Date Time Picker lost

I created a form using the DateTimePicker Control to write in a field.

Then I removed the DateTimePicker Control.

When I publish the form to another computer where the DateTimePicker Control
is not installed, the form does not work.

If I install the DateTimePicker Control the form is working without
problems.

I want to sent this contact form to other people who does not have this
control.

In the fact I am not using the DateTimePicker Control but it must be
somewhere in the form, but I cannot find it.

If I put in the form another DTP Control in the list of the fields it is
shown as DTP2 but there is no DTP1. Also in the code there is now thing
concerning DTP.

Has someone an idea who to find and to remove this control.

Thanks for replies
E.Zenker

0
E.Zenker (3)

What problem do people encounter? Error message, other symptoms?

FYI, there is a separate newsgroup for Outlook forms issues --
microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"E.Zenker" <E.Zenker@gmx.de> wrote in message
> I created a form using the DateTimePicker Control to write in a field.
>
> Then I removed the DateTimePicker Control.
>
> When I publish the form to another computer where the DateTimePicker
Control
> is not installed, the form does not work.
>
> If I install the DateTimePicker Control the form is working without
> problems.
>
> I want to sent this contact form to other people who does not have this
> control.
>
> In the fact I am not using the DateTimePicker Control but it must be
> somewhere in the form, but I cannot find it.
>
> If I put in the form another DTP Control in the list of the fields it is
> shown as DTP2 but there is no DTP1. Also in the code there is now thing
> concerning DTP.
>
> Has someone an idea who to find and to remove this control.
>
> Thanks for replies
> E.Zenker

0
suemvp (4038)

Date entry
How can I enter a date without having to type a "/" between the month, day, and year? magstate, have a look here http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "magstate" <magstate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41CD9BD7-1836-447E-8811-32EE53D8EA8C@microsoft.com... > How can I enter a date without having to type a "/" between the...

Windows Live Mail "Received Date" issue
Hi, I have recently decided to move my Google Apps business email account to Office Live. The only way I have found to 'migrate' my emails to my Office Live email account is by dragging and dropping the emails from "GMail" to my Office Live account using the WLM GUI. WLM (GUI and Web) will display an incorrect received date - which is the migration date of when I have subscribed to Google Apps email. The only way I have found to show a correct date is to display the "sent" column in WLM GUI. Is there a way to correct this ? Maybe there is a ...

Simple question: Difference between two dates?
Suppose cell A2 has 6/27/05 - 7/1/05 A3 has 7/4/05 - 7/8/05... and so I need to know the formula to coomputer the number of days betwee those dates, which is obviously 5. The reason it need to keep the rang in one cell is this will be used in a VLookup function. Thanks -- dstoc ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dstock's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2422 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38132 Anyway you slice it, you have to get the 2 dates seperated... So you can have ...

Document in Times New Roman
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Document sent to me in Times New Roman does no open up with text, only squiggly horizontal lines Ensure you have updated both Mac OS X and Microsoft Office. OS X should show you an update level of 10.6.2, Office 12.2.3. Cheers On 5/03/10 12:52 PM, in article 59bb3f30.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "gjanson@officeformac.com" <gjanson@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Document sent to > me in Times New Roman does no open up with text, only squig...

Sum products prices that are between two dates
Hi all, I was wondering if someone could tell me what the formula would be if I wanted to add the prices of products that were purchased between two dates. If column A was formatted with the dates between 01/01/06 and 31/01/06 and column B with the prices. Thanks in advance Maddoktor Hi Maddoktor In cell D1, enter the Start date required in cell E1 enter the end date required. In F1 =SUMPRODUCT(--($A$1:$A$100>=D1),--($A$1:$A$100<=E1),$B$1:$B$100) Change the ranges to suit. -- Regards Roger Govier "Maddoktor" <maddoktor@clinic.com> wrote in message news:e1v...

Lost tools menu in Outlook
My tools menu went missing in Outlook 2000. How do I get it back? I am using Internet Mail service and PST file for profile. Answered in the outlook.general newsgroup. Do NOT multipost!!! -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Andy Harlan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e56001c43c71$6c527210$a101280a@phx.gbl... > My tools menu went missing in Outlook 2000. How do I get > it back? I am using Internet Mail service and PS...

I cannot change the date format to English canada
Hi- if you'd like to change the format of one cell, select the cell and reformat it. After selecting the cell, go tot he format menu, choose the first option: cells. From the pop-up form, goto the Number tab (should be the first one)- in the category section- choose date, in the locale section choose English(Canada)- then choose the format in the Type section. choose OK. It should work. If this is not what you ment, please let me know. Also, indicate what you've tried and why it hasn't worked- Good Luck! pim -- Pim ---------------------------------------------------------...

Flagging up dates in cells #2
Cheers Alex All sorted now -- midase ------------------------------------------------------------------------ midase's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15863 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=273554 ...

How do I sort by date (not days, weeks, months) in Excel 2000?
Hi Tony not sure what you're asking here, if you could type out say five lines of your data and then what you want to see, i'm sure we'll be able to help (please, however, do not attach a workbook) Regards julieD "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C78C1E27-F4A9-4DB4-BA16-EBACE47042A5@microsoft.com... > ...

Do Got Focus and Lost Focus DO anything?
I have been rather frustrated by the inability to cause a form that serves as a switchboard (my design, not the automated version) to do anything when I open another form on top of it. First I couldn't keep it maximized (not even with DoCmd.Maximize in the Load event, and DoCmd.Restore in various other events. I solved this problem by dragging the borders of the normal view until the form was, in effect, maximized. Then I wanted to hide the Detail section so that when a form opens on top of the switchboard the switchboard presents a blank background. I had thought I could use the...

averaging a value between two serial dates
Hi all, I have two spreadsheets. The first spreadsheet contains two columns, one for start date/time (in serial format) and the second for stop date/time (in serial format). The second spreadsheet contains two columns. One containing a serial date/time and the other containing a meteorological value (eg. temperature). I want Excel to read the start and stop date/time from the first spreadhseet and then search the second spreadsheet for all temperature values which were recorded during this time frame. Lastly, I want Excel to average these values. Is this possible using a single Excel func...

Yet, another TIME problem
Okay, I will attempt to explain my situation without just confusin anyone who reads this. I have a time sheet. It consists of the following fields: Time Started/Lunch Begin/Lunch End/Time Ended/Total Time/Over Time In the first four fields the cells are number format (looks lik military time but in reality it isn't) ie: 0630/1130/1230/1600 In the fifth field, the total time is a decimal value. It always read 8.00 or less and carries the remainder,if any, to the over time fiel which is also decimal value. The overtime has to be reported in quarte hour increments ie: .15, .25, .50, .75....

mdf file date wrong
I hvae a client that has the log and the data file in the same place for years. Same drive, same folder, etc. )I know it's a good idea to put the log elsewhere but it's not necessary here). Anyway, my question is regarding the date of the mdf file. THis is in SQL 2000 running on Windows Server 2003. Everything is up to date. We're moving things over to SQL 2005 so I was going to do some testing last night when I noticed the date on the log file was 1/10/2010 but the date on the data file is 11/15/2009 11:57 AM. Their office has been up and running this morning for a f...

Date Formula Needed-Business Days
I need a formula that calculates business days, but the NETWORKDAYS function is not adequate. I need the formula to return the number of days between two dates, excluding a range of holidays. Since my store is open seven days a week, the NETWORKDAYS function will not suffice. When I used Quattro Pro in the past, it had a BDAY function, and it accepted parameters to indicate if weedends were to be included or not. Is there a comparable function in Excel? I am trying to calculate the number of days the store is open every week. I thought of using NETWORKDAYS and simply adding 2 (Satu...

Enable/Disable User update time on Exchange 2003
When I enable or disable a user in AD, it take a long time for those updates to take effect in Exchange. How can I set/change the time that it takes to update this info? Thanks, Craig ...

calculating time formula
Hi, i want to set up a time summation calculation in excel. for example i put in how many hours i've working on something over a number of days down one column and a "Total hours and mins worked" cell somewhere else just adds all my inputs in hour and min format. eg. 03:20 (ie. 3 hours 20 mins) - thanks for any comments. Hi just enter your time values in Ex^cel's time format and use a formula such as =SUM(A1:A10) Important: Format your target cell with the custom format [hh]:mm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Nick" <ad@asd.com> schrieb im ...

Formula and field types for calculating times
Hello, I don't get it how to format fields and apply some formula to calculate with time-differences. Example: I want the difference of two time fields expressed as decimal-number. 12:30 - 08:15 = 4.25 (4 hours and 15 minutes) =24*("12:30"-"8:15") and format as General -- Gary''s Student - gsnu2007d To learn all about calculating with time, visit Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#AddingTimes -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Hans-Martin Burger" <MartHof@gmx.de> wrote in message ne...

Lost mail in Outlook 2002 when upgrading to WinXP Pro
I was using Outlook 2002 to read mail in my Administrator account under Windows 2000 Pro. When I upgraded to Windows XP Pro, I lost all of my E-mail, because apparently the installer didn't copy my old Administrator account to the new WinXP Administrator account. I tried to copy the Outlook-related folders from my old Admin account to my new Admin account. It seemed to work for a while, but then the Outlook Shortcuts bar started acting strangely. Is there an elegant way to get my old Outlook mail into my new WinXP Admin account? The best way is simply to configure a new instal...

Change cell colour by date
Hi All I'm working on a spreadsheet for a maintenance program. I'm looking for a way to change the cell colour depending on when a task is due. For example: when a monthly task is due I would like the cell colour to change to remind me that it is due in a week. Thanks Use Conditional formatting, see details in Help! Regards, Stefi „Dri” ezt írta: > Hi All > I'm working on a spreadsheet for a maintenance program. I'm looking for a > way to change the cell colour depending on when a task is due. For example: > when a monthly task is due I would like ...

Transpose week numbers to date
Hi One of my users would like to have certain cells in his spreadsheet, where if you type a week number it will transpose it to a date. For example 01 might be 01/04/2005, 02 might be 08/04/2005 and 52 might be 25/03/2006. I am clueless on this one, and not very good at Excel anyhow Thanks in advacne Harry One way: Assume the week number is input into cell A1: B1: =DATE(2005,4,1) + 7 * (A1-1) Format the cell as a date. Note that I get 24/03/2006 rather than 25/03/2006 for A1=52. In article <27203F81-566E-4539-A116-56FA9F1219F6@microsoft.com>, "Lewej" <Lewej...

Contract posted with wrong dates
We have had a few issues where a contract is posted and invoice generated. The invoice is generated but not posted. Our contract department would like to be able to cancel the contract or change the start/end dates due to a change in our relationship with the customer. Is there any way to do this or is our only option removing the contract through SQL and creating a new one? ...

Time
[TIME WHAT IS TIME] Time, what is time ? do we have all the time in the world , are we ready to give it up in a split second ? can we stop time a will , just by thinking about it , or just by snapping our fingers ? Time , how much power do we have over you ? let's see ; it's eight o' clock in the morning , but you start work at seven o'clock in the morning ! you're late , what can you do about it ? let's see , snap your fingers to see what happens . did time change , is it seven in the morning ? no , off-course not , I ...

Intersecting dates
How do I do this? If I have a range of dates, say, 9/1/2010 - 9/29/2010 and then another range, 9/5/2010 - 9/30/2010. I want to be able to check for intersection in both range of dates. If an intersection exist, be able to calculate: 1. the number of days for which the intersection exist. 2. the start date and end dates for the intersections. I wish anyone can help me resolve this issue. TIA -- two things i learnt from life: the hardest things are the simplest of all; they just take time the simple things are not hard at all So I just try to KISS it. http://emekadavid-solvingit.blog...

how can I use arguments to sort and use data from selected dates
I need to produce graphs that relate to data over a given month, is there anyway I can set up my spread sheet to recognise that the inputted date has changed month and hence to put the new data into another table? It's not clear what you are really asking. If you are entering data into a cell, then that's where it will stay. I can't see how it can then be part of a new table. Am I missing something? Matt -- Mallycat ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Mallycat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&user...

Combined forecast by date w/multiple sales processes
OK, So I know that if you edit or have multiple sales processes, you maintain existing opps with the older sales process and only new opps track with the new sales process. I can live with that if I can get a combined forecast of all sales processes by date. I realize that with multiple sales processes the Group By Sales Stage can get messed up; but specifically I would like to be able to combine all sales processes and get a revenue forecast by date. Can anyone suggest any workarounds? Thanks a bunch. -- Sue write a report to combine the data and put in logic to merge sales stages ...