Delete folder in Outlook 98

I can't seem to find a way to delete a folder in Outlook 98.  I have a
file(?) "Outlook Today" and another file I named "MyName".  I'm always
finding myself in the wrong one - it's aggravating.

Please help.

Pat Upshaw

0
patup (3)

Charles P. (Pat) Upshaw <patup@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I can't seem to find a way to delete a folder in Outlook 98.  I have a
> file(?) "Outlook Today" and another file I named "MyName".  I'm always
> finding myself in the wrong one - it's aggravating.

The "Outlook Today" folder file is your default delivery location.  To rid
yourself of the other, first copy from it anything you want to keep and
place it in a likely place in Outlook Today.  Then, right-click on
"MyName"'s root in the Folder View and click Close.  If you wish, you can
then delete the PST file with which this folder set was associated after you
close Outlook (it won't delete until you close Outlook, since Outlook still
has it open).
--
Brian Tillman

0
Tillmabg (988)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Unable to delete empty database

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook