Creating multiple reply to address

I want to create multiple reply to addresses in Outlook
Express. Is this possible?

For example, when I send you an e-mail from my laptop,
and you click REPLY, I want it to send an e-mail to
stevertr@shrewsbury.net AND stevertr@blackberry.com

I know how to create a reply to address of course, but I
can't get it to accept more than one.  Tried using a
colon, semi colon, comma etc...

Steve
0
stevertr (1)

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003.

If you have questions regarding Outlook Express please post your question in
one of the applicable groups:

microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x
microsoft.public.internet.mail.mac for the Macintosh version of OE
--
Hope that helps!!

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Chris Lineback,  MCSE
Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support

- Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.
-This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

"steve" <stevertr@shrewsbury.net> wrote in message
> I want to create multiple reply to addresses in Outlook
> Express. Is this possible?
>
> For example, when I send you an e-mail from my laptop,
> and you click REPLY, I want it to send an e-mail to
> stevertr@shrewsbury.net AND stevertr@blackberry.com
>
> I know how to create a reply to address of course, but I
> can't get it to accept more than one.  Tried using a
> colon, semi colon, comma etc...
>
> Steve

0
ChrisLin (84)

Outlook 2003: reply to all doesn't include self
I just installed Outlook 2003 (love it so far) but when I reply to all, my own address doesn't appear in the TO:, CC: or BC: fields -- and I want it to. In my old Outlook (2000 version) my address was included automatically (assuming it was in the original message I'm replying to) and in installing Outlook 2003 I migrated all my settings, so I don't know why it changed. More perplexingly, I can't figure out how to accomplish this. In sum: When I receive a multi-recipient email and reply to all, how do I rig Outlook 2003 so that my own address is automatically incl...

Email address book security
Thanks for reading this postig. I'm running Outlook 2003 and have recently experienced a new prompt popping when I compose a new email. The prompt says - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected it may be a virus etc..... Allow access for xx minutes It seemed to conicide with loading the latest release of Adobe Acrobat 6. I've disabled all the Adobe tool bars etc in Outlook in attempt to stop this. Does anyone else experience this? I would to completely turn this off. Is there a reg key that will...

Outlook 2002 auto inserting email address
When I use Outlook 2002 to attach a document, spreadsheet or presentation to an email message, Outlook sticks four items in the document's File | Properties | Custom dialog box. They're called: _AdHocReviewCycleID _AuthorEmail _AuthorEmailDisplayName _EmailSubject I see this as an invasion of my privacy. how can I stop Outlook and all other office XP products from doing this? You can control the "Automatic Review" option off in Outlook by going to Tools/Options/Preferences/Email Options/Advanced Email Options and turning off "Add properties to attachments to enabl...

SumProduct over multiple sheets
Hello The below formula does one sheet. I have ten. Is there a way to have it sum all ten for me that does not require a long formula Thanks for your help =SUMPRODUCT(('Line7'!$C$15:$C$114=C7)*('Line7'!$G$15:$G$114='Numbers'!$S$9)*('Line7'!$AF$15:$AF$114)) I'd use 10 different formulas. Then sum them in an eleventh formula. In fact, if you put each of those formulas in a dedicated cell (say A1 of each individual sheet), you could use a formula like: =sum('line1:line10!a1) As long as all the other sheets are between line1 and line10. Jack wr...

Synchronise Calendar items across multiple domains
Can Canlendar items be synchronised across multiple domains in an MS Exchange forest? Thanks in advance ...

Multiple Instance of Same code
I have a form that lists duplicate Batch Job Names (form is based on a table that has job name and job nbr as primary key). I want to give the user the ability to click on the batch job name and open a new form (Batch Job Steps) that will show the job steps for that batch job and if needed click on the duplicate job name and show the job steps. In other words: Batch Job A (12 Job Steps) & Batch Job A (16 Job Steps). Both of these records have job nbr that form part of the primary key but is hidden from the user.) I was trying to use the code below and filter the form on load...

creating tmp files
Have Excel 2000 whenever click on save file it creates tmp file too. How can I prevent excel from creating these temp files. Thanks Chandra You cant "chandrak@futaiusa.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9a9701c4343c$e2f2c6a0$a401280a@phx.gbl... : Have Excel 2000 whenever click on save file it creates tmp : file too. How can I prevent excel from creating these temp : files. : Thanks : Chandra But accoding to documents on excel if the file is saved without error messages it renames the temp file with xls why do I still see the xls and tmp fi...

Quirky Reply and Forward behavior
I'm receiving email from an AOL user that likes to sprinkle her messages with those little smiley faces. The source looks like this; src="http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201e05fd0/04"></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML> When I attempt to reply or forward the email, Outlook hourglasses for about a minute before the reply or forward dialog comes up (less the smiley). This does not happen on messages without the smiley. Is this behavior because the AOL server isn't coughing up the image within a respectable amount of time? Is there a setting in Outlook th...

address separated by a diamond shape object by cty and state zip
927 spencer road (*) Honolulu, HI 96833 (*) 888-000-8787 (8) needs to be diamond shape objects ; looks like a bullet HOW DO I FORMAT THAT IN A SINGLE LINE? PowerPoint 2007 I have just put up a file for you at:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ Item number 99. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "MSLORNA808" wrote: > 927 spencer road (*) Honolulu, HI 96833 (*) 888-000-8787 > > (8) needs to be diamond shape objects ; looks like a bullet > > HOW DO I FORMAT THAT IN A SINGLE LINE? ...

Lebans Report to PDF for Multiple Reports
Hi: I'm using Mr. Leban's Report to PDF utility with great results, however, I need help taking it one step farther... I have several different reports open at once. Each contains different info, but they are all needed to satisfy a reporting requirement. Workflow had been to print each report to an individual PDF file, then get an admin person with a full version of Acrobat to combine the individual file into one file for document retention. I'd like to be able to cut out the admin person step and use the Leban's utility to print all open reports to a single file. Any su...

event ID 4029 This address does not accept mail From: <>
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C3EE38.442C9EA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Running ex5.5 and I also have a ex2k server running with no one on it = yet. I get a bunch of these entries in the event log of the 5.5 machine all = the time and I wonder if there is something that needs to be adjusted to = stop it. Having just recovered from a corruption I am really sensitive = to any anomilies at this point! "The following message could not be delivered. The destination server ...

how to create button commande to refresh data in query in excel 2.
I have a excel spreedsheet that contain external data. I would like to put a button in the excel sheet to update the sheet without doing right click and refresh. My user here are very dummies. Jean Francois If this is external data then bringing it in should launch the external data toolbar. They will only need to click the exclamation (!) mark. Seems like re-inventing the wheel. If you must then put a button on the worksheet and assign it to this macro Sub refreshdata() Dim wks As Worksheet Dim qryTab As QueryTable Set wks = ActiveSheet For Each qryTab In wks.QueryTables qryTab.Refr...

How stop duplicate fields when creating a Report in Access?
no metter what method I use to create the report - it throws double fields into the report. You manually delete one of each and proceed and it continues to add double fields. We did not have this issue in 2003 version. WHat is the problem and how do we fix it? Are you talking about the record source (a query) for the report listing fields twice? If so, check the underlying query and see if it has an asterisk (return all fields) in SELECT clause of the query. It is a property of queries in design view (Output all fields). Set this to No to eliminate the fields showing ...

Not Receiving mail reply
Hello, I have a problem. Two users can send e-mail from CRMand this process is OK, but the answers from this mail not come to CRM. This mails answers is in exchange but not come to CRM. Any idea that i have to do? Thanks. are you using exchange router and it is CRM 4.0? check the event log on where you have router installed. ------ Aamir Blog : http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ Hello my version is 3.0 and I using e-mail router. I will see the event log. Thanks for your help. "Aamir Bashir" wrote: > are you using exchange router and it is CRM 4.0? > check the even...

Create entities in c#
Hi, I wonder if it's possible to create new entities (like activities here) in an aspx page in c# called from a crm button (a web service would apparently be too slow for my purpose here). I've been looking and found out about some Microsoft.crm packae which I can't seem to be able to find. Any ideas? Thanks So you want to create a custom aspx page (w/ c# code behind) and when the user clicks a button it creates an Activity for example? You're going to have to use the Crm 3.0 Web Service. Unless you know enough about the CRM DB to do straight TSQL inserts which you...

Postmaster address #2
Hi Everybody! Situation: Exch2k3SP1 on Win2k3Sp1 configured to allow delivery status notifications. Now, when an external recipient sends an email to an internal recipient requesting a Delivery receipt, the DSN is being sent by “postmaster@internaldomain.com” and it is not a good idea. I want to change it to “postmaster@externaldomain.com” Now I have already tried some things but I am still unsuccessful: I have set a masquerade domain (externaldomain.com) under SMTP virtual server, I have removed postmaster@internaldomain.com from the user account it was bounded to and I have added “po...

Name NOT Show in Global Address List
Hi all, I'm running SBS 2003 with exchange 2003 server. Recently, I hided one of the user on our exchange server so that the name won't show in the GAL. Now I'd like to show this person name on the GAL, but it's not showing up. I double checked to make sure the "hide from gal" is not check. What should I do? Please Help !! Thanks in advance, Ed Ed wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm running SBS 2003 with exchange 2003 server. Recently, I hided one > of the user on our exchange server so that the name won't show in the > GAL. Now I'd like to ...

How to get Microsoft Outlook to cut and paste full email addresses
What is the switch that tells Microsoft Outlook to allow cut and pasting of email addresses? There MUST be a better way! When I copy and paste an email recipient from a name in outlook from list, I get the person's name and not their email address. Aaaaooooouuurrrrrrggggghhhh! The only way I know today to copy and paste the full email is to go to "view" "options" and then copy and paste from the "message options" header section. Geeeeeeeazus. Can Microsoft Outlook be this stuuuuuuuupid? There MUST be a better way to copy and paste Microsoft Outlook email ...

GP Professional Serv Tools Cust Combiner should keep Addresses
In the pdf instructions for Professional Tools the Customer Combiner instructions say that it "combines customers without data loss". Well that is not necessarily true. If I have duplicate address codes that are not for the same address, I will indeed lose data. There are a couple of possible solutions for this. 1. If you had a tool to change address codes, I could change them before combining the customers. 2. You could append something to the "from" address code (and change work, open, and history documents so as not to break the links to that address. ------...

Outlook 2003/Exchange Address Book Search
Does anyone know a way to add the Manager field to the search dialog box in the Outlook Address Book/GAL in Exchange 2k3? Also how do you search with a Wild Card, ie *manager* for 'IT Manager'? Thanks! ...

Chart Help
I have to chart the following I have multiple users with 4-5 different status and multiple dates, some sample data is below 03/02 - name 1 - open - 5 items 03/15 - name 1 - open - 10 items 03/02 - name 2 - open - 0 items 03/15 - name 2 - open - 10 items 03/15 - name 2 - closed - 5 items 03/02 - name 3 - open - 5 items 03/02 - name 3 - pending - 8 items 03/15 - name 3 - open - 14 items I need to show a trend by user by status & by date I'm not sure how the table needs to be set up or if the chart can be done for this. Could someone please provide assistance? Thanks In articl...

Create a report on a form to reflect manufacture price
Hello I have a form and sub-form that calulates by query the wholesale value of an order. On the form is a command button to run the wholesale report. I wish to run the same report however change prices contained in the same query (manufacture prices) on the report without altering the orginal form and sub-form. Thanks Hello Peter, In your query you must have the following fields: ManufacturePrice WholesaleDiscount WholesalePrice You apparently calculate the WholesalePrice. In the recordsource of the report you must then have a field, ItemPrice, that gets its value, Wh...

Creating an "exception" report from comparing 2 excel files
We run a report from our system every day that shows all employees and a bunch of demographic data on the employe. The number of rows varies based on the number of employees in the database. Is there a way to compare Monday's file to Tuesday's file in excel and get a list of just the rows that changed from the prior day's file? We have used a suggestion from (Martin W) "Say you have two sheets in one file Sheet1 and Sheet2. Then place this formula in A1 of Sheet3 and drag across and then down as far as needed. =IF(Sheet1!A1=Sheet2!A1,"",1)" ...

Multiple jobs are waiting in side....
Hi Job seekers... Find the job that's right for you. Search for Job Vacancies across Top Companies in India. this is the right one to find all jobs here http://a2zinformations.blogspot.com ...

Public folder replication problem (offline address book)
Hi, I am throubleshooting a offline addressbook problem and have some questions about this. Situation: My company has a Exchange 200x mixed environment with several admingroups. The default offline addressbook is generated at server X.domain.intranet and has several replicas accross admin groups. OAB and OAB2 are both 35MB at server X. On server Y the OAB and OAB2 replica's are only 1 MB. In the replication information NONE of the replica's are in sync. All are localy/remotely/both modified. Replication interval is set to always run and all routinggroup connectors in between allow pu...