Default Mail Programme

Hi
For some reason, my default mail programme seems to keep
reverting back to Internet Explorer. I go into TOOLS -
INTERNET OPTIONS - Programmes Tab - and select Microsoft
Office Outlook as the email programme to use.

However, when I try to synchronise mail with my Palmpad,
the mail doesn't synchronise, and when I check the
default programmes, it has changed back to Internet
Explorer.

Is there anyway to stop this keep changing at random -
its a nuisance when I try and snch the palmpad
0
anonymous (74722)

Pittsburgh Area Access Databse Programmer Developer
Pittsburgh Area Access Databse Programmer Developer - Independent Contractor or Subcontractor Local systems integration firm has a need to establish an ongoing relationship with a Pittsburgh area programmer/developer with MS Access and SQL database skills for current and future projects. Reply with resume and rate expectations to kdoerbecker@psipc.com ...

Outlook 2010 beta Default program
I am trying to set OL 2010 as my default email client so that I can us the sendto feature on files to be attached to emails OL is configured correctly as works well sending and receiving. When I go to set default programs, OL 2010 is not even listed in the available programs. This must be a mistake. How can I configure OL 2010 as the default email program? Thanks Not sure if this will work under Outlook 2010, but in Outlook 2003/2007, you can start Outlook with the /checkclient command line switch. You should get a prompt asking if you want it set as the default e-mail,...

VB.NET Web Programmer in New York $40/hr
VB.NET Web Programmer in New York $40/hr We are looking for someone to work as a VB.NET Web Developer. In this role, you will design and develop application software for a successful global corporation. You will also support and install software applications. Additional duties are to participate in the testing process and utilize formal development methodologies. A bachelor's degree is required and a BSCS is preferred. Candidates must have skills in: Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET, VB.NET) and Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000. 2-4 years of experience in applications programming for a major corpora...

Mail merge
I want to add "nickname" to a mail merge document. When I try to insert merge fields, "Nickname" is not on the list. I am using Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6714) SP3. Would you kindly re-phrase your question. I don't quite understand what it is that you are trying to do. Randy "Wilfred" <wpla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:YrGdnU7ZZZHC7V3cRVn-oQ@comcast.com... >I want to add "nickname" to a mail merge document. When I try to insert >merge fields, "Nickname" is not on the list. > > I am using Outlook 2002 (10.651...

CRM
Hi all , I have install the email router and added the CRMEmailEnabled but i still cant get the email in CRM. How to solve this problem?? help me please... thanks a lot.. Issue: Inbound emails from certain contacts get delivered to your Outlook inbox but not CRM - even though the contact is replying to a CRM email with a GUID in the subject. (Note:any error messages you may find will not indicate the real cause) Cause: There is an Active Directory contact that has the same email address as the CRM contact Resolution Ensure you have no AD Contacts with same email address as a CRM conta...

Mail not received when address in carbon copy
One of my colleagues is not receiving e-mail's that are sent to him via the cc method. The e-mails are not being returned to the sender as undeliverable nor are they sent to administrator. Where are they going and how can I resolve the problem? We run Outlook 2002 on the the client PC's and have a Windows 2000 Sever running Exchange. ...

Distribution list without e-mail address
I run an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server for a family owned corporation. Most of the executives are family members. We have maintained a distribution list in the GAL with the e-mail addresses of all family members, both in-house and external. The main purpose of the list is for ease of sending out important family news to the entire family in one fell-swoop. The problem with this, is that because this is a family owned business, many things go one that would not be tolerated in a public corporation. One of the main problems I have is that I am not allowed to police what users do with ...

Where does all unrecognized mail go?
Hi all, what's happens to a message if I send it to nonexistent user? If I turn on recipient filtering and the user is not in AD, I (as a sender) get an error. If I turn off recipient filtering, from sender's perspective the mail is delivered, but no error is reported by exchange. Is this message somewhere, or is just silently thrown away? Thanks, Robert ...

hiden windows live mail messages
64 bit Windows 7 + Windows Live Mail with gmail's pop3 and the following problem.. It seems that depending on the live mail's mood, new messages in the inbox are shown or not. At program startup i can see that wlm downloading let's say 5 new messages but none of them will be shown in the inbox. If wlm are not in mood to show messages in the inbox, then one time i can see them in the quick views. After that i can find a message only by typing messages name in the search box. view->show or hide set to show all messages. No message rules are active . I uninstalled...

WHY does SFO mail merge NOT allow Custom Fields?
Can anyone tell me WHY SFO mail merge will NOT allow Custom Fields? -- Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM You can use Custom Fields for MailMerge! You only have to use our Add-On WordMailMerge for MSCRM 1.2 You can download a TRIAL-Version from www.mscrm-addons.com -- -- Christian support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Related Documents for MSCRM WordMailMerge for MSCRM "Darryl Henderson" <DarrylHenderson@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsb...

cannot get qwest email account to work in windows mail
i cant seem to get a connection to my new email account using qwest. this is the error i get when i try and check my email. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'windows mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E can anyone help me please? That server doesn't use port 110. Please change your settings in that Windows Mail account to agree with this: http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 rather than port 25 for the SMT...

How do I change default/main Calendar folder
Hi Right now (after a few repair installations) I have multiple folders in my mailbox for example several Calendar called Calendar, Calendar1,.... For some reasom Calendar1 under Deteted Items is my Main Calendar folder. How do I reset it to be the main Calendar folder? /Peder Outlook version? For 2003 and 2007 - start->run->outlook.exe /resetfolders. If this does not work, then try a new mail profile - it sounds like yours is corrupt. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal a...

CRM Integration with Outlook Mail Client
Hello, I'm new to CRM, just rolled out our system last week. Unfortunately we were led to believe by our vendor that we would be able to use our Outlook mail client as our primary tool for e-mail which doesn't seem to be possible. When I open a contact through CRM I want to click on the contact's email address and have an Outlook mail client open up and automatically be tracked in CRM. Currently we have to copy the contact's email address from CRM then create a new mail message in Outlook, paste the address and then click the "Track in CRM" button. Is ther...

Autoshapes
When I use an autoshape, namely one of the callouts, I click inside the callout and the default font is Times New Roman. Then, for some reason, in the "Commercial Printing Tools ... Fonts" dialog box, an extra unembeddable font (MS Gothic) also appears on the list as well as Times New Roman. This font will not remove itself until I delete the callout. I can change the font from Times New Roman to any other font I wish to type with, however the MS Gothic font remains as long as the callout is there. Any suggestions? I need to embed all fonts in my document. Many thanks, Troy Fi...

changing default message view
The default message view in Outlook 2003 is "Show in Groups". It's easy enough to turn this off for a particular folder ... but, how do I change the default, so that after setting up Outlook for the first time I don't then have to go through each folder, one-at-a-time, turning off the "Show in Groups" view? Thanks, FW You can't really but that didn't stop Sue Mosher... http://www.ntmag.com/MicrosoftExchangeOutlook/Article/ArticleID/38527/38527.html -- Roady www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To...

Mail Merge #6
I'm running Windows 2000 and Publisher 2000. I've created a postcard I want to mail out. I open the Mail Merge menu to merge it with my address file (an Excel file), but the Open Data Source option is not clickable. When I try Mail Merge on a brand new document it is clickable, and Mail Merge seems to work. What am I doing wrong? Unusual for it to not operate in one file like that. Perhaps that file has some corruption. I would suggest you download and install the latest MDAC Components www.microsoft.com/data and if that does not fix your problem, make a new file and copy and pas...

Default Printers
Is there anyway to set the Reports printer to default to one printer and the label printer default to another printer? This would be very helpful and would be a nice option. -- Dan Shuman Salem Cycle Salem, MA 01970 Dan, Go onto CustomerSource and suggest it. The more votes it gets, the more likely it is to be added. -- * "dshuman" <dshuman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F376FAF6-F338-4689-A3B7-0236B11F14C1@microsoft.com... Is there anyway to set the Reports printer to default to one printer and the label printer default to another printer? This woul...

Default rights
Our old Exchange administrator thought it would be nice to give everyone full access to everyone's mailbox - does anyone know what the default rights should be and, is there an easy way to "reissue" the default mailbox rights? It appears as though rights are being inheirited from the top down. Thanks How were these permissions applied, via a particular group? Were any other permission modifications made? Nue "syb.net" <syb.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27DEF3BC-3B0B-4FBC-AFB8-8E81F2E02D86@microsoft.com... > Our old Exchange admin...

Mail Routing #3
I have all ail accepted for @domain.com.au to a mail server but I wish to have mail for *.dept@domain.com.au delievered to a different mail server @ 192.168.12.1 or whatever ip address. How do I go about doing this in exchange 2000? mx records pointing the subdomain to your server, is the safest way to go. In many cases the subdomain will be covered by the existing mx records for the parent domain. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "gooogoo" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:cjd7bk$2ve$1@news-01.connect.com.a...

Mail Storege on Exchange Server
Hi, Can Anyone let me know if I send 10MB attachment to 2000 users on my mail server, what would be the actual storage required on my Server, will it be 10x200MB, or exchange will create some link and will utilize only 10MB. -- Khalid I Lakdawala Manager IT security "KhalidLakdawala" <KhalidLakdawala@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2A577B4-D844-4627-BBE1-E4137E1FF5B2@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Can Anyone let me know if I send 10MB attachment to 2000 users on my mail > server, what would be the actual storage required on my Server, will it b...

Tracking Sent Outlook Mail
I have installed the CRM Outlook Client for 3.0 on a mailbox. I need to track all mail for this mailbox, sent, received, etc. I have selected the option to Track All Messages, but items being sent are not being tracked. This specific mailbox sends automated messages out of it. So we are not physically clicking the New button to construct an email. Is it possible to get those sent messages to automatically be tracked in CRM? Thank you in advance! Hi Carrie - 1. The option 'Track all messages' only applies to incoming emails, not outgoing ones. 2. Outgoing messages will only ...

Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router
I would like to Know How Does the Router Deal with Large incoming CRM Email Attachments. Does CRM store the attachments in SQL? And Will this Not Generate Massive Network Trafic? If I have SQL sitting On a Remote Site . Thx The CRM system has a configured limit for attachments. By default this limit is 5mb. This can be changed by editing a registry setting. The actual content of the attachment is stored in the SQL database. Large amounts of large attachments can cause a big increase in database size. It will depend if massive network traffic is generated, is users download a l...

Exchange server full Dismounted mail box store
Ok hi everybody i am currently using exchange 2000 standard on w2k server, obviously since my IT guy has left me high and dry i am faced with the the problem o fthe exchange blowing up and the mailbox constantly dismounting. Online maintenance says 25mb will only be freed up inspite of users deletings/archiving GB of data. I have run an offline defragmentation too to no avail. could anyone shed some light on this situation and advise me of a feasible solution rather than purchasing exchange enteprise. Any work around? i would greatly appreciate it. How do i exactly split my mailboxes a...

default values #2
Hi, Upon openeing a new worksheet I would like to have the celformat of the entire worksheet to have following default value: Number negative values in red 2 decimals after comma points after "thousands".... I can do it manually but in most cases I use the same settings.. Can this be done?? Thanks JP Check out the "Create a template for workbooks or worksheets" topic in XL Help, and follow the instructions for creating a default template. In article <BjpAh.228965$6S2.77082@blueberry.telenet-ops.be>, Jean-Paul De Winter <jp.dewinter@telenet.be> wrote: >...

Default file format
Is there any way to change the default file format in Publisher 2003? I have a mixed environment with some users on 2000 and some on 2003. If someone using 2003 edits a file and forgets to save as 2000 the 2000 users can't use the file until someone changes it back. I'd like to change the 2003 users to always save in the 2000 file format. My apologies if this is a common question. I've searched google and this group but can't find it. Thanks, Kerry This is a question that has been asked before, but not numerous times. And the answer, I am afraid to say, is no each tim...