Custom Toolbars

With a custom toolbar, is there any way to save what has
been created?  The custom toolbar that was created
contains shortcuts for mass email.  I clik=ck on a button
and a new email pops-up with the senders in place and the
Subject pre-filled.  Any suggestions on saving this so
that I have a back up copy and so I can utilize it on
another PC?
0
anonymous (74722)

Close Outlook - then find and copy the outcmd.dat file to the other
computer.  Note, you may have problems if Outlook has not been configured
exactly like the one from which you copied the file.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted
without reading.

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Ryan asked:

| With a custom toolbar, is there any way to save what has
| been created?  The custom toolbar that was created
| contains shortcuts for mass email.  I clik=ck on a button
| and a new email pops-up with the senders in place and the
| Subject pre-filled.  Any suggestions on saving this so
| that I have a back up copy and so I can utilize it on
| another PC?

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

Standard Toolbar
Everytime I reboot my computer I lose the 'Standard' toolbar when I go the send an e-mail. I can add the toolbar back, and it stays in Outlook (even if I stop/start Outlook). However, as soon as I reboot, it disappears again. Any ideas? Thanks...Paul download,update and run Adware, the free version www.lavasoft.de and remove spyware "Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:c9e301c3ef32$9d8ccec0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Everytime I reboot my computer I lose the 'Standard' > toolbar when I go the send an e-mail. I can...

ASP.NET AJAX in custom ASPX page in ISV folder
Is it possible to include ASP.NET AJAX code in a custom ASPX page that I deploy in the ISV folder? ... that is, without creating a sepparate web application. I've tried to put a ScriptManager control on one of my pages and I cannot make it load in CRM. I know that in order for AJAX to work in ASP.NET I have to include some settings in web.config file. I do not want to alter the CRM web.config ... so I've created my own web.config file (with all the required settings for AJAX) and place it in the ISV folder. But it seems that CRM ignores my file. Thanks On Jun 29, 6:40=A0pm, ...

Chart Wizard \ Custom Types \ "Built-In" option missing ??
Hi, Using Excel2000 SP3 - A user has found that the radio button as above is greyed out. The option for User-Defined is the only one available. Anybody know why this would happen ? Hope you can help, Luke. ...

Custom heap implementation
I need to implement custom single threaded heap on static buffer. Does anyone know any source code of custom heap implementation? "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B0C68E7-BEDA-4F14-B212-93CCF3660733@microsoft.com... >I need to implement custom single threaded heap on static buffer. Does >anyone > know any source code of custom heap implementation? You could use the Windows HeapAlloc() API, etc. -- David What is "custom" about it? If it is only the single-threading you need, to avoid lock conflict, then using HeapCreat...

MsgBox, VBA, custom
Access novice here...can someone show me (if there is a simple way) to create a message box such as vbYesNoCancel wherein I can change the text to read something else? I am able to use the standard vbMessages, but want more. I want my user to select either item 1 or item 2 or item 3 and and the attached code will respond accordingly. Thanks in advance for any help. I am not sure if there is a better way, but in the past, I have created an InputBox for such cases. I typically give the choices and explanations in the text portion of the InputBox. Then the user can enter the option t...

Custom Tables
Is their a way to add a custom table to report writer? I am trying to add a field to the check remittance report that is not defined in the great plains table structure. Yes, it is possible with VBA code to add any external data fields on a report. "Steve" wrote: > Is their a way to add a custom table to report writer? I am trying to add a > field to the check remittance report that is not defined in the great plains > table structure. Is it possible to add custom fields from a custom table where their will be more than one line of data through VBA. And if so...

Deploying Custom forms on SubAccount tabs
Hi, Can u tell me how to Deploying Custom forms on SubAccount tabs thanks venkataravikumar Sub-Account doesn't have any specific forms. The grid itself is the associted item view and the resulting form is the core Acccount form. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 04:39:02 -0700, venkat <venkat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi, Can u tell me how to Deploying Custom forms on SubAccount tabs thanks venkataravikumar Thank you Matt. I think it is home_acct.aspx.But my task is put cu...

Toolbars and menu bar disappear during Excel session
Note: this is not a macro issue. I'm working in Excel 2003. When I open the program, the toolbars and menu bars appear as usual. If I leave the program and come back to it, those items are gone, leaving only the title bar and formula bar. If I close and restart Excel, all works fine. Any ideas? Might be a display driver issue. Try this in Windows Safe Mode and post the results. /i. "BriaN" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:308301c3aa3d$72e73d70$3101280a@phx.gbl... > Note: this is not a macro issue. > > I'm working in Excel 200...

Correction of my e-first e-mail : how to permanently customize the Default Folder option on Excel 2000 ?
Correction of my e-first e-mail : Good day dear members of the microsoft.public.excel.misc newsgroup. Please I need Your allways priceless advises. I'm working with Excel 2000 installed directly installed at the hard drive of my computer. I cannot permanently customize the Default Folder option in "Tools\Options\Default Folder\General". It works only during the current Windows session, a pc reboot would change again the Default Folder option to the former one. Is there any way to permanently customize the Default Folder option. Thank-You Octavio If you are working in a co...

Custom Formats #3
I have created a custom format for a cell that will be used in a general company form. The custom format is for a credit card number and was written as follows: #### #### #### ####. When ever I type in a number 9999 9999 9999 9999 the final digit is convert to a zero. I do not understand why it is doing this. It is not being rounded. Can anyone help correct this very irritating formatting issue? Thanks -- bb Excel has only 15 digits precision and you can't use a custom text format that way, You need to either preformat as text or precede the entry with an apostrophe ...

Customize Activities in Advanced Find
Is there any way to customize the activities screen in advanced find (even unsupported)? I need to be able to sort that screen by due date instead of last date updated. -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com Here's the undocument link for that view: http://crm/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id=00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000000666100 You can find more undocumented links to customize various views on my blog at http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com/2005/07/customizing-activity-views.html HTH -- Matt Wittemann h...

Accessing custom views from URL
Hi, I require URL of the custom views created... i.e. users with due credentials should be able to access the views just by typing the url in address bar... do anyone has any idea? ...

Free CRM Server license for Dynamics GP customers?
My partner said at a recent user group meeting that MS was offering a free CRM Server license for Dynamics GP customers (who are current on their enhancement plan). Does anyone know more details about this program? I'd like to set up and explore using CRM in a small environment (maybe just a few users) and this would make it easier to do. Unfortunately, my partner isn't being much help on this one....they told me to look on CustomerSource, but I can't find anything resembling this. Anybody else heard of this, or know where I can go for more information? Thanks, Jason Fr...

disabling toolbar buttons????
I am extremely frustrated. I have spent FIFTEEN HOURS (and counting) trying to do something that should be simple. I have an MDI program. Its a graphics program. I have a toolbar with 2 buttons: a pointer and magnifier. I've added both the COMMAND and UPDATE_COMMAND_UI functions for these buttons. When the program first starts, the toolbar is there, but grayed out. Great. When you open a document(bmp), both the pointer and magnifier become enabled. Great. When you close all documents(bmps), i would like for the 2 toolbar buttons to look grayed out again, as they do when the pro...

Why does the quick access toolbar need refresh in internet explore
I use Word 2007 and I am a medical transcriptionist and the company I work for also uses Word on the website I type the transcriptions on. Every time I have more than 1 Word document open I have to refresh the page in order to be able to use my quick access toolbar again. Is there a fix or an internet explorer add-on i can use for this? Thanks For any help you can give me! ...

Custom Header Beginning with a Number
Excel keeps adding a space in front of my custom header text that starts with a number, but does not add that same space when the custom header text starts with a word (i.e., 2004 Study vs. The 2004 Study). Does anyone know why or have a solution? Do you mean the difference between: " 2004 Study" and "2004 Study" I just tried it in xl2002 and couldn't duplicate this. What version of excel are you using? Maybe someone with that version will jump in. Tanya E wrote: > > Excel keeps adding a space in front of my custom header text that starts with a number...

Find distinct records of the last order from a customer
Hi I am trying to find a list of customers that have not bought anything for the last xx months. I have a salesorder table which holds an orderdate and customer account code, other customer details are held in the customers table. i have a table called soitemsdespatch thats holds the parts that have been sold to that customer. salesorder and soitemsdespatch are linked by sonumber. I was hoping that would show me the last orderdate for all customers and list them in order but it repeats customer orders but not all of them. What i would really like is one query that would show m...

Having a small problem with custom Intellisense
I have set up custom Intellisense for our project. (In a nutshell, we will have ASP.NET controls based on many of the statndard WebControls, but with a few extensions that we will be adding). I've put a custom XSD in the schemas\xml directory and it works pretty great. It's largely based on the asp.xsd. My problem is that while this works great for most controls, providing Intellisense whenever I have: <foo:FooTextBox runat=server... /> I have one nagging problem left. I plan on having a "FooDropDownList" control based on the ASP.NET DrownDownList control. I&#...

Publishing new Custom Report in CRM 3.0 / SQL Reporting Services
I've just created a custom report in SQL Reporting Services. I'm trying to find the next steps for being able to run the report from CRM 3.0. Any help appreciated. Thanks much, Boolean1 Well, I just went to reports and hit new, and lo and behold, it was pretty easy. So that's all you have to do to publish a report? Cool. Boolean1 "Boolean1" <Boolean1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:vuSdnTLl1sK86djYnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d@comcast.com... > I've just created a custom report in SQL Reporting Services. > > I'm trying to find the next steps fo...

Customer on Hold
Is there a way to prompt a user for password when entering an order for a customer who is on hold? Currently, the system only prompts you that the customer is on hold and ask if you want to continue. We would like to have to enter a password to continue. I think you're looking at a customization Andrea. The Customer Hold is a Receivables (RM) setup item, whereas you're processing orders in SOP. I don't think this could even be done with Field Level Security because of the crossover between RM and SOP. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics...

Customer Payment not appearing in HQ
I just discovered an AR problem from last year where a customer made a payment at a store last year and it does not appear in HQ. I checked the Payment table at the store and in HQ, and the payment is only in the store database. On the account tab of the customer, it appears at the store, but not at HQ. How can I fix this and how could this have happened? Whoa! I also found another issue in the same account. The opposite also occurred. An account payment shows up in HQ (different amount, different date) but does not appear in the store database, even thought there is a journal r...

Customize axis scale
I have a spreadsheet with dates and data to be graphed for each date. I would like to customize the x-axis(time) scale without having to edit the chart. The graph will be used and seen by many users, so I would like the user to input the initial and final dates in cells so the scale is automaticaly updated. I tried writing a macro for this and asigning it to a botton, but I get an error in the following line: .MinimumScale = Range("E2").Value E2 is the celll where the user inputs initial date. I would apreciate help with the VBA code, and would like to know if you can t...

Custom dll Request
I'm looking for someone to write a dll. I want my RMS POS to present a 3-choice dialog box at the beginning of every transaction. Button #1 - Sale/Return - would simply close the dialog and allow the cashier to ring up a sale or return. Buttons #2 & #3 - Delivery Order & Special Order - would trigger macros. An <ESC> keystroke would be handled the same as Button #1. The default should be Delivery Order. If you've got the time, skills and inclination to provide something like this, contact me and we can discuss terms... Tom -- The worst words in business: "...

Duplicating multiple items by multiple customers
I need to be able to do something and I'm not sure if it's possble. I need to be able to enter several item like the following: ProductID Product Discription 87765 Ball Baseball 25934 Bat Wooden Bat 59842 Glove Leather Glove The number of items may change depending on how many items are ordered. Once I have the order, I want to be able to enter all the customer numbers (e.g. CustID) who have placed this exact order because it could have been 20 customers. This way I would end up with 60 entries like the following: CustID Product...

How do I stop Toolbar from automatically showing up?
Excel 2003 - The Reviewing Toolbar always shows up when starting a new workbook. Is there a way to stop that? I never use the toolbar and it takes up space. Go to View Menu, select Toolbars and uncheck the toolbar you don't want to view. "Wendy - Payroll" <Wendy - Payroll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7937074-CA2D-47D6-B13F-DBAE566B6138@microsoft.com... Excel 2003 - The Reviewing Toolbar always shows up when starting a new workbook. Is there a way to stop that? I never use the toolbar and it takes up space. Wendy A recent posting from ...