deleted folders

My dad had deleted a main identity folder and then erased
then deleted box. Is there any way to recover the deleted
folder
0
ppeters (1)

How do I re-send messages out of the badmail folder?
Hi Something went screwy on our system, and the entire day's mail is stuck in the \exchange\badmail folder with .BAD, .BDR, and .BDP extensions I've heard it's possible to re-send these messages but I cannot find *a single piece of documentation* relating to this I want them to be re-processed by our SMTP system and then get delivered to our staff members I'm under the gun on this- it couldn't have happened at a worse time Help Thanks Tom ...

how do i create an association in folders option control panel to.
i am trying to view an email attachment, also print same. each time i click to see the attachment i get a message saying: (file does not have program associated with it to perform this action , create an association in folders option control panel. ) new user. how do i do this please?? Hello alibob15, you wrote on Fri, 12 Aug 2005 01:59:03 -0700: > i am trying to view an email attachment, also print same. each time i click > to see the attachment i get a message saying: (file does not have program > associated with it to perform this action , create an association in folders ...

Problems With "Recover Deleted Items"
I'm running Exchange2003/Outlook2003 combo at my premises and have some computers which will and some that can't gain access to the recover deleted items. Some will operate as per normal, retain deleted emails for the set period and the desktop can access the recover util from any mail folder. Then I have a few which can only access this when in the deleted items folder, in others it is simply greyed out. Then when the utility is used, it has no emails listed. Could someone please offer a suggestion as to what the issue could be, then I can look further into it. I've spend hours t...

Delete Users!?!
My questions will surely sound stupid, but here we go : How do we delete a users in Microsoft CRM. It seam that none of the default Role as the right of deleting a users. Thank for folowing up, we are curently testing the product... Sorry David, but you can't delete users, only render them inactive, and revoke the license that you have applied against their account. "David Michaud" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87d001c43254$9dd83350$a001280a@phx.gbl... > My questions will surely sound stupid, but here we go : > How do we delete a...

deleting Exchange-type account in Outlook
Someone told me the last time someone deleted the Exchange account from Outlook 2003 on his machine, he also lost all his e-mail and his entire address book. This does not sound right to me. If the Exchange account is deleted, is there some chance that this other data will also disappear? It depends very much where the email messages are kept. If they are on the Exchange Server, then the messages disappear with the account. If they are downloaded on a local PST file, then they will still be there. runner7@fastmail.fm wrote: > Someone told me the last time someone deleted the Exchange...

Unable to delete or move messages in inmail or deleted folders
Windows LiveMail 2009 build 14, Vista 32: in past few days became unable to delete any email from inbox, deleted folder, junk folder. Haven't tried other folders. Also cannot move them. Tried exorcism and putting needles in a Rubik's Cube, no help. Better solutions? Sorry, should have mentioned only error message is "Unknown error has occurred." "Inkblots" wrote: > Windows LiveMail 2009 build 14, Vista 32: in past few days became unable to > delete any email from inbox, deleted folder, junk folder. Haven't tried > other fo...

Unable to delete message in Outbox
There is an old email message in my outbox that I sent back in June 2003 but also stayed in my outbox. It is impossible to remove, send it, or move it to another folder. If I try any of the previously mentioned I get the error message : "Messaging Interface has returned an unknown error, if problem persists restart Outlook." I searched the MS knowledge base and the article states that this is a problem with Outlook 2002 and Windows XP. The problem is I am running Windows 2000 NOT XP. Has anyone heard of this problem before? Create a new .pst file and make it the defaul...

Delete from Work Men
How do you delete things from the Work Menu? I remember there used to be a fancy key combination, but in Office 2008 I can't find it or have got it wrong.<br> Thanks Grant_Dawson@officeformac.com wrote: > How do you delete things from the Work Menu? I remember there used to > be a fancy key combination, but in Office 2008 I can't find it or have > got it wrong. > Thanks Slow but long-term fix--faster to do than to type, for sure. Go to View | Customize Toolbars and Menus--hit Commands, select All Categories in the left column. Tab to the right column. Quickly ...

Outlook Unable To Open Default E-mail Folders
Hi, I run Windows XP Home Edition. Today, Outlook 2003 hung up on me. had to manually restart my computer. When it came up, and I starte using Outlook, I noticed that the data from the Sent Folders File wa unviewable. I was instructed to run scanpst to help correct the problem. searched for the path to get to Outlook data... C:\Documents and Settings\bobried\local settings\applicatio data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst I opened scanpst, tried to follow the above path, only to find that hit a dead end at local settings. I tried to reopen Outlook, and now it will not open at all. Th...

This News Group in public folder in exchange
Hi, This group is very helpful and i would like to have it deliver to a public folder for the IT team. What's the procedure for setting up a public folder like this? TIA -Fisheye The procedure is that you would have to ensure that your ISP (or someone else) is on the list to receive this NNTP feed from Microsoft, then you have to make sure that their server accepts the newnews command (the MS servers don't, or only allow a select few servers to poll them) so that it can poll and collect the new newsgroup info. In a nutshell, it is a royal pain to set up. It is much easier ...

Re: delete row based on conditions #4
Hello Bob, My requirement as below Assembly Pos Prepart a 100 b a 101 l a 102 k a 191 c a 192 f a 193 y a 200 d a 291 g a 300 m a 370 n a 371 w a 400 i i would like to have some indication against position numbers 100,101,102,193,200,370,371 so that i can delete those rows For a particular position number (n00), if any of the following pos extensions exists n0...

how to sinchronise public task folder with local one
Is there a way to have a public task folder and local one in my outlook 2002 to synchronize. Now I have tasks in both and it is hard for me to track and update them. Also, the one in public folder will not send me reminders. We are running on 5.5 with SP4 but moving to 2000 soon. Thanks, George This type of synchronization is not built into Outlook. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm#exssync for possible solutions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode...

Mass Delete of Inventory Items
Hello: 863974 is a good KnowledgeBase article that shows you what history needs to be deleted in order to be able to delete an item in GP Inventory. But, what if you want to delete more than one item at a time after removing this history? Microsoft says that they do not support running delete scripts on the backend in SQL in order to delete multiple items. Isn’t there a way to successfully delete multiple inventory items on the backend, without damaging data integrity? Thanks! childofthe1980s Not sure about the 'back end' stuff, but why not create a big macro using the m...

How to delete a user from AD without CRM troubles?
Hello! Can you state the recomended procedure in CRM before a user is deleted from the AD (eg. when someone leaves the company) so that there will be no troubles in CRM? Is there a way to retrieve the license of a user that was deleted from AD before been disabled in CRM? -- SiEBEN Innovative Solutions http://www.sieben.gr ������� ������ 28, 141 21, �. ��������, ����� ���: +30 2 10 2724433 Fax: +30 2 10 2724439 Hi, here is a procedure: 1. Remove CRM license of the user 2. Disable the user in CRM 3. Delete the user from the AD. Erik "SiEBEN Innovative Solutions" <newsgrou...

Keep getting prompts for a saved pst backup that I lated zipped and deleted original of??
I exported a folder, or perhaps the calendar, a couple of days ago to a pst file backup on my desktop. After closing O2K, I zipped up the file and deleted the original file and took the zip backup home. This is something I've done many times without a hitch. This time around, O2K keeps prompting at odd times during the day for this pst file and when I cancel on the box, it opens up a browse box to travel to the deleted pst file. This is very odd and has never happened to me before. Is there a way to fix this, pls? Thanks. :oD StargateFanFromWork <NoSpam@NoJunk.com> wr...

Invisible Folders
For some reason, my Comcast POP3 account folder is missing from the "All Mail Folders" list. I added comcast exactly how I should, but it's not showing up. If it matters, I'm using Outlook 2003, and I have "Personal Folders" and "Hotmail" as my current folders in the "All Mail Folders" list. Hi Kevin, The Personal Folders actually correspond to the Comcast account. When you try to send and receive mails,the data should be stored inside the Personal Folders. Once you hitthe Send and receive button, please check if you have the mails ...

Can't Delete, Can't move items and can't send/receive
My outlook had to be terminated due to a hangup. When I restarted outlook, it had to rebuild the database. After this occured, when I try to erace an e-mail, I get in error message stating "messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If problem presists, restart Outlook." When I try to move an e-mail I get an error message stating "Can't Move Item". When my outlook does a send and receive I get the following error message "Unkown Error 0x8004060C". Can anyone help?!?!?! ...

Viewing two folders on one screen
I know this is easy but cannot for the life of me remember how to get this. I want to be able to be able to see my tasks when I'm in my email. I want to do this without having to open two windows, I want the view to be similar to how the calendar looks, the split view....please tell me how this can be done. ...

I accidentally moved my Inbox to my Deleted Items folder
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop My inbox is in my deleted items folder and I can't move it out! Help!!! On 3/9/10 6:46 PM, MIssesHutch@officeformac.com wrote: > My inbox is in my deleted items folder and I can't move it out! Help!!! This is not supposed to happen, but I've seen a few cases where the default folders were moved. Options to fix: 1. Can you drag it out of Deleted Items folder to 'on my computer'? 2. Quit Entourage and restart your computer. 3. Rebuild your database. How to ...

recall deleted messages
A user recently deleted his deleted messages-since the last backup. His manager asked me if we can recall them. Is there an method, other than the OWA method? I dont have the users PW, and dont want to reset it at this time. Thanks CARL Are those messages in his Deleted Item folder? If not, his password doesn't help. Do you have the backup for individual mailboxes? If yes, do it. -- Ray MCSE+Internet, MCDBA, MCP "MSNews" <Cia@nowhere.org> wrote in message news:%23UsWe3hcHHA.1340@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >A user recently deleted his deleted messages-sinc...

Delete Duplicate Emails, Outlook 2003 PST, Gmail.
I see there are multiple 3rd party plugins to delete duplicate items in Outlook but most are $payware. Question: Is there any official Microsoft approved tool to detect/delete multiple items in Outlook; such as the 'Sysinternals' suite of tools? I discovered that using IMAP (as suggested) to sync with Gmail - deleting a message from in Outllook does not translate to "delete" in Gmail. http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=77657 Gmail has a 'All Mail' feature that archives e-mail forever unless manually deleted from within the...

Sharing Folders
I have a user that already has access to another users inbox but also requires access to the other folders that the user has created. I am very new to Exchange and was wondering the "BEST" way to achieve this. Cheers What does the person need access to? You can grant him/her full access to the mailbox in Exchange - there, it's all or nothing at all. If that isn't needed: To see any folders other than the defaults you see in file | open | other user's folders, you'll need to grant the delegate at least 'reviewer' rights to the root of the other mailbox i...

Routing incoming/outgoing emails to public folders bycustomer
I'm setting up Exchange 2003 and I'm looking at the best way to handle incoming emails addressed to the sales teams. I want to route an incoming email to the recipient but also send a copy to a public folder for the customer, based on knowing the email adresses for each customer. I also want to copy any outgoing emails to the same customer folder. The aim is to group together all the email correspondence for a customer into a public folder that can be seen by all. Can I achieve this by setting up individual rules for each email address in and out? If so can these rules be set cent...

Deleting Certain columns
I have a huge template I'm working on, but some columns don't get used these get marked "N/A" in the 13th row. The columns range from D-EB.. making the total range D13:EB13. I've been trying to use macros tha you've given to people asking for help on row issuses, but it's been few hours so now I need help. I want it to search through that rang of the sheet "staffing schedule" and find the first cell with "N/A" an then delete every column from that cell to column EB. This is the Macro I've created as trying to manipulate one you sen out...

How can I delete ALL text boxes in Excel worksheets?
Somehow we have hundreds of text boxes, which you can not locate unless you are lucky enough to select one. Then we can remove them, is there a way to remove ALL text boxes easily? Hi Genesis, > Then we can remove them, is there a way to > remove ALL text boxes easily? > F5, special, Objects, del? Regards, Jan Karel Pieterse Excel MVP www.jkp-ads.com Works great. Thank you. "Jan Karel Pieterse" wrote: > Hi Genesis, > > > Then we can remove them, is there a way to > > remove ALL text boxes easily? > > > > F5, special, Objects, de...