Customising Outlook defaults for new folders.

Is there a way to set the default settings for new Outlook folders?

I am using Outlook 2003.

I personally do not like the reading pane, I find emails sorted in group
difficult to read and I also find the default ordering of the columns in the
list of message quite unproductive for me. I appreciate the many may like the
defalt order, however I would simply like to have the option of establishing
the defaults I find most productive. Have I missed something in the Outlook
set-up options?

0
aausi (1)

View->Current View->Customize.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, aausi asked:

| Is there a way to set the default settings for new Outlook folders?
|
| I am using Outlook 2003.
|
| I personally do not like the reading pane, I find emails sorted in
| group difficult to read and I also find the default ordering of the
| columns in the list of message quite unproductive for me. I
| appreciate the many may like the defalt order, however I would simply
| like to have the option of establishing the defaults I find most
| productive. Have I missed something in the Outlook set-up options?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

New Implementation

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

default values in a cell

New Record

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?