Deleted email not going to Deleted Items folder

I am using Outlook 2003 on WinXP Pro SP2 setup with POP3 accounts.

When I delete an email it does not go to the Deleted Items folder - it
does not pormpt me it just disappears. The shift key is not being
pressed.

This also happens when I drag an email to the Deleted Items folder - it
just disappears. However, if the email is Unread then it does stay. As
soon as I open the email it too disappears.

I have tried to upgrade to Office sp2 but is did not fix the problem

0
benmoman (2)

Change your View, Arrange by settings to All Messages instead of Unread ones.

"techie_comps" wrote:

> I am using Outlook 2003 on WinXP Pro SP2 setup with POP3 accounts.
>
> When I delete an email it does not go to the Deleted Items folder - it
> does not pormpt me it just disappears. The shift key is not being
> pressed.
>
> This also happens when I drag an email to the Deleted Items folder - it
> just disappears. However, if the email is Unread then it does stay. As
> soon as I open the email it too disappears.
>
> I have tried to upgrade to Office sp2 but is did not fix the problem

0
Mary1 (682)

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Problems with creating a newsletter

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

CFile (delete file)

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Sending Email #6

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Workplace Queues

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...

item class table

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...