Deleted Email

Hi! Latley when I delete messages at work, I'm getting the
very same Email (the one I had deleted) come back into my
inbox. why is this??
0
anonymous (74722)

Do you use a POP account and are you set up to "leave a copy of messages on
server" in your account properties?

Joe wrote:
> Hi! Latley when I delete messages at work, I'm getting the
> very same Email (the one I had deleted) come back into my
> inbox. why is this??

0
lanwench (7567)
7/12/2004 12:58:42 PM
Type of account? Version of Outlook? Other valuable info you would like to
share regarding this issue?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Backup and Restore

-----
"Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi! Latley when I delete messages at work, I'm getting the
> very same Email (the one I had deleted) come back into my
> inbox. why is this??

0
Roady
7/12/2004 1:03:31 PM
Joe,
Are you on exchange or a pop3 server? If you are using
outlook with a pop3 account, you need to go into the setup
and tell the server not to save a copy of your messages
after they are delivered, otherwise you may have them
delivered again the next time you connect.

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Problems with creating a newsletter

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

CFile (delete file)

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Sending Email #6

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Outlook 2003
Hi Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in outlook 2003? Many thanks Lee Lee Atkinson <leeatkinsonlincs@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in > outlook 2003? Use the Field Chooser to add the Modified time to the Deleted Items folder header bar (the one that says "From", "Subject", "Received", etc. and sort on that time. Deleting an item is a modification, so I would expect the modified date to be affected, giving you the most accurate value of the item's deleted time....

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

How do I delete a custom attribute.
Help! I created a custom attribute in the Contact Entity of my Microsoft CRM on my production server and it has a typo. I would really like to rename it or delete it but there is no obvious way. I have also looked through MSDN etc and have found no reference to it (creating yes, deleting editing, no). Thanks in advance. Unfortunately it is not possible to edit or delete schema fields in MS CRM 1.2 "MagKip" <mkipiniak@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2f1d4940.0409080656.65b00dde@posting.google.com... > Help! I created a custom attribute in the Contact Entity of my &...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...

outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensions changed
Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be renamed to work as intended. Have googled and binged to no avail. Forefront wasn't installed, and get-attachmentfilterlist commands in the Exchange power shell don't return anything that clarifies the situation. Anyone any ideas where this is coming from? Thanks AC You sure you have no other mail filtering? If you have no forefront.. it doesn't sound to me like it's the SBS ...

Transferring the text of an email from notebook to desktop?
I can access files from my notebook on my desktop via my wireless connection. I have Office 2007 on both machines. What would be the best way to access the text of an email on the notebook from my desktop. Would (can) the context of the email in outlook on the notebook be copied or transferred to a file that I can access from my desktop? Any help would be very much appreciated Jerry You could open the Outlook PST on the notebook from Outlook on the Desktop using File | Open ... (ensure you are sharing the folder the Outlook PST is in). Only Outlook on the Notebook could be open at ...