Customize Outlook Today option inoperable

Hi,

Have been using Outlook 2000 for quite some time now - After updating my OS
via WindowsUpDate (XP Pro) I've lost the ability to make changes to Outlook
Today.

Clicking the link gives no response.

Since I have no idea which patch may have disabled this feature, I was
wondering if one of you might have a "hack" of some sort to regain use of
the feature.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

see if the following KB article applies to you;
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=820575

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net

Tip of the month:
-Create your own fully customized Toolbar

Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net

(I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
address when mailing)
-----
"Norbert" <norbert_0001NoSpam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Have been using Outlook 2000 for quite some time now - After updating my
> OS
> via WindowsUpDate (XP Pro) I've lost the ability to make changes to
> Outlook
> Today.
>
> Clicking the link gives no response.
>
> Since I have no idea which patch may have disabled this feature, I was
> wondering if one of you might have a "hack" of some sort to regain use of
> the feature.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards

0
Roady
3/1/2004 10:39:43 AM
That did it!

Thanks very much :-)

customizing quote merge template

Stationaries in Outlook
Does anyone know how to create templates in Outlook??? Like a newsticker you want to fill with different information every week. Thanks!!! (this used to be very simple in Lotus Notes..) Hi, It seems that there are many ways to create templates in Outlook. The simplest one, in my view : 1. Create a message, in any format you like (plain text, RTF, HTML), add all elements you like 2. Save it as an OFT file 3. Go in the file explorer, drag the file and drop it on your Outlook bar 4. Every time you click on this shortcut in the Outlook bar, it creates an instance of the template. Frederic &q...

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Multi Currency Revaluation Option
We have a cash account in Canada. The amount is reflected properly in our system in Canadian dollars. We changed the exchange rate at the beginning of the year. We would like to reflect this change on my beginning balances for the year 2005. When I try to run the revaluation for finance series for this account, it doesn't update the beginning balances. How do i update my beginning balances in functional currency? Try running a revalue for the last period of the prior year. Don't post it, just print to make sure it is doing what you want. (You may need to open up the fiscal perio...

Outlook 2003 News

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Outlook 2003 #79

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Error in Outlook Today