Create Signature using Web Access

Is there a way to set up a signature attachment when using
web access?
0
anonymous (74722)

Access 2003 Frontend and 2007 Backend
Can an Access 2003 frontend connect to a 2007 backend? Or will this potentially corrupt data? ...

cant turn off navigation pane access 2007..
I uncheck the start-up option in Access 2007 to Display Navigation Pane, then close and re-open, and Pane is still there. The box is still unchecked when I go back into, and I'm not running any other start-up code, etc... any ideas? thx! It sounds like you have followed the same steps outlined here: http://accessjunkie.com/faq_37.aspx My only guess is that your database has some slight corruption, so this property setting is not being saved correctly. Try creating a new Access database and importing all objects into it. I give explicit instructions, for Access 2003 and earlier...

Importing web objects (?)
Hi, does anyone know if its possible to import a web chart in Excel (i.e. a web query). For example I would like in import one of the Google Finance charts to show up in excel. Google provides a link, but I can't see an easy way to implement this. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Nelson On Jan 24, 9:28=A0am, Nelson <bni...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, does anyone know if its possible to import a web chart in Excel > (i.e. a web query). For example I would like in import one of the > Google Finance charts to show up in excel. > > Google provides a link, ...

copy an access report to word
I want to export an Access report to Outlook email or MS Word. Right-click the table name > click Export... > select Rich Text Format as your Save as type: > Enter the file name if necessary > click Export "LD41" wrote: > I want to export an Access report to Outlook email or MS Word. ...

Icon not set using MFC AppWizard
I create an application called "Test" with the MFC AppWizard. I uncheck "document/view architecture" in the wizard dialog. After the wizard generates my source files, I immediately compile. Although it created Test.ico in my resources, it does not show up in the upper left corner of my main application window. Does anyone know why? If I go through the above steps and select "document/view architecture", then it works as expected. What is the difference? Did you associate test.ico with the resource ID IDR_MAINFRAME? Did you draw both the 32x32 and 16x16 ve...

Excel 2002 Create Workbook (merge/reformat)?
I have 12 seperate spreadsheets I want to combine into 1 workbook (12 tabs). Any other alternative ways to do this other than copy and paste? Need to reformat "most" of the worksheets, I assume this can be done if all 12 tabs are selected. I may have to do this several times otherwise I would just copy and paste. Each spreadsheet has an average of 3k-4k transactions. You can open the workbook, ctrl-click on the worksheet tab and drag that worksheet into another workbook. (Then close that "sending" workbook and open the next...) ~Dave~ wrote: > > I have 1...

Access Modules Won't Run Now
I moved my database file from one computer to another. Now, my code is not executing. For example, I have some code that is supposed to run when a field "gets focus (i.e. On Got Focus)". It is not working. Since I am in Microsoft Access 2007, I went to the "Office Button" and then clicked the "Access Button" then went to the "Trust Center" Option and clicked on the "Trust Center Settings..." button. I then went to the "Macro Settings" and changed the setting to "Enable all macros...". However, this had no impact on run...

With Microsoft FAX Nearly One Minute Delay between Using Print
With Windows Messaging and Microsoft Fax under Win 98 SE, when I printed a document to Microsoft Fax, the fax wizard would start a few seconds after I said print. I installed Outlook 2000. With it, there seems to be a consistent nearly one minute delay between when I say print and the fax wizard starts. If Outlook is running, there is no delay. The osa9.exe program doesn't make any difference. Needless to say, this is an annoyance, having to go through two steps, start Outlook and then print, rather than simply printing. Does anyone know of a way to make Outlook 2000 work like Messag...

How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live dat
How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live database? I have about 47 queries (SQL text in a memo field in a table) that all reference a few tables in the same database. I would like to limit the table’s data instead of re-writing all the queries to include further criteria. The queries are very complex and it is not desirable to re-write the queries and use parameters. This database is live on an ASP.NET web page and there may be multiple people viewing the reports which are using these queries. Since there are multiple users I can not simply copy the tables into ...

using "voice" in Win 7 w/ Win 2008 R2
I have a script that I run during logon and a different one at logoff. the drive mapping part of the script works just fine. But the voice part doesn't. Now, If I copy the script from the network and run it locally, it'll run the voice part. Any ideas? I've removed the drive mapping for security purposes. Dim WSHNetwork Set WSHNetwork = CreateObject("WScript.Network") 'Grab the user name UserString = WSHNetwork.UserName 'Speech add on (make your pc say hello to you) '-------------------------------------------- Dim HourNow, Gre...

Using Excel 2000 as Data source for Word 2000 document
Problem using Mail Merge using Word 2000 & Excel 2000. After numerous problems - Word failed to connect to Data Souce file then it would & then it wouldn't and so on - reasons which are unknown! The 106 records in 19 fields from the Excel Data Source are only transferring the information for the first 104 records. I am looking to add further records but obviously need to overcome this problem. Hi Malcolm- Obvious, perhaps, but are you certain that the records are in consecutive rows & no vacant columns separating the fields of data? Does the data range contain any Merge...

VB.Net question on using the XML DOM (xmldocument)
I am about to go bonkers trying to figure this out -- So here goes Currently I am building an xml document and have no problem building the document with one namespace designation using the DOM. Here is a snip-it of what I have <vl:VNETList xmlns:vl="http://www.1234.com/VNET/List"> <Template> <ID>Template_FFF4887BC8B4E98F85256EE60061576A</ID> I can’t figure out how to add a secondary xmlns reference that will look like this. <vl:VNETList xmlns:vl="http://www.1234.com/VNET/List" xmlns="http://www.5678.com/VNET/eiwm"> <Templ...

Create a Line Chart
I am having great difficulty trying to create a line chart in Access 2007. I have a report with the following fields: Staff_Component 1QTR 2QTR 3QTR 4QTR Operations 10 28 45 33 Can someone please explain to me how I can create a line chart? Thanks and Happy Holidays! *Glen* The report fields don't mean anything. You can generally add a chart control to your report and use the wizard to set up your chart properties. I expect you will need to update the Row Source property since the wizard often clobbers it. T...

How to create a rule which triggers when a condition is NOT met?
.... for instance, in OLExpress and Pegasus one can create a rule with the symbol "@" in the conditions and request the rule to "move to the Junk email folder" all mail which do NOT meet the condition. I can't seem to find this facility anywhere in MS Outlook. Thanks for your help in advance and apologies if this question has already been asked and answered elsewhere (if it *has* I would be grateful for the link). Regards, russel You can achieve this by creating a rule which works on all mail (by not having any selection criteria) then use "except" th...

Creating a query out of another query
Hi Guys, I have a query looking like that: field1 field2 field3 field4 field5 field6 Data 1 Test 6 Poly 8 Data 5 Poly 10 I need a query from this query like this: Field 1 Field 2 Data 1 Test 6 Poly 8 Data 5 Poly 10 I'll really appreciate if someone can help me with this one Thanks This should do it -- SELECT Field1 AS Field_1, Field2 AS Field_2 FROM YourTable WHERE Field1 ...

Charting software: what does The Economist use?
Any clue of what software the people at The Economist uses to create charts? I=92m wondering whether there is some software out there better than MS Excel that would give better control without the onerous workarounds. You can do pretty well with Excel, and the "onerous" workarounds aren't too bad once you've become familiar with them. They are generally a bit more onerous in 2007. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/05/30/magazine-quality-chart-economist/ - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - ...

Signature option disappears when using word as e-mail editor
Hello, I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. Any advice? Thanks! Jeff Jeff Brooks-Manas wrote: > Hello, > > I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, > I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to > use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. > > Any advice? > > Thanks! > > Jeff The signature option within ...

How do I create a 46 page member directory?
I was wondering if publisher can create a membership directory that would be 46 pages in length? The front of the handbook would be the names/adresses and so forth and the back part would be images of each businesses business card. Is publisher the right software for this? I was volunteered for this job, so any help would be most helpful! Thanks, Bryan I'd use Publisher if I was doing that job. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Bryan" <Bryan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D94BC8CE-1B55-443E-9925-65AC606F5A52@microsoft.com... >I wa...

Error message creating install package
I am trying create an install package but allways I get error message after pressing OK at the final phase. The message is: "The destination install subfolder name cannot contain any of the following characters: /:*?"<>|+,;=[]" My subfolder's name is Family. Why this message? -- Have a Nice Day! ...

Automatically open different workbooks depending on user account used.
There are two userrs on the same computer. When user 1 opens Excel, I'd like oen workbook to automatically open. When user2 opens Excel, I'd like a diffferent workbook to automatically open. Is this possible? (Each user logs into Windows usning their uuser account.) The computer is running windows XP pro and Excel 2007. Thanks, Something like this might work for you. This is untested. Post back if this doesn't work for you. Place the following macro in the ThisWorkbook module. You would need to change ThePath to your real path, the user account names for Joe and Bill...

Multiple database files created
I have an Access 2007 database that resides on our company's server. The database tracks incoming and outgoing shipments and is used by several employees throughout the day. I've noticed that in the folder where the database resides several additional database files are created throughout the day with names like database.mdb, database1.mdb, database2.mdb, etc. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? The database was created with Access 2007 using the 2003 mdb file format, as most of the end users have Office 2003 applications. Ken Warthen kenwarthen@gmail.com 1. Turn off...

Use Excel to update Outlook address book
hi all... Is there a way to update outlook address book using excel? Is there a macro available for it? Thank you for your answers Mike ...

want to use ranges from seperate
i have name ranges on one sheet, the new sheet has the same ranges but are shifted and dont match up with the ranges, i want to move the ranges on the 2nd sheet so i can use the name ranges on the first and have them match up jason -- noodlehead777 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ noodlehead777's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29283 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=490450 Try, <Insert> <Name> <Define> And click on the range name in the big window, Then...

Creating a template for a cross-functional flowchart
Hi, I use Visio 2003. I am trying to create a template for a cross-functional flowchart. 1) The title bar needs to be 0.5in in height, containing the logo, revision number, approver name, etc. 2) This is followed by a blank frame of height 0.25in. 3) Then come 5 bands. The user should be able to add or delete bands as required. I created a cross-functional flowchart with 5 bands (There is a title bar, a blank frame, and 5 bands). I then used the shapesheet to increase the height of the title bar. Then I added the logo and other details to the title bar and saved this as a template. Af...

about code Access security(CAS)
Hi! I'm reading a book from Microsoft Press (exam 70-536) and it says something that you might have an answer to. It says " CAS can be used either declaratively, in which case the compiler perform security check prior to running code, or imperatively, in which case the code itself perform security checks and controls what happens if the checks fails." I mean it must be the runtime that perform the security check before actually having started the application ? //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in message new...