delete permanently #2

Dear Sirs,

I do not want to see some mail after deleting in Delete Items folder. Can I
find any macro which can delete mail permanently?

Best Regards

0
web_tur (9)

Hi QT,
please Press Shift + Del

--
Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.
"QT" <web_tur@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I do not want to see some mail after deleting in Delete Items folder. Can
> find any macro which can delete mail permanently?
>
> Best Regards

0
Bravestar (248)
7/14/2004 5:47:13 PM
Hi QT,
u r welcome

--
> :) thank you
>
> "Andreas Roeder" <Bravestar@datenschutzministerium.de> wrote in message
> > Hi QT,
> > please Press Shift + Del
> >
> > --
> > Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
> > Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.
> > Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de
> > "QT" <web_tur@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > > Dear Sirs,
> > >
> > > I do not want to see some mail after deleting in Delete Items folder.
> Can
> > > find any macro which can delete mail permanently?
> > >
> > > Best Regards

0
Bravestar (248)
7/14/2004 6:03:03 PM
Hi - please fix your system clock - you're posting from the future!

QT wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I do not want to see some mail after deleting in Delete Items folder.
> Can I find any macro which can delete mail permanently?
>
> Best Regards

0
lanwench (7567)
7/14/2004 6:24:09 PM
>Dear Sirs,
>
>I do not want to see some mail after deleting in Delete Items folder.
>Can I find any macro which can delete mail permanently?
>
>Best Regards

You could use SHIFT+DELETE to delete an item permanently, or you could
go to Tools | Options | Other | Advanced...and configure Outlook to always
empty the deleted items folder when you exit the program.
--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote

0
bens1 (1425)
7/15/2004 12:12:18 AM
:) thank you

"Andreas Roeder" <Bravestar@datenschutzministerium.de> wrote in message
> Hi QT,
> please Press Shift + Del
>
> --
> Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
> Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.
> Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de
> "QT" <web_tur@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Dear Sirs,
> >
> > I do not want to see some mail after deleting in Delete Items folder.
Can
> > find any macro which can delete mail permanently?
> >
> > Best Regards

0
web_tur (9)

Delete dead mailbox from active directory
We have four exchange servers - two E2K and two E2k3. One of the E2k server just died due to corrupt array control. We had no mailboxes or anything else on that server. One of our administrator must have created one mailbox on that server by mistake and he never realized that until now. server died and we deleted that mailbox from active directory but, when i try to remove the server from system manager i get message saying can't remove because there are mailboxes associated with this information store. Is there any other way i can remove that server from active directory or s...

How do you delete an Assembly Item?
I have an assembly item code, and I want to delete it to make it inactive. I cannot find any help on this, nor can I actually FIND the assembly item. Please help!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0461_01C6F844.55DE89B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Nutribodies, You can't make an Assembly inactive as its not really an item, just a = reference to a group of items. You can delete it though. One way of finding items is by their Item type. Click on the Item Type = column header and th...

Can you delete Business Alerts?

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Auto Delete the e-mail
Hi all We are using Microsoft Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. One mail box calls "Sales", i configured the achieve function for this mail box, this function will automatically delete mail if the mail is order than 7 days. But this function is not running if the outlook closed, is it possible this function running on server only, no need to open Microsoft Outlook for running the achieve function in client PC ? Philip In news:uApBq0j8FHA.2800@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Philip Tsang <philip@sib-infotech.com> typed: > Hi all > > We are using Microsoft Exchange 2003...

Can't create the item #2

Fulfillment type orders
We have orders at the initial status (just entered) and the options to allow delete documents and void documents are enabled on the Sales Order Type. However, we can't get a void or delete button unless we move the fulfillment order through the confirm process to an "Invoice" to get a Delete? What's up with this? Very annoying. Jana, I know it is subtle and wish there was a better way to display it, but the Void option only applies to Invoice type IDs and not Fulfillment Order type IDs ("Void Invoice Documents" vs. "Delete Documents"). Since both t...

mysession & deleting a line item on the pos screen
I want to automatically have my dll delete a line on the pos screen. So I have tried to do a myssion.transaction.entries(1).Delete and other sorts of things. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance for any help on this. Hi, Use code like this: For Each item In mysession.Transaction.entries If FindItem(item.item.id, item.quantity, item.item.description) Then mysession.Transaction.entries.remove(item) End If Next "ClothingStore" wrote: > I want to automatically have my dll delete a line on the pos screen. ...

unable to Delete shape
I am using Visio 2000 (6.01245), if i select a shape and press delete button on keyboard then shape dosent delete.Can anyone tell what is this problem.How can i resolve this problem. Kindly Help Asif Does object have gray boxes in corners when selected? If so, object has "protection". Menu/format/protection/uncheck/OK "Asif" <Asif@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:289D3FD5-21DC-4584-9F0E-36CC56FF25B2@microsoft.com... >I am using Visio 2000 (6.01245), if i select a shape and press delete >button > on keyboard then shape dosent dele...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

UNABLE TO FWD ITEMS TO DELETED ITEMS
Can't delete an item from the inbox or anywhere else except the DELETED box. Receive the error: The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Outlook. Last date known that could successfully delete items 12/12/03. Don't know what happened at the time as I was called in after the event. Have restarted Outlook - no luck. Checked Knowledge base - recommended installing SP1. As it already exists on ws,won't let me overide existing SP1. Possible causes as per Knowledge base not the causes in this instance. Does anyone have any suggestion...