copy subcalendar items to main calendar

I have a fairly large sub-calendar in Outlook 2002. I
need to move and/or copy those calendar items to the main
calendar in order to share it with others. I have
attempted to export them and then import but it creates
another subfolder.  If I uncheck to include subfolders it
does nothing at all.  Is there any way to bulk move all
these items?
0
anonymous (74722)

While viewing your sub-calendar, choose view - current
view - events.  Then you can select all and drag them into
your main calendar.

Kevin Michael
System Engineer

0
anonymous (74722)
10/15/2003 3:17:55 PM
While viewing the sub-calendar, selecte view - current
view - events.  Then you can select all and drag to your
main calendar

Kevin Michael
System Engineer

0
kmichael1 (1)

CListCtrl and sub item editting
Hi, Is it possible to implement CListCtrl sub item editting without creating a custom ctrl? I am using VS2003. TIA Tony >Is it possible to implement CListCtrl sub item editting without creating a >custom ctrl? Tony , There's no built-in support for this, so no, you have to provide some implementation for this. Have a look on sites such as CodeGuru and CodeProject, they'll have examples. Dave Thanks Dave, I've seen examples, I just wasnt sure if I needed my own ctrl. Regards Tony "David Lowndes" <DavidL@example.invalid> wrote in message news:k...

Entourage Calendar 02-24-10
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Entourage Calendar does not execute. I can use the other Office 2004 MAC products without any problem. I am able to use the Entourage mail client to send and retrieve Exchange mail. However the Calendar for exchange doesn't work at all. <br><br>I have now set up a google account to enable mail and google calendar. I want to sync my google calendar with my employer's exchange server. Any suggestions as to how to make this happen? On 2010-02-23 19:55:47 -0500, winercha...

Moving a mail from sent items to another folder
Hi Guys. Wonder who can help, as I am a little baffled... When I try to move a mail from sent items to another folder (one that I have created), I dont get an error message, but when I go to that folder the mail is not there!! I am using drag 'n drop and it is Outlook 97. If you could mail your response to me at my e-mail address I would be grateful. andreas@itjockies.co.za ...

I need to recover a copy of a file I have changed
I changed document in Publisher and saved it with the name of a file I really need. Is there anyway I can recover the original file? Walt wrote: > I changed document in Publisher and saved it with the name of a file > I really need. Is there anyway I can recover the original file? ===================================== Replaced (overwritten) files are non-recoverable unless you have some type of backup. Just for example...some versions of Vista have a feature called Shadow Copy. Windows Vista - Shadow Copy http://tinyurl.com/37sclr -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital ...

office shortcut bar
I see through a Google search that the geniuses at Microsoft did not put the Office Shortcut Bar (OSB) in Office 2003. I like and use the Windows Quick Launch Bar for my applications. After several years of using ACT! (3.x through 2005) to manage my business I am migrating to Outlook 2003 (with Business Contact Manager). I remember from an old work PC that, via the Office '97 Shortcut Bar, I could quickly add tasks and calendar items to Outlook (without opening Outlook). How can I directly access the tasks and calendar to add items via the Windows Quick Launch Bar? Since I did a clean inst...

Label Printing for only PO's Received Items
If a single Purchase Order is 'received' several times and you want to print the labels for only what is received each time I can not see how it can be done other than remembering and selecting each item received (which is dumb!). Can this be true? I thought RMS would 'save' me time! you can print labels by PO and qty received options will be there "NcS" wrote: > If a single Purchase Order is 'received' several times and you want to print > the labels for only what is received each time I can not see how it can be > done other than remember...

move mailboxes from 5.5 to 2003, users can't delete items
We've been moving mailboxes from an Exchange 5.5 box to an Exchange 2003 SP2 system. The moves seem to work fine (no errors) but when some users go into Outlook and try to delete messages from the "deleted items" folder, they can't. No error messages occur, nothing happens. If you do a SHIFT-DEL, then the items can be deleted. We've also noticed that the "recover deleted items" option is greyed out. The client systems that seem to have the most problems are those users running Outlook 2000. I tested creating a user account with a mailbox on the 5.5 box. Sen...

Can I copy or clone a Price SCHEDULE?
Isn't there a way to quickly & easily clone an entire price schedule? My wife tells me that this can't be done in GP (we're still on v 7.0). When I want to do custom pricing for a new customer, she first creates a new price schedule, then goes thru the time consuming process of adding each inventory item to the new schedule one at a time and configure all the price levels (quantity discounts) for each item manually. Isn't there an easier way? I would think you should be able to have a "Master" price schedule called... say... "Distributor List" ...

Can Exchange 2003 empty Outlook Deleted Items Folder
How do I configure Exchange 2003 SP2 to empty old items my users' Outlook Deleted Items folder? Thanks, Mike Ober. As far as I know, you have to configure this in Outlook for each user. There aren't any settings within Exchange for this that I have seen. Hope you don't have too many users! Andy You will have to create a Mailbox Manager policy. 1. Open ESM 2. Expand the Recipients container, select the Recipient policies container, then right-click on Recipient policies and choose New, then Recipient Policy. 3. Check the Mailbox Manager settings option and click OK 4. G...

Calendar view changes automatically
When I open Outlook 2003 and click on my calendar the day appears for moments then changes to a web page titled 'POPNAV'. If I click back on calendar the day reappears momentarily and then changes back to 'POPNAV'. This happens with all the other views except 'Mail'. I have never visited the 'POPNAV site, nor seen it in any of my internet travels. How do I remove it from my system, and get my Outlook calendar performing the way it should? DT. http://www.computercops.biz/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=59937 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Ou...

iCal Calendar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am presently using Entourage for email, but prefer to use iCal for my calendar. When accepting and inviting invitations, it defaults to my Mac Mail rather than Entourage mail. Can the default be changed to Entourage Mail and still use iCal? So I understand you better, you state that calender invitations are being defaulted to Mac mail? Since Mac mail has no calender function associated with the program, is it the mail message only going to mac mail and not entourage? <br> Do both ap...

Problems with migrated calendars
We recently migrated from exchange server 5.5 on an NT doamin to Exchange 2003 on AD. We have some shared calendars that people some people can not see. The calendar opens but none of the items are listed. I have looked at the summary under properties and the people that are listed are owners of the calendar and those people are shown with 'NONE' as their permissions. I have even added that persone as an owner and they still can not see it. I added the mailbox to my Outlook profile and took that person out of the permissions and then added them back in with no luck. I think...

Sony P900 Sync issue with Calendar
Hello, Does anyone have any experience of synchronising the Sony P900 phone with Office 2003? All works well, and things sync fine with contacts and tasks, but the Calendar never seems to be found! I have looked at the Sync settings in the P900 app, and tried all possibilities of choosing the Calendar folder, but whilst it clearly shows the other things are being sent to the phone, it refuses to see anything in my calendar and so the phone calendar stays empty. The sync app gets as far as Initializing on the Calendar line, but then immediately jumpt to Done Anyone got an suggestions to help...

2 issues: error message and calendar view
I recently rebuilt a Windows 2000 system running on a Sony Vaio. Office = 2000 was reinstalled as well. Now when the user closes Outlook he receives the error message = "OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You = will need to restart the program. An error log is being created." The = Dr. Watson message is fairly undecipherable to me. I have reinstalled = Office to no avail. Also in Outlook, the default view for Calendar is not right. = Day/Week/Month is selected as the Current View but only the TaskPad = appears at the right. The small calendar that i...

Anonymous missing from calendar permissions
I'm having a problem with one user's calendar where meeting requests are not automatically being processed as they should. I believe the issue is that the "anonymous" permission has been deleted from the user's calendar permissions. Does anyone know how to add the anonymous permission back into the calendar settings? We have Exchange 2003, and the user has Outlook 2002. Are you talking about Anonymous gone as in Outlook, properties of Calendar, Permissions tab, Anonymous is gone? This really shouldn't cause any issues, as Anonymous has "None" set...

How do the days in an Excel calendar template remain permanently?
I was checking out some of the Excel calendar templates offered by Microsoft and I noticed that when I select any date and type something, my typing doesn't overwrite the date. After I enter my data, my data is there along side the number of the month. How is this done? I would like to apply the idea to some on my other spreadsheets. Those numbers are inside text boxes. Hover the mouse pointer next to one of them and you will see a black cross appear. Right-click on it and the text box will be selected. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:34:02 -0800, "Efficeint...

More than one copy of Outlook 2007...
Hi, Running Outlook 2007. Every time I click on the Outlook icon, a new instance of Outlook is spawned. How do you disable this 'feature'? I do not want to run more than one copy at a time. thanks! the shortcut you use to open it should have the /recycle switch - this will cause outlook to reuse the current window. why are you clicking on the icon once its open? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook ...

Tasks reminders in the calendar.
I've allready googled around but it looks to me it's impossible to show tasks reminders (not start and due dates) in the calendar. If this is true is unbeleivable! What the hell of integrated product is this? If we have a calendar that handles reminders, how could MS forget to integrate wherever-generated reminders in the calendar? Outlook 2003 Regards I ve always wanted that feature. It seems that would be a pretty logical/resonable funtion to have.... or... if someone knows how to have tasks appear on the homepage task list as a reminder, as opposed to having the task sitti...

Share/Copy .PST data PC#1 Outlook 2003 {--} PC#2 Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager
I have 2 PC's with Office 2003 Pro. I want to install the Office 2007 Beta on one of the PC's, at least the MS Outlook 2007 module, and I want to install THAT with the Business Contact Manager 2007. Will I be able to safely copy my data, i.e. my .PST files back & forth over the coming months between the PC running Outlook 2003 WITHOUT BCM and the one running Outlook 2007 WITH Business Contact Manager? I mean is there any incompatibility between the data files used by Office 2007 and Office 2003? I know that the Business Contact Manager stores its data in MSDE (SQL Server), but ...

CDialog
I've got a simple menu, created it in the resource editor and made it the menu for my main Dialog window. (CRSMDlg) How do I get my menu to display a check / tick box next to the item when I click on it. I tried adding the ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI event handler but no matter what I do the menu item is not "ticked" : void CRSMDlg::OnUpdateOps(CCmdUI *pCmdUI) { pCmdUI->SetCheck(1); } Is there an update / repaint method I must call, some property I must set on the Dialog box to inform it ? Also I found that the shortcut keys does not display when you click on File, but...

How do I access sent items from another persons email?
I have been designated as an editor on my boss' email. I can view all the received items but not the sent ones. How do I access his sent items? He needs to give you permission to view that folder. He needs to right click on the sent folder and choose properties, then permissions tab to add your acct. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO...

Customized Multiple Copy Reports
I am creating a database to keep track of Purchase Orders. I would like the report to print out 4 copes slightly different 1 Marked "Accouning Copy" 2 Marked "Department Copy" 3 Marked "Requestor Copy" 4 Marked "Vendor Copy" Is there a way to do this? I have had no luck trying to figure it out. Thank you Found this: Another simple solution to produce multiple copies is to create a table (tblPrintCopies) with a single integer field. Add one record for each copy required (1,2,3,4,5 etc). Add this table to the recordsource of the report with no join...

Select copy
Hi, With VBA, how can I do a selection.copy of a range ? This is the range in question: Dim myrng As Range Set myrng = Workbooks("Invoices OCT-04.xls").Worksheets("B").Range("a1:b5") Thanks, myrng.Copy Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Jeff" wrote: > Hi, > > With VBA, how can I do a selection.copy of a range ? > This is the range in question: > Dim myrng As Range > Set myrng = Workbooks("Invoices OCT-04.xls").Worksheets("B").Range("a1:b5") > Thanks, > ...

copy and paste text crashes word
If I copy text from Textedit or a pdf (using Preview) and then paste that text into Word it'll crash. Once that happens I have to log out of OSX and come back before Word will run without crashing (it'll open and as soon as I enter a keystroke or select a menu it crashes). Copy and pasting from within word is fine. Running the latest version of Office 2008. Any thoughts? What version/update of OS X? Have you recently repaired disk permissions? The behavior you describe suggests that it may well not be a fault of Word, but that perhaps something is being put on the clipbo...

Copying table from Excel to Publisher
Hi I'm trying to copy a table from Excel to Publisher but when I paste instead of going down the page in 2 columns it converts to four so that the header is on the first row and then rows 2&3 from the Excel spreadsheet are both on the second row of the publisher table, then 4&5 on the third and so on. How do I get it to keep the original formatting? I'm really stumped Jen Try, Insert, Object -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jen2018" <jen2018@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E4E592C-6E69-467B-AA38-A916FE53A0CF@microsoft.com... &g...