Delay sending e-mail with Outlook in cached mode

I am trying to delay the sending of an e-mail using
Outlook 2003 in cached mode. In the message, I click
Options, under Delivery options, I select the Do Not
Deliver before check box, and then click the delivery date
and time I want the e-mail sent. The message goes into my
cached outbox. I connect to my Exchange server and
synchronize my mail box, then disconnect. The problem is
the e-mail stays in my cached Outbox and does not go to
the Exchange server. So if I am not connected to the
Exchange server when the date and time for the e-mail to
be delivered is reached it is not sent. If I connect to
the exchange server after the time is reached the e-mail
is then delivered.  How do I synchronize my Outbox?

0
contis (1)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending