Creating a Rule in Outlook to Automatically Pair replys

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place but im trying to create a rule for
outlook at work so that it automatically pairs sent emails with replys
and moves them to a specific folder in outlook.

Now all emails get sent to a shared email address and then we each take
turns (a week each) replying to the ones we get so im thinking the best
way to do this is if its possible to have a macro that automatically
can do this? instead of pairing up my emails with replys all the time,
even though i could just click subject and then select the ones i want
this is very time consuming as we get alot of emails would be alot
easier if i could just press one button.

Please let me know if anyone can help me create a rule for this or if
its even possible..
Cheers, tommy.

--
tomskeez
0

Is this a shared Exchange mailbox?
If so, see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/278

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"tomskeez" <tomskeez.5c1236a@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> Hi guys,
>
> Not sure if this is the right place but im trying to create a rule for
> outlook at work so that it automatically pairs sent emails with replys
> and moves them to a specific folder in outlook.
>
> Now all emails get sent to a shared email address and then we each take
> turns (a week each) replying to the ones we get so im thinking the best
> way to do this is if its possible to have a macro that automatically
> can do this? instead of pairing up my emails with replys all the time,
> even though i could just click subject and then select the ones i want
> this is very time consuming as we get alot of emails would be alot
> easier if i could just press one button.
>
> Please let me know if anyone can help me create a rule for this or if
> its even possible..
> Cheers, tommy.
>

> --
> tomskeez

0
Roady

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

How to create an autonumber field?

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook