create a list of email addresses

I have about 50 individual emails and would like to make a list of those
email addresses to send out other emails to those people.
Is there anyway that outlook can create an excel sheet or group with a
command, instead of dealing with each individual email.

Does this make sense?

Outlook 2003
Windows XP

Thank You
Meg

0
Meg

"********Meg" <alumni(removethis)@swedishinstitute.edu> wrote in message
>I have about 50 individual emails and would like to make a list of those
>email addresses to send out other emails to those people.
> Is there anyway that outlook can create an excel sheet or group with a
> command, instead of dealing with each individual email.
>
> Does this make sense?
>
> Outlook 2003
> Windows XP

In Contacts do New-Distribution List. Add the 50 emails to that list.

HTH

0
gbplinux (1141)
4/1/2008 6:32:34 PM
********Meg <alumni(removethis)@swedishinstitute.edu> wrote:

> I have about 50 individual emails and would like to make a list of
> those email addresses to send out other emails to those people.
> Is there anyway that outlook can create an excel sheet or group with a
> command, instead of dealing with each individual email.

You could do this if you want, but I'd not.  Instead, select the people from
your contacts folder, then click Action>New Message to Contact.  Consider
organizing your contacts in categories to make this easier the next time.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
4/1/2008 6:51:22 PM
thank you, but I don't want to have to add each individual email address.  I
want to be able to take the group of emails and create a list.

"Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
> "********Meg" <alumni(removethis)@swedishinstitute.edu> wrote in message
>>I have about 50 individual emails and would like to make a list of those
>>email addresses to send out other emails to those people.
>> Is there anyway that outlook can create an excel sheet or group with a
>> command, instead of dealing with each individual email.
>>
>> Does this make sense?
>>
>> Outlook 2003
>> Windows XP
>>

> In Contacts do New-Distribution List. Add the 50 emails to that list.
>
> HTH

0
Meg
4/1/2008 6:51:59 PM
> thank you, but I don't want to have to add each individual email address.
> I want to be able to take the group of emails and create a list.

Click on "Select Members" and you can highlight all the members at one time.
The other (and possibly better) way is not to use a D/L at all, but use
Categories...

0
gbplinux (1141)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Sending Email #6

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Format List Box!

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

XML Mapping: Creating a "non-repeating schema element" in VS2005
Question regarding XML mapping in Excel. XML Mapping in Excel allows you to map "non-repeating schema elements" to an individual cell while "repeating schema elements" automatically get handled as an Excel "list". I want a table(XML/XSD) exported from a VS2005 dataset to be CELL mappable rather than LIST mappable. Is there a way to make Excel interpret the native dataset XML/XSD as non-repeating? Said differently, what makes a schema element "repeating" versus "non-repeating"? Is it a unique XPATH statement? If my underlying table has...