default snooze time

Using WinXP and Office 2007

When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default snooze
time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that  snooze
default?

0
BK

You set what ever reminder time when you first create the entry, or you
highlight the entry in the reminders list and select the appropriate time in
the drop down

"BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>
> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default
> snooze time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that
> snooze default?

0
DL
11/12/2009 10:19:23 PM
Yes I know  about the  reminder time.  I am talking about the default
"snooze" time frame once the reminder pops up.

"DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message
> You set what ever reminder time when you first create the entry, or you
> highlight the entry in the reminders list and select the appropriate time
> in the drop down
>
> "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>>
>> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default
>> snooze time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that
>> snooze default?

0
BK
11/13/2009 1:28:51 AM
"BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>
> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default snooze
> time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that  snooze
> default?

I don't believe it's possible to change that default.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
11/13/2009 2:29:05 AM
No, you can't change the default snooze time.  you can type a different time
in it, instead of selecting a time from the drop down.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>
> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default
> snooze time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that
> snooze default?

0
Diane
11/13/2009 2:37:10 AM
Okay, thanks.

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>
>> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>>
>> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default
>> snooze time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that
>> snooze default?
>
> I don't believe it's possible to change that default.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
BK
11/13/2009 12:18:11 PM
Okay, thanks.

> No, you can't change the default snooze time.  you can type a different
> time in it, instead of selecting a time from the drop down.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> Poll: What version of Outlook do you use?
> http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=27072
>

> "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>>
>> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook  2007, the default
>> snooze time is "5 minutes before start."   Where can I go to change that
>> snooze default?

0
BK

Calendar Reminder won't snooze
A calendar item won't snooze and it is on the same day that daylight saving times changes, 3/14/2010. Is that the problem? What happens when you try to snooze? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda? http://forums.sli...

Average time 06-04-10
I have a list of mm:ss times in a column. I want to find the average of the list. I have tried different things, but I keep getting 'Divide by zero error' (#DIV/0!) How do I fix this? Should work..The error is returned because there are no numerics in the range...Check whether the time is stored as text. What is the cell format. Try typing minutes seconds to another column or new workbook and try averaging.. To convert these values to numerics; copy a blank cell and select the range and PasteSpecial>select 'Add' and OK.. -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) &qu...

installing WLM second time
I had uninstalled my WLM because there were some issues with it (not all the e-mails were coming through) and then tried to install again - but got message that I have the copy of it already. I cannot find that copy anywhere on my computer and cannot download it either. Fortunately, I managed to install it on toolbar and that's how I can access it now - but how can I find it on my computer (advanced search turned the WML folder only) or add to my programs? Anyone knows what's going on? In Control Pane for Programs to uninstall it will be listed under Windows Live Essen...

Time between sending and receiving of Ethernet Packets
What is the best way to measure the time between sending and receiving of Ethernet Packets? Do I need to synchronize the clocks of the two machines using NTP? -- Thanks, Daniel ...

Convert Seconds and decimals to time
Hello, I'm exporting some information from a system called CMS. The problem I'm having is that it exports in seconds and decimals. For instance 3:19 (3 minutes 19 seconds) is exporting as 226.605636597. I'm trying to convert this back to 3:19. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Chuck -- bagoxc ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bagoxc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30084 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=497654 I don't see how 3 minutes 19 seconds ...

Microwsoft outlook default email sending phantom messages
When I open Microwsoft Outlook it indicates it is sending 1 of 1 email however there is no email in outbox how do I clear this? What version of Outlook are you using? Have you looked at this article? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Escotia" <Escotia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCCABECD-C7FB-4498-AB3E-F...

How to Delete or Edit System Views
i have several sytem (i.e.public) views in our CRM 3.0c installation that I need to either delete or modify. I (as admin) cannot do either. These are not the Default system-defined views, but views that were created after the initial installtion. We upgraded from CRM 2 to 3 and these may have initially been created in CRM 2. Does anyone know how I can make them editable again? ...

Any idea how to disable by default all protocols/mobile services under Exchange Features tab in Exchange2003
Any idea how to disable by default all protocols/mobile services under Exchange Features tab in Exchange2003.All protocols e.g OWA when creating a new user mailbox are set to enabled which is not what i want fortune09@hotmail.com wrote: >Any idea how to disable by default all protocols/mobile services under >Exchange Features tab in Exchange2003.All protocols e.g OWA when >creating a new user mailbox are set to enabled which is not what i want Create a "dummy" user with the necessary settings. When you create a new user, copy the "dummy" one instead of simply c...

Default Ship To Adderss on PO
Using GP 10 Hello, We recently moved our accounting department to a new location where all bills and remittances must be sent. I’ve set up the new address and made it the primary address in the company setup window. Purchased items will still be sent to our old facility. When I tested the functionality with the new address, the PO ship to address defaults to the main company address. I could not find any way to change the default for this. Is there a way? Example: Open a PO, Drill down to the Purchasing Vendor Detail Entry, Company main address defaults to the Bill to Address ID a...

Outlook express 6 not default email client for Internet Explorer 6?
There is no option in Internet Explorer 6 in the programs tab under internet options to support outlook express 6 it only gives the standard Microsoft Outlook and in the newsgroups section it gives an option to support outlook express.....need help want to send links directly with outlook express using the mail icon in internet explorer 6. ...

Cannot open user default database. Login failed. Login failed for user 'HEMPC\ASPNET'
Hello! I have made my problem clearer because I have added more information that might help to solve my silly problem that cause Cannot open user default database. Login failed. Login failed for user 'HEMPC\ASPNET'. I hope somebody can explain the question at the bottom after reading this text I have four items that is interest here. ASPNETDB.MDF(This database is generated automatically by the ASP.NET web Site Administation Tool) CustomerData web.config The well known Northwind database TEST NUMBER 1 using the Northwind database running from VisualStudio I us...

MS word as default email editor
this is the first time i am using windows mail. in all earlier versions like outlook / express etc, i know this option where you can use word as default editor for composing all new mail messages. this ensures that we can format / allign / bullet etc just like in word. However, this windows mail thing is not showing me this option of using word as default editor for composing all new messages / replies. please suggest / advise. i am talking about the POP windows mail available with Vsta in the start menu. "needhelp" wrote: > this is the first time i am using wi...

Calendar Meeting Time
I was "Invited" to a meeting. The start time on my header showed as 8:00 AM. The real start time is 9:00 AM. Others were invited, but their start time shows at the correct 9:00 AM. My clock (in the bottom right hand corner of my screen shows the correct time. Do I have the time set incorrectly in another area? This is a brand new computer Thanks. In Outlook, go to Tools, OPtions, Calendar Options, Time Zones. Check to make sure the "automatically adjust for daylight savings time" checkbox is checked. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP http://blogs.officezealot.com/car...

Time cell with colons
I want to format a cell for 24 hour time that will automatically add colons for hr:min:ss plus allow a zero to be used at the beginning of any 24 hour times before 10 am. This is a log sheet for logging response times at a fire department. It will not be necessary for any of these times to be used for data collection, etc. THANKS! You can simply use the format property to display date/time fields as you please or use the Format() in vba. -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com/ For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net Please ra...

Help with time function
I NEED HELP... if cell a1 lets say is 7:00 and I would like to add 15 minutes to this time in cell a2 what would be the formula. Everything I seem to try fails. thanks David Poe djoseph11@tampabay.rr.com One way: A2: =A1 + TIME(0,15,0) another: A2: =A1 + 15/(24*60) or equivalently A2: = A1 + 15/1440 or, equivalently A2: =A1 + 1/96 In article <Ihsbc.397852$jH.5735715@twister.tampabay.rr.com>, "David Joseph" <DJOSEPH11@tampabay.rr.com> wrote: > I NEED HELP... > > if cell a1 lets say is 7:00 and I would like to > add 15 ...

Industrial Time look up sheet
Hello, I am trying to create a time lookup sheet where at the cross point of Start and End time the result is shown in 100 of an hour. So Row 1 has the start time begining at 8.00 am in 15 minutes increments and Colum A has the End time begining also in 15 minutes increments 8.00 am 8.15 am and so on. Now if you look for example at End time 10.30 am and go accros and look for Start time 8.00 am at that cross point the result should say 2.5 (two and a half hours). I do not know what forumla to write for that. Please help. To convert a time into hours, multiply by 24. So you w...

What could be the best for Timing
Hi All, Our group try to find the way for timing issue. The time measurement must be accurate at 100 miliseconds. Any suggestion? Thank you, Ben On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:44:13 -0700, "Ben" <tainhan@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >Our group try to find the way for timing issue. The time measurement must be >accurate at 100 miliseconds. Impossible with a Windows application program. If you need guaranteed low timing latency, then don't use Windows. -Robert Scott Ypsilanti, Michigan (Reply through this forum, not by direct e-mail to me, as automatic repl...

McAfee slows CRM response time
McAfee seems to slow down CRM response time considerably. 30-45 seconds to load a page. We've disabled scriptscan. What else can be done to configure this? McAfee 8.5.... or 8.0 Seems it has on access scan of the IE Temp folders and it slows it down. ...

How do I make "No Header Row" the default in 'Sort Ascending'
I opften sort a range of cells using the Sort Ascending arrow. The majority of the time the first row dose not sort, and when I got to Data, sort The "Hesre Row" is ticked. How do I make the default 'No Header Row' and avoid using Data, Sort Thanks DT I don't think you can set the default for an alternative see the macros at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sorting.htm#icons --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritch...

Time Stamp Issue
I have it set up in my table that everytime a record is created it is time stamped with the date. What I am trying to do is set up a separate time stamp when the record is modified while also keeping the original record creation time stamp. Is this possible and if so how can I do it? I'm sorry to just jump into your post Antavas but I have a similar question and hope you don't mind. How would you do this if you want to also track changes to a subform? I have a form with a subform. The form has a date modified field. I would like to track any changes that occur, whethe...

Windows 7 Keeps chanting date time
Hello, I am located in Brazil and set my date/time defaults to Brasilia capital of brazil (UTC-03:00). When I go and synchronize my clock from the internet, any of the servers will give me the correct local time, but after a few minutes windows 7 will change the time to 3 hours before. Yes, always 3 hours exactly. Since my local time is about 1 hour in front of New York, 3 hours should be somewhere in US pacific time. I tried to leave the wrong time for 2 days, but the clock change wasn't recursive. In other words, once the clock is rolled back, it will remain 3 hour...

Workers Comp Default in Payroll Transaction Integration
Hi, I'm using Dynamics GP9. I have workers comp set to default in my payroll transaction integration, but it doesn't default like the other codes do? Any idea where my problem is? The payroll clerk has verified two times that each employee has a default code set. Thank you, Caroline Hi Caroline, I do not fully understand the question. Are you running IM to import Payroll and two of your employees do not default to the account you have set in Payroll Posting Accounts Setup? Is it the Expense side or the Liability side? Please clarify if I am off base. ...

Outlook in Office XP crashing ten to twelve times a day
My out look is crashing every few hours. I have tried compacting, Detect and Repair in Outlook and repair installation from the install discs without outlook running as well as SCANPST on the outlook.pst file to no avail. Although I am not usually doing the same thing when it crashes (and sometimes it crashes while I am not even working in it) It especially seems to crash at the moment with a Fatal Exception Error while I am trying to insert a file in an e-mail I am trying to send. (Up until this morning this never presented problems before and it MAY just be a problem with this part...

removing the reading pane by default from personal folders
I'm running Outlook 2003 and find that all the subfolders under a personal folder have the reading pane enabled. How can I turn this off without going through each folder? ...

DAO, Access, default value?
Here's the code (which I execute against the Access database): //Create Kund table CString SQLCTKund = "CREATE TABLE Kund (ID COUNTER NOT NULL, Kundnr LONG NOT NULL, Butiksnr LONG NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, Namn VARCHAR NOT NULL, Banknr NUMBER NOT NULL, Kontonr VARCHAR NOT NULL, Adress TEXT, Postnr NUMBER, Ort VARCHAR, Vxl YESNO NOT NULL, Best YESNO NOT NULL, Inl YESNO NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT pk_Kund PRIMARY KEY (ID), CONSTRAINT unique_Kund UNIQUE (Kundnr, Butiksnr))"); daoDatabase->Execute(SQLCTKund); DAO says Syntax error in CREATE TABLE statement. I think it has to do with t...