Create task and sub-task lists using the calendar

Looking for the best way to organize 10 task subjects. Some having as many as
5 sub-tasks, as well as creating to do lists for 4 employees. I set these up
in the Folder List and would like to drag these into the Calendar allowing me
to print each person a To Do List. A friend suggested Categorizing ,but I
like having the folders all visible in the Outlook Shortcuts.

Any help would be appreciated.

0
namow (1)

How to shift address listings from row list to columns?
I have a mailing list with name, address, city, state & zip with each item in individual rows like a list of labels and a few empty rows of space between each listing. How do I create/transfer this list into columns accross so I can sort by city or zip? Thank you! If your data is nicely grouped, with each group in 5 lines, viz: name add city state zip then an earlier suggestion given which worked might be worth a try: See: http://tinyurl.com/wgcb -- hth Max ----------------------------------------- Please reply in newsgroup Use xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com for email --...

High score list?
How do I create a high score list for an everlasting soccer tournament? Perhaps something along these lines .. (Only takes 5 mins to set-up <g>) Assume the table below is in Sheet1, cols A to C, data from row2 down Game# Scorer Goals 00001 ABC 1 00002 XYZ 3 00003 ABC 3 00004 XYZ 2 Put in E2: =IF(B2="","",IF(COUNTIF($B$2:B2,B2)>1,"",ROW())) Copy E2 down to say, E1000 to cover the max expected number of rows of data in the table Col E will flag and assign uniques in col B with an arbitrary row number (for us to extract the list of unique scorers in Sh...

How To Create UI Automation Test Suites for VC++ 7.2 Application
Hi All Envoirement -: VC++ 7.2 OS -: Win 2000,XP As i can Develop UI Automation Test Suite For .NET Application Plz Anyone tell me,Can I Develop this Tool for VC++7.2 Application ? If yes ,How ? plz suggest me for it. Regards Tarandeep Singh tarandeep@abosoftware.com Fundamentally, this is hard. There are some commercial programs out there that do this, but getting a test suite that works well, particularly in all resolutions, and is fully scriptable, is a nontrivial problem (well, let's put it this way: I would not accept a fixed-price contract to do this, and wou...

Not in list where cbo is null ie. tab through
Hi knowledgeable gurus, I have made use of "not in list" but in this instance I know that the record doesn't exist & as such I want to just tab through but invoke the "Not in List" sub. Can I do that in a before update without duplicating the whole code? What should I be doing as I don't want to add extra buttons etc You can just call the NotInList code directly with CALL Yourcbo_NotInList but I would lean toward executing a similar but different procedure. You can not pass the Response variable to the procedure so the code will almost certainly be...

How to get TASK_ID field for summary tasks without using Project.a
I know for tasks which are not summary tasks we can get TASK_ID field using statusing web service. But i could nto find any other options than Project web service to get TASK_ID field for summary tasks and the top level project task. Problem of using Project web service is that in my custom sharedpoint web part where we are using PSI web services we get all the data required using Resource and Statusing web service for the logged in resource. But Statusing web service retrieves TASK_ID only for actual tasks and not for summary tasks. Now just to get TASK_ID of summary tas...

avoiding duplicate in list
Dear All, I have created a list with a name for ex A1 : A25 named as number in this number list there are few numbers repeated i want to list the date without duplicating. I want to list the above date in a cell (using DATA >> VALIDATION >> LIST Cud plz help on this... Thanx and regds. CNP -- chinaprasad ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chinaprasad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=8621 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267171 Hi see: http://www.cpearson....

Using it internationally
How adaptable would Money be to use in Sweden? How much functionality would I lose when I move? (Compared to Quicken. I am moving to Sweden and can't decide which of the two would be best when living there...the one that is most adoptable to international situations. Both allow currency changes but neither import from Swedish banks, but I'm curious about any other differences that would make Money better for my situation.) Thanks! Hi Dan, I'm using Money (US edition) in Spain, since I moved back home, and it works well. Obviously, I can't import from Spanish banks, but...

With a Query in Access 2007, How can I Create This Query
I need a query that will list all records in table 1 for which there are no auditor records (Table 3). Somehow, I need to use the relationship between tables 2 and 3 to find what's not in table 1. The following query gives me a list of all records that do have auditor records. I'm at a dead end on this one. Query SELECT PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTAuditingTherapist, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTFirstName, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.TherapistLastName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTFirstName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.Medicare, AuditDet...

Permissions is not allowing me to use my print preview.
Help! Don't understand My Permission in Excel. Even though I unrestrict, it still doesn't allow me to Preview my documents. How do I reset? Please Help, ...

Question on multiple NICs used by Exchange 2003
I have a requirement to bind four virtual SMTP servers to unique IP addresses. The server has four NICs and each IP address is uniquely bound to a virtual SMTP server. I used telnet to confirm that the appropriate virtual SMTP server responds to each assigned IP address. In case you are wondering why I did not use virtual IP addresses- Per Microsoft, the virtual IP address schema will not satisfy our requirement that the same IP address be used for sending (relaying) the e-mail that received it. Their recommendation was to have a NIC for each virtual SMTP server. The problem that I am ex...

2007
Project desktop expert, new to Project Server 2007 and working with a sandbox implementation currently. When I use the PWA Build Team...Replace to replace a generic resource on a project with an actual named resource after first publishing a plan, my updates don't appear to be reflected in Project Server. If I check out and open the Project Plan in MSP Pro, however, the updates were made, and then if I publish the schedule, the updates appear in server. I thought when you made resource updates using PWA that they should be reflected immediately (or as soon as the request...

Developing a robust database at one co. then using it at another c
Are there any legal implications of using the type of database listed above to perform similar functions for another company? The 2 company's are in 2 totally different industries and the new database will have to be modified to fit the requirements for the industry it is in. The database was developed at the old company. there is no such thing as a robust Jet database. Move to SQL Server if you want to build a solution that will work for the next decade. Jet is and always has been depecrated On Apr 7, 12:14=A0pm, BoaMan10 <BoaMa...@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Creating a Calendar in Publisher
I have created a calendar page in Publisher. How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the format? On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:31:02 +0000, Toni wrote (in article <A49FAC01-7290-48FA-9576-5FB4761A9CD6@microsoft.com>): > I have created a calendar page in Publisher. > How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the > format? You use the correct tool for the job. Publisher isn't it. Serif PagePlus, OTOH, is. I have Publisher 2000 Can't you use SAVE AS and it saves as a Publisher file? If the tabs on the bottom are ...

calendar appointment 20 minute limit
I have a resource that needs to limit meetings to only 20 minutes, which is not an option I can change anywhere that I can find. We have Office 2007, and our entire enterprise is running Outlook 2007/Exchange 2007. Any assistance would be appreciated. ...

Help me create sales chart based on state and quantity
We have a production report on excel. It shows the details for our clients. Part of that data includes the state in which the client lives. We are trying to create a chart showing the percentages of each state( so we know where the most deals are closed) Any suggestions? Hello mr_merchant_man, this sounds like a job for a pivot table, using Average as the data calculation operator. Or, depending on your version of Excel, you can use AVERAGEIFS (in Excel 2007) or calculate an averate with a combination of SUMIF divided by COUNTIF. To be more specific, it would help to s...

Contact list not recognized as an address book in outlook email
I installed Outlook 2007 on my computer and imported my addresses from my other computer's Outlook file with excel. The contact list shows all the addresses but I can not access the contact list when I try to send an email. The address book drop down menu does not show anything. I tried to do the "properties" on the contact file, selected the tab "Outlook Address Book" and I am not allowed to check the box to "Show this folder as an address book". I am hoping someone can help me get this resolved. Thank you in advance If you have Contacts in...

How do I export .dba calendar files from a Palm Treo to Outlook?
Chapura won't do it. Something about a problem with calendar files. ...

creating a formul
Trying to create a formula to do the following: Sheet 1 column A a list of personal names a1-a10 Sheet 2 has list of names a1-a10 and list of dollar amounts colums d1-d10 want to search sheet one and if any name from sheet 2 found on sheet 1 than the corresponding dollar amount is entered. Any help appreciated. -- George I bet you want to use =vlookup(). Debra Dalgleish has some nice instructions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html George A. Yorks wrote: > > Trying to create a formula to do the following: > Sheet 1 column A a list of personal names a1-a10 > ...

calendar #18
can i put a button on the toolbar so that i can access my calendar? ...

How do I create a summary page from multiple worksheets
Trying to roll-up information from multiple worksheets within the same workbook to a summary page. These worksheets are copies of each other. For example: each worksheet has a column labeled "defect number". The users can record multiple defect numbers within a cell (e.g. 897, 992, 1001) So sheet1, row1 = 897, 990 sheet2, row1 = 992 sheet3, row1 = 995, 1001, 1012 sheet4, row1 = empty How do I (or can I) rollup this information to a summary page where sheet5 is the summary worksheet and row1 = 897, 990, 992, 995, 1001, 1012. Here's what I have so far [=Sta...

Using the classes created with xsd.exe
I have created classes from several xsd files. These files create about 150 classes and spot checking them they do represent types in the xsd files. the question is how do I use these files. How do I load data into them and create xml from them. Is there some articles about this subject. Thank you, -- Jerry Hi Jerry, As for the classes you've generated, are they normal classes or dataset classes? As for the normal classes you generated through xsd.exe, you can use XML serialization to convert those class instances into XML content or deserialize the XML content back into objec...

validation list or combo box dependant on cell value
Am i able to determine the values shown in either a validation list or combo box being dependant on a value in another cell? ie: Cell A1 = BOB then validation or combo box would then base it's list from the named range (or whatever the solution may be) based on Bob. if i was to change A1 to ROY then it would also change the underlying list? I have tried everything that i think SHOULD work but that it pretty limited... thanks in advance rich I'd start with Debra Dalgleish's site: http://contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html Richard Edwards wrote: > > Am i able to deter...

How to use AjaxToolKit in asp.net for DHTML Editor
Dear Sir/Madam Please tell me how to use AjaxToolKit dll for DHTML purpose using C#. Thanks in Advance "Deep" <vinodkus@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7ac633e9-2cbd-4417-9b4e-363a9b5b3e74@d27g2000yqf.googlegroups.com... > Please tell me how to use AjaxToolKit dll for DHTML purpose using C#. http://tinyurl.com/ybfuqo8 ...

Drop Down List #4
I am trying to insert a drop down list in one worksheet. I have a list of names on worksheet 2 that I would like to drop down. The directions from Help are hard to follow and there seem to be missing steps. HELP See Debra Dalgleish's website for good instructions: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Particularly, the "Name the List Range" section Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "Kerry Anne" wrote: > I am trying to insert a drop down list in one worksheet. I have a list of > names on worksheet 2 that I would like to dr...

Default reminder time on tasks
Does anybody know if there is anyway to change the default reminder on the tasks window when it comes up to remind?? It currently is at 5 minutes and I have some users who'd like that to be a little longer because after they tell each task to remind them in an hour, once the hour is up it defaults back to 5 minutes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Sorry, but the default snooze time value is hard-coded and cannot be changed. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preser...