create shortcut to folder in outlook toolbar

what about if I want to have a folder in my personal folders lets say
"Master Project" underneath I create Cost Folder, Labor Hours Folder,
House folder One, House folder Two and House Folder 3.

If I put every single cost email in the cost folder and every single
labor hours email in there folder.........for some of the cost emails
they are jsut related to house folder one, but others might have info
related to house folder one and two........so rather then copying the
email and making seperate cost folders I just want one master cost
folder....and I want to create a "short cut" to this cost folder which
appears as a sub folder in house folder one, house folder two and
three.........

i know how to make shortcut folders, but they only appear in the
shortcut folder area.........i want to be able to create shortcuts to
one folder......

i know how to copy the contents of a folder to another folder, but
rather then remembering to do this I just want to put the email into
the main folder and create shortcuts to that folder as a subfolder in
other folders........

any help?

if you have info please please email it to me: ehoefling@gmail.com

0
ehoefling (3)

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

How to create an autonumber field?

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...