Cursor on new message window but no text appears when typed?

When using Outlook 2003 for sending new e-mail, I'm unable to type text into
the message body. The cursor appears but no text shows. Text appears when I
use Word 2003 to send my new e-mail message. It is more convenient for me to
use Outlook.
Help.
0
TommieC (1)

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Window Redirection?

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Interface not registered message

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Setting up a new e-mail account

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Duplicate Messages

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

parameter for text

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

Entourage (allegedly) cannot see message body sent by OWA
We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot see the message body when the email is sent from OWA. We are on 2003 SP2 btw. The external party claims that the following patch for OWA fixes the problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5BC06E8A-08EB-4976-BC68-A03EBE3A2552&displaylang=en I am sceptical! Any thoughts Ignore!! I just saw another thread wit hthe details for this one. Thread is "OWA message text disappears" "Peter T" wrote: > We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot...