Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web

Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message
to your mobile phone by web

Support over 147 countries and ALL languages (unicode encoding)

MSG.to provides a unique personal SMS URL for you.
It is easy for friends sending text message to you by web.

For example, if your name is Lisa, you can register:
http://MSG.to/Lisa (you can use this link to see demo)

You can also register your mobile phone number as SMS URL like:
http://MSG.to/+886913123456 (you can use this link to see demo)

Please visit http://msg.to/ for more information.

Related keywords:
Short Message Service, Online Text Message, Online SMS, Send SMS, Web
SMS, International SMS, Global SMS

0
bohachu (1)

Outolook 2003 is slow when answering message
Hello, I have a problem with Outlook 2003 SP2 when i receive a message and push answer button it takes about 30 seconds to load.How can i do to resolve the problem? If i push new message or forward loading is fast. Thanks Are you using Word or Outlook as the email editor? Does changing it to the other make a difference? Also, apply Service Pack 3 and additional for Office 2003 to make sure we are not trying to fix an already solved bug. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, D...

I need a message if number of duplicate records exceeds number allowed
Thanks in advance for any help. I'm trying to create If DCount code on my form that will count the number of duplicate records and then notify me when the number of duplicate records exceeds the number allowed. The number of duplicates allowed is established in tblFloorProgCriteria in the field FloorProgMaxObservations. Here's what I have so far...It's giving me the message as soon as I attempt to add the first record. If DCount("*", "tblFloorProgAudit", "[AuditID] = " & Me.[AuditID] & " And [FloorProgCriteriaID] = "...

Retrieving Personal Folders
A friend lost all her outlook information, including contacts and the folders she had set up to sort her email. I was able to restore the contacts and the inbox email but cannot locate and restore the personal folders and their contents. When I asked her what happened she said "I think I responded 'yes' to something when it asked me if I wanted to move my folders." :-) Anyway, any help on how to find her missing folders and import them to her Outlook program would be appreciated. She is running Outlook 2000 and WinXP (not sure if Pro or Home). Thank you. Your questio...

SMS 2003 report help
I have no idea how to do this, but hopefully someone out there can help. Running SMS 2003 and I have the two reports below that I would like to combine with a change. I would like to be able to see the username and time of day usage for each user hit, not just the last usage along with everything in that first report. I would also like to just pull all the data for all games and all dates instead of having to specify. We aren't that big that I need to cut this list down. Any ideas? Thanks a bunch for any help! Mark "Users that have run a specific metered s...

Can't send email. Error msg: can't connect to outgoing SMTP serve
Setting up existing email account on Outlook. I can receive but not send messages. I use IMAP but error msg says Outlook is unable to connect to outgoing SMTP server. "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84E21E60-359D-413B-95BF-F81BBBA248CE@microsoft.com... > Setting up existing email account on Outlook. I can receive but not send > messages. I use IMAP but error msg says Outlook is unable to connect to > outgoing SMTP server. Well, IMAP is only how you access your mailbox, not how you send email. that uses SMTP. Have you ever bee...

Outlook 2003 not retaining dictionary and message rules settings
A customer is reporting that a new installation of Outlook 2003, using a PST file that I copied across from his old computer, is not retaining dictionary and message rules settings. I introduced the saved PST by copying it in place of the blank one that Outlook created when I first ran it; I found that importing using File | Import resulted in duplicate Contacts entries and a duplicate Personal Folders tree structure. When I raised that issue in another newsgroup a few days ago, the advice was to use the saved PST in place of the blank one; is this the best way to migrate Outlook saved mail a...

Create List or Dictionary
Hello, I need to create a List or a Dictionary with only to items: Id = 1, Key = "Subscribe" Id = 2, Key = "Unsubscribe" Is it possible to create such a list or dictionary with only one code line? Thank You, Miguel Dictionary<string, int> toto = new Dictionary<int, string> { { "Subscribe" , 1}, { "Unsubscribe", 2 } }; Vanderghast, Access MVP "shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a31b4a74-f280-490b-a608-a5a2dfc357cb@r34g2000yqj.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I ...

change the text in the legend of a chart w/o changing pivot text
I am trying to create a series of pie charts that compares demographic data for clients assisted with multiple housing-related activities (new homebuyer, rehab, foreclosure prevention, etc.) If I want to look at the age of new homebuyers, on my pivot table I deselect all activities except new homebuyer. After I make my pie chart, in the legend the labels are "new homebuyer 18-24", "new homebuyer 25-34", etc. It's pretty self-explanatory that these are all "new homebuyers". I need for the New Homebuyer part to not be shown in the legend, but I can...

Text Form Fields
Not sure if I have posted this in the right area, but here goes. I am more familiar with excel so working with forms in word is new to me. I have been tasked with developing a number of forms at work in Word 2003 for posting on our website. A guy who left, and is now not contactable, developed a whole range of forms before he left. He made sure the forms could be filled in online by inserting text editable fields for client use (both the 'greyed out' section and dotted lines can be seen when viewing and completing online and the dotted lines auto-delete as text is inserte...

Conditional Formatting of Text...
....I know how to apply Conditional Formatting to cells containing numeric data; is it possible to apply it to cells where the result is textual? For example: =if(a1>=5000,"High","Low") In this instance, I would want to conditionally format this cell so that if the result is High, then the text should be bold and red. Thanks in advance. I'm using Excel 2002... Hi click on the cell choose format / conditional formatting choose cell value is equal to ="high" click the format button set your formatting click OK twice Regards JulieD "Birmangirl&quo...

i need to have more text options in a running writting font
I have to format a logo from a hand written sign. The text "Script MT Bold" is quite acceptable but the 'f' needs to have a loop on the bottom not on the top. The dot above the 'i' needs to be round not square. Is there any way I can develop the text that I need or change the actual letters? I have done the work in 2003 Publisher. I use Brush Script MT and the letters are properly portrayed. The loop for the "f" is on the bottom and the dot over the "i" looks rounds. If I can be of help, send me a note to: dschmidt AT pacifier DOT com -...

Why does Excel in XP create new files?
Excel adds duplicate files - Assist Log (2).xle, asssits Log (3).xls. Why? Can I make this stop. It appears all the files are identical - so if I just delete the extra files will I be losing any data? hi, I think this is something new in xl relating to thier file recovery during a GPF shutdown. but i keep getting it even without a GPF. when i save, excel will just up and ask me which file i want to save leaveing me sitting there asking "what do you mean which file. i only have one." it's getting anoying. >-----Original Message----- >Excel adds duplicate files - ...

text to fit in cell
How do I make the text fit in a cell. I want to be able to print the page with all of the words in the cell even if it has to make the cell larger, without going over into the next cell. How do I do this? Hi goto 'Format - Cells - alignment' and check 'Wrap text' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany DaveB wrote: > How do I make the text fit in a cell. I want to be able > to print the page with all of the words in the cell even > if it has to make the cell larger, without going over > into the next cell. How do I do this? Dave Format>Cells>Alignm...

Winmail.Dat Being Created On Plain Text Emails
I am running Outlook 2003 with all the updates and I am having a winmail.dat file created on every email that I send even the ones in Plain Text. Are there other settings that I need to make in Outlook to stop this from happening? Thanks. Rick Bellefond RB Data Services www.rbdata.com Try turning off Word as your e-mail editor to see if it stops. (See Tool > Options > Mail Format tab) If Word is off, go to Tools > Options > Mail Format tab > Internet Options. Make sure the dropdown in the middle of the dialog is not set to Outlook Rich Text. Check the e-mail address...

Dumb question... how to create a Enterprise Formula Custom Field
Guys, I'm writing because I've tried and search but can't get it ... From PWA I created a Project Custom Field "MyField" of type Text with the formula "Hello World", I tried with " and '. When I open a project the field returns #ERROR. I published to see if magic happens, but nothing. I did the same with type number and formula 10, same result. So In the end, I can't get any formula to work. What am I doing wrong ... I googled with no success. Perhaps try opening the project and hitting the F9 button to refresh calculations? Does ...

MS Publisher 2003 wont let me send publication in email message.
I'm trying to send a document in the body of an email but all the tutorials I've tried aren't working. I've changed to TIFF, and pdf both unsuccessfully. I would just like to find a way to get to <File><Send email><Send E-Mail as Message>, instead of <Send E-mail as Attachment>. Any help is great Reference: Tips and troubleshooting for sending a publication page as an e-mail message: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP010390591033.aspx?pid=CH062524821033 Attaching the publication as a PDF is usually the easiest and best way. DavidF ...

Can't send images to multiple users
I am using Outlook 2003 and when I try to send an image to multiple people the message will not send it just sits in my outbox. If I send the image to one person at a time everything works correctly. How big is the image, and how many recipients? Multiply the file size by the number of recipients and add on a bit more to figure out how big the outbound message is...you may be hitting a limit set by your ISP for message size. Michael Stephens wrote: > I am using Outlook 2003 and when I try to send an image to > multiple people the message will not send it just sits in > my outbox....

Combo Default Message
Happy New Year To Every One, Can Some Point Me in the Right Direct On How to Achieve Having a Default Message In My Combo Box the Message I Would Like Is "Please Select" if a Item has not be selected. The Record Source's vary from tables, Select Query's or value List. Ive Just Setting something up on the Default Option In the Properties Dialog but no luck. Regards Dan I would suggest using the form's Before Update event to check for a value in the combo box: If IsNull(Me.MyCombo) Then MsgBox "Please Select Item in MyCombo" Cancel = ...

OE6
how do i Modify the Unsafe File List? is that the best way to reset this functionality? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosoft.public.windows.inetexplore...

outlook send/recieve
how do I stop outlook receiving the same messages each time I click send/recieve?, this has been happening since I set up outlook. Does the send/receive cycle complete without errors? Also, which version of Outlook are you using? "thetman" <thetman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5675274A-EC69-425D-9E83-FC5554457E0C@microsoft.com... > how do I stop outlook receiving the same messages each time I click > send/recieve?, this has been happening since I set up outlook. ...

updates wont install get error message 643 & 636
how do I install them stella wrote: > how do I install them Which updates (listed by KB######)? What Operating System? What Service Pack level is your Operating System? What architecture is your Operating System (32-bit or 64-bit?) What antivirus software do you utilize? What firewall software do you utilize? What antispyware software do you utilize? What is your backup plan like (backups of your important data to external media)? What have you tried in order to resolve your issue so far? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://...

CRM Mobile 1.2 and territory codes
By default when choosing Terrirtory Code as a criteria in a CRM Mobile Accounts form the only choice is "default value". How can this list be populated with the correct value of Territories? ...

Can't send attachments #8
Although I can send email, if I try to send an attachment the mail doesn't go through and I receive the following msg: "An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Request for e-mail help, etc EXERCISES.xls [07/20]', Account: '-- my edress-- Mail Account', Server: 'smtpauth.earthlink.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '554 Too many nonmail commands', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC6F" Can anyone give me any hints about how to rectify this problem? I'm barely literate in computers and need to use...

Error:"problem with messaging interface"
I am trying to add a contact to Outlook. It won't save it. When I try to save, I get a message: Problem with Messaging Interface. If this happens again, restart Outlook. I restarted outlook without saving, same thing happened again. What is causing the error and how do I fix it? I don't use outlook for email. Just for contacts and sync with my blackberry (which I also don't use for email). Did Outlook ever work as it should? If so, can you think of anything that changed before you started encountering this problem? There are countless causes for it so it&...

How to re-create an MFC app
Hello I am using Visual C++ v6 and have an MFC sample but without the dsw/dsp files. So I have the .rc file etc. What is the easiest make to re-create the project. I think it was created in an earlier version of Visual C++. There is a makefile but if I run nmake - it doesn't create any project files. Angus In VC6, you should be able to open the make file in IDE. File::Open Workspace should do it. Once you open it, see if you can save it as ..dsp or it may prompt you to create it when you open it. --- Ajay to recreate the project open MFC and create new WIN32 empty project, F...