dbx.fils convert to 2003

0
Khalid (7)

Type your question in this big white space, that way you might get a
resolution

"khalid" <khalid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
DL

convert Date formate (windows default) to Arabic
Dear all, any one have an idea about how i can convert the Date from gorgian Date formate (windows default) to Arabic Um AL Qura format (Hijiri) ? -- MBS Developer Abdelrahman Nabil ...

Add a MX in exchange 2003
Hi, I need to add a secondary MX, managed by my exchange server 2003, but I don't know reall yhos to do it, and how to manage priority in the records.... This would be done on your Public DNS server, so talk to whoever manages it. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:145af01c444b8$7a1a6d40$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I need to add a secondary MX, managed by my exchange > server 2003, but I don't know reall yhos to do it, and > how to manag...

Exchange 2003 System Manager #4
Hi, Is it possible to install Exchange 2003 System manager on a Windows 2003 Server to manage an Exchange 2000 server? Thanks, JB Yes, you can manage Exchange 2000 Servers from Exchange 2003 ESM. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "JB" <JB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8B1AAE8-9BE3-4DBD-A8A1-081D5A651BDE@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Is it possible to install Exchange 2003 System manager on a Windows 2003 > Server to manage an Exchange 2000 server? > > Thanks, > > JB ...

excel spreadsheet 2003 wont show content when moved to another par
i have backed all documents which included excel spreadsheets from c drive to d drive (ANOTHER PARTITION). Now i cannot see the content of the spreadsheet when i access it from the D drive or C drive. what have i done to it? It also wont open when itry to access it from backed up USB stick. Thanks Chris I had a similar issue with some files. What happened was that somehow the windows for the files got minimized or dragged out of view somehow (not sure how this happened). Users would open a file and see nothing. This fixed it for me. Goto the Window item on toolbar, S...

Money 2003 Reports issue
I'm preparing to pay Sales Tax collected from my customers for the third quarter. I invoiced a customer in Aug. but I received payment from them in Oct. The Sales Tax Collected report for the third quarter correctly does not show that sale in Aug. But the Sales Report does. I don't want Money to report a sale until it has been collected, not when it has been invoiced. How do I do that? Thank you, Rich ...

Word/Outlook convert content to a table when forwarding msgs
How do I prevent Word/Outlook from converting the content of a forwarded message to a table (actually, a bunch of nested tables) when I forward a message? Outlook/Word doesn't do this. Apparently the original message was already formatted this way. If you are convince that is not the case (look at the HTML source of the received message), then you'll have to provide some configuration details for us to work with and steps to reproduce. Also, does this happen to all messages or just this one? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outloo...

Pie Chart (excel 2003)
How do I hide the 0% of the pie chart so that they only show the relevant %? If you mean on the pie then double click the data labels and choose the Number tab, choose Custom and enter the following code on the Type line on the right: 0%;[=0]""; -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Xueling" wrote: > How do I hide the 0% of the pie chart so that they only show the relevant %? Thanks! It does look better. But is there a way to not show the data lable of those 0% as well? "ShaneDevenshire" wrote: > If you mean on the pie then double click the data labels ...

Access 2003
Hello, I have two different Access 2003 databases, one has a problem with showing options when the right mouse button is clicked on a table, query or anything, the other one does not. This started happening out of the blue ... I checked tools, options thinking I had inadvertly set some sort of option, but there is nothing that I can see that would affect the mouse in one data base and not the other .. very strange. It is the same on my computer at home and at the office ... Any help on this would be much appreciated. Abay Is there anything else running that could interfere? The ...

Upgrade from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 Killed OWA
I upgraded a Windows 2000 Server machine running Exchange 2003, to Windows Server 2003. Now after authenticating to OWA, "HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable" is displayed in the browser. I seen this (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=305030 ) from another post, but have not tried the items at the bottom yet. In IIS, the VDirs, Exchweb, Exchange, EXadmin, were not using the ExchangeApplicationPool, they were using the default. Plus I had to click the create button next to application on all three. I tried and iisreset after that, but it did not help. I also made sure the se...

How to convert Null values to zero when create an average query
This is my crosstab query Items Worked April 2010 March 2010 Average Reports 2 4 3 Tables 5 5 Files 2 2 2 As you can see, for "Tables" the query is giving me an average of "5" instead "2.5" because is not counting the null value date. How can I fix that? the SQL query so far is this: TRANSFORM Avg([Integrate Query].T...

Convert Incoming Plain Text to HTML
Is there a way to have Outlook (2003) automatically convert incoming Plain Text messages to HTML without manually changing the formatting option? Thanks in advance, Jody As far as I know, no. You can go from HTML to Plain Text but not the other way. "J. Owens" wrote: > Is there a way to have Outlook (2003) automatically convert incoming Plain > Text messages to HTML without manually changing the formatting option? ...

convert hours into minutes
I searched and found a question just like mine but the answer did not work for me. here is waht I have: A1 21:05 A2 22:10 A3 =A2-A1 result 1:05 I want to convert the 1 hout and 5 minutes to 65 minutes. Thank you. Change the format of the cell with the formula in it to [m]. You can do this by going to Format | Cells | Number. Choose Custom and type [m] in the line provided -- tj "Tony" wrote: > I searched and found a question just like mine but the answer did not work > for me. > here is waht I have: A1 21:05 A2 22:10 A3 =A2-A1 result 1:05 I want to > c...

office 2003 #5
i installed office 2003 about an year ago. now my outlook can not send/recieve. i have tried fixing it by uninstalling and reinstalling it but there is no change. any thoughts out there? Ed And what happens when you Test Accounts? "Ed" <telcotech@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1e2dnaI8DLaFkYDbnZ2dnUVZ_s-rnZ2d@comcast.com... > i installed office 2003 about an year ago. now my outlook can not > send/recieve. i have tried fixing it by uninstalling and reinstalling it > but > there is no change. any thoughts out there? > > Ed > > it works f...

Outlook 2003 event with no specific time that occurs on the 1st and 15th of every month?
What is the best way to make an event with no specific time that occurs on the 1st and 15th of every month? Make it an all day event? Recurring on the 1st and 15th - 2 separate events works better. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Kevin Zawicki asked: | What is the best way to make an event with no specific time that | occurs on the 1st and 15th of every month? ...

Money 2003 AutoBudget = 0
I have been using money for 6 years and Money 2003 for almost a year. I have been doing budget differently, but just wanted to switch to the "standard" way of doing it. So, I created a new budget and selected AutoBudget. I have some income categories selected that I know have amounts in them. The AutoBudget creates those categories, but they have all zeroes in them. What gives? Perhaps they're at a frequency or amount that Money assumes that they're one-time entries. -- "Randy Given" <GivenRandy@aol.com> wrote in message news:dM87b.49284$Zw4.48583@lakere...

reinstalling Publisher 98 after beta 2003
I had beta 2003 on my computer. I purchased FrontPage 2003, and when I installed it, it wiped out every other Microsoft product - beta office 2003, office 2000, beta publisher 2003, publisher 98. I have had to reinstall all of my old programs. I have removed and reinstalled Publisher 98 4 times, and each time it says I have successfully reinstalled it, but when I try to run it, I get a message that says, "This program needs to be installed. Please run setup from the original location." How can I get this #%@# to work? Suzanne Maybe the installer? What version Windows? The s...

Convert PST to MDB?
Can anyone point me to a resource on how to convert a PST to an MDB? I've been googling for 45 minutes and haven't found what I'm looking for. Specifically, I'm trying to get *all* of the PST info into an MDB file, not just the few fields offered by the Export function. I have a hunch that the PST is really an MDB in disguise, but I'm not sure about that. Please help! Thanks, James Wrong hunch - it has nothing to do with that type of file. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all...

Cannot see fields in query design view on laptop; Access 2003
When in query design view on desktop (large screen), I can see the fields and criteria pane in the bottom half of the window, but when in query design view on laptop (small screen), I sometimes cannot see the fields and criteria pane no matter how far I scroll down. The only solution I have found so far is to move the fields and criteria pane to the top half of the window before closing the Access file on my desktop and before opening it on my laptop. Has anybody else run into this problem and found a way to view the fields and criteria pane if not immediately visible in the ...

Replace data by VALUE or COMMENTS not availabel in Excel 2003 ???
I upgraded to Office 2003 and noticed that the option to find and replace data by VALUE or COMMENTs is not available to me anymore. I can only look by FORMULAS. Is it something that I have left out when doing the Advanced Options Install or is it no longer available? Click Options to further define your search, and then do any of the following: In the Within box, select Sheet or Workbook to search a worksheet or an entire workbook. The steps used to be.... 1. In the Search box, click By Rows or By Columns. 2. In the Look in box, click Formulas, Values, or Comments. Now number 2 only sho...

Upgrading from 2002 to 2003
Hi All, My Outlook 2002 .pst file is currently close to 2gb and it will soo reach it's limit and stops working as most of you know. I know tha Outlook 2003 supports over 20gb. My question is, if I upgrade to Outlook 2003 now, will it automaticall solve this issue when it goes over the 2gb limit and it wil automatically convert my existing .pst file from the current Ans format to the new unicode format. If not, then do I need to simply install Outlook 2003 from scratch an import my exist .pst in order for this to work properly. I just want to do it the right way before performing t...

Slow Outlook 2003 #2
I am having the same "slow" problem that a few other are having. It has only been this way for the last 2-3 weeks. I looked at my "restricted sites" and found quite a few, but I am having problems deleting any of them. I do not see a "remove all" option, there does not appear to be a way to shift/click to remove large chunks of them at a time, and when I try deleting them one at a time, it seems to work temporarily, but when I close the box and reopen it, the sites are there again. Thanks for any help/suggestions. Walt See if this will help. https...

Is it possible to convert a Word graphic into a .jpg file?
I want to insert the graphic into a wiki and need it to be in the .jpg format. I am using Word 7. If not possible, any suggestions? Thank you! You probably mean Word 2007. Try selecting the graphic and copying it (CTRL+C). Open Paint and use Paste (CTRL+V) to paste the graphic into Paint. Now you can save the graphic into any format Paint supports. Yves "GECarter" <GECarter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87055F73-61A8-4D77-9B2A-07C800BAD89C@microsoft.com... >I want to insert the graphic into a wiki and need it to be in the .jpg >...

Excel 2003-Beginner
I'm using Excel 2003. Sorry, I'm if not explaining this well. I'm trying to put information in a column that comes from another worksheet in the same book but it depends on what is entered in 2 other columns in the first worksheet. I'll try to give complete info: Let's say Column A asks you to pick 1 of 5 gems: Agate, Turquoise, Garnet, Diamond, Pearl Let's say Column B asks you to pick 1 of 6 Countries: US, Can, UK, China, Japan, Germany The other worksheet has a table with data (its a number in each cell) representing all the possible permutatio...

Saving to a UNC path in excel 2003
When trying to save to a network drive, I am getting an error saying the drive is read only when it is not. I have looked on knowledge base and have found I need a hotfix but I can not see where to download it from. I would be greatful for any help. Many Thanks Jason Dumenil Usually those KB articles that say there's a hotfix available, has a way to contact MS directly mentioned in the KB. Jason Dumenil wrote: > > When trying to save to a network drive, I am getting an > error saying the drive is read only when it is not. I > have looked on knowledge base and have f...

Remove EXchange 2003 fron an EXchange Organization?
Hi! I have two Exchange 2003 (in Windows 2003 AD) in an Exchange organization in my test lab. One Exchange server has disaster. I cannot more start or access Windows or EXchange on this disaster server. I wanted to spend time and installed operating system again in this server, and want to install Exchange 2003. But before Exchange installation, I want o remove/delete old Exchange server in the EXchnage organization. How can I delete this "old" Exchange server from Exchange organization? Best Regards Mustafa "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:...