Corrupted email subject with 2 different character encoding

Hi,

I'm now working on a auto-reply email system and found the following
raw subject line is corrupted when display in outlook 2003.

Subject: =?UTF8?Q?Testing
=E5=A4=9A=E5=B9=B4=E5=89=8D=E7=95=99=E5=AD=B8=E8=A5=BF=E7=8F=AD=E7=89=99=E7=9A=84=E7=84=A6=E5=B0=8F=E5=A7=90?=
<=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCNkMkLCQvJE4lOSVGITwlOCU7JUMlSCRyN0gkKCEiGyhC?=>

Thunderbird can display it without any problem.

The subject line contains two differrent character encoding: UTF8 and
ISO-2022-JP. I found that the japanese chararcter can be displayed
properly while the UTF8 text is corrupted.

Any clues to fix the problem?

Regards,
William Cheng

0
wing328hk (3)

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

open two different Access reports