[Outlook Header Deleted, Begin .msg file body below]
Date: 8/25/2004
Time: 10:33:36 AM
Form Name: Win Rounds of Golf From BREC!

USER PROFILE INFORMATION
First Name: Kim
Last Name: Panepinto
Email Address: kpinto@precisionindustriesinc.com
Wireless Email Address:
Zip Code: 70710
Street Address: P.O. Box 518
City: Addis
Home Phone: 225-687-0301

FORM QUESTIONS
Are you presently using any BREC program or facility?: Yes
What services do you like at your golf course?: Carts and rental
buggies
to cary clubs
What golf course do you usually play on?: Webb park
[End Sample .msg file body]
0
sal8526 (1)