Customizing Outlook 2003 toolbar

I want to customize my Outlook 2003 toolbar. I know how to add buttons, but
how do I customize the button groupings by adding the vertical slash
/separator? I can't find the separator in any of the categories/commands in
the customize dialog box.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jim

0
kraskamess (15)

"Jim" <kraskamess@dakotacomm.net> wrote:

>I want to customize my Outlook 2003 toolbar. I know how to add buttons, but
>how do I customize the button groupings by adding the vertical slash
>/separator? I can't find the separator in any of the categories/commands in
>the customize dialog box.
>Any help would be appreciated.

post this question a few more times (two is not enough).  The more you
post, the greater the possibility that you will get a reply
0
unclegrumpy (296)
2/7/2008 10:10:44 PM
I can see why they call you grumpy. I bet you got an A in Sarcasm 101
"Uncle Grumpy" <unclegrumpy@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> "Jim" <kraskamess@dakotacomm.net> wrote:
>
>>I want to customize my Outlook 2003 toolbar. I know how to add buttons,
>>but
>>how do I customize the button groupings by adding the vertical slash
>>/separator? I can't find the separator in any of the categories/commands
>>in
>>the customize dialog box.
>>Any help would be appreciated.
>
> post this question a few more times (two is not enough).  The more you
> post, the greater the possibility that you will get a reply

0
kraskamess (15)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Charging customers
We use Credit Card Advantage with Great Plains. We just upgraded to GP 10.0 and now the sales team are unable to book the orders that they enter. I have looked at the settings and am unable to figure out which security setting I have wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks Angie Starting with the basics, did you get the V10 installation package of CCA? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Angie" wrote: > We use Credit Card Advan...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

can't customize toolbar

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

outlook 98 corperate forms

Outlook OOF

Quote customize
Ok I have CRM 3.0 installed and want to modify the qoute to add a logo an make some changes, where do I do that? Thanks Carlos If you are talking about the word merge document, you can open the quote.dot file (it will be in your user templates dir on your machine) and edit it. You need ot show the Field codes as most of the content is embedded in merge fields. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Carlos" <palcar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OG5d%23ElRHHA.3996@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Ok I have CRM 3.0 installed and want to modify the qoute to add a logo an make ...