Dates Wrong In Imported E-mails

I just upgraded to Microsoft Outlook 2003.  I imported my messages from
Outlook Express.  For some reason, quite a few of my messages have the wrong
RECEIVED date.  The RECEIVED date is the date when I imported the messages
instead of when they were originally sent.  Did I do something wrong?  What
happened?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
BTJustice

0
Buford

Instead of importing from Outlook export from within Outlook Express. The
dates will stick now.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote in message
>I just upgraded to Microsoft Outlook 2003.  I imported my messages from
>Outlook Express.  For some reason, quite a few of my messages have the
>wrong RECEIVED date.  The RECEIVED date is the date when I imported the
>messages instead of when they were originally sent.  Did I do something
>wrong?  What happened?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> BTJustice

0
Roady
8/31/2004 7:49:33 AM
I just figured that out too, lol.  Thanks for the response.

BTJustice

message news:er4rG7yjEHA.1348@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Instead of importing from Outlook export from within Outlook Express. The
> dates will stick now.
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> www.howto-outlook.com
>
> Tips of the month:
> -What do the Outlook Icons Mean?
> -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1
>
> -----
> "Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote in message
>>I just upgraded to Microsoft Outlook 2003.  I imported my messages from
>>Outlook Express.  For some reason, quite a few of my messages have the
>>wrong RECEIVED date.  The RECEIVED date is the date when I imported the
>>messages instead of when they were originally sent.  Did I do something
>>wrong?  What happened?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> BTJustice

0
Buford

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

import a 123 file

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Dates #9

Setting up a new e-mail account

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Qrp Date functions

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

date tracking

printing imported gif files in Excel

Short time vs short date

Date Calculation

date modified

Date function quit working

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...