Copy here as Note with Text

I have an all day appointment which I believe Outlook call
an Event.  In this event I have text in the bottom box.  I
now try to copy this event to the Notes folder.  The
message " copy here as note with text" pops up and I go.
When I open the note there is no text from the original
event.

This used to work fine in 2000, but no longer seems to
work.

Is this a problem or what?  It is for me.

Thanks In Advance
Ralph Walti
The Buyers Alternative
www.TBAgifts.com
0
rwalti (1)

Message Text
Hello, I'm using Outlook 2002 with an Exchange 5.5 server. On several external reply messages I receive back I have several lines in the message that state the following and I was wondering exactly why they show and what it means. For example: > > > > <http://lw7fd.law1.hotmail.msn.com/compose? curmbox=Fxxxxx=Bxxx=name@domain.com&msg=MSG102239489585 REplies from hotmail or msn accounts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ac...

Text Qualifiers
I imported a tab-delimited text file, with quotation marks as the text qualifiers. Excel removed the marks, and now I need to save the file back as text, and put the quotation marks back in. Is there anyway I can do this? Thanks! I'd use a helper column (say column C) with a formula in it that wraps the fields that you need in quotes: =""""&a1&""""&b1 and drag down. Then select column C. Copy it Paste into Notepad Save that as the .CSV file. Or you could use a macro to write the text file anyway you want. Here ar...

text intend in Power Point
I'm copying a text from Word into Power Point. The first line of the text starts where I want but the second and the remaining lines have intend. How can I change it so all lines of the same paragraph copied in PP start at the same distance from the slide edge? Thanks, Aga You probably need to adjust the lower grey marker on the ruler. If you cannot see the ruler VIEW > RULER -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "Aga" wrote: > I'm copyin...

Is there a way to stop accented characters touching top of text box?
I have text boxes in my Access 2000 application that display the names of people from many different countries. Some of these names have accents on top of the initial uppercase letter of the name and when I use common fonts such as Arial or Tahoma, these accents normally merge into the top margin of the text box, thus reducing the readability of the accent. Is there any way to force the text to move slightly downwards within the box to avoid this problem? I strongly suspect that there is no way to do this in Access and the only solution will probably be to use a Unicode font, such as A...

Text in formula?
What a pain in the neck to come back home after being away and not being able to access the newsgroups via my newsreader (http:// www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm). Anyway ... <g> I have this formula in cell A16: ="Don't take today: " &+A15+1 I got it from googling for text and formulas in same cell. I've tried formatting cell as general and text but nothing comes out right. The result in A16 should say: Don't take today: Tue.Sep.14.2010 but instead it says: Don't take today: 40435 Can anyone advise how to fix this? Thanks! :oD On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 ...

How to select nodes where text is not empty?

Lotos Notes
Hi, I have a server mail in Lotus Notes and wanted to see if there is some way to be able to along with use a lotus notes for route emails into CRM. Thank You Nery MS CRM does not support Lotus Notes. The only email support it provides is via Exchange server. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:24:01 -0700, "Nery" <nemc@intelnet.net.gt> wrote: Hi, I have a server mail in Lotus Notes and wanted to see if there is some way to be able to along with use a lotus notes for route emails int...

How do I copy a screen in Excel for use in Powerpoint?
I need to copy a few Excel screens for training purposes and want to paste them into a PowerPoint slide show. Can anyone help? Alt+PrintScreen and the paste into Powerpoiint. "Bess" wrote: > I need to copy a few Excel screens for training purposes and want to paste > them into a PowerPoint slide show. Can anyone help? It shows that i have transferred it to the clipboard but it will not show me the screen in PowerPoint. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? "David Hepner" wrote: > Alt+PrintScreen and the paste into Powerpoiint. > > "Bess" ...

Extracting a word form a text string
Hi I run Excel 2K I have a number of text strings with each string containing a key word which is located in different postitions of each text string. I need a formula that extracts only that key word from the text string. Lets say the word is TEST Thanks On Oct 21, 8:46=A0am, John Calder <JohnCal...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > > I run Excel 2K > > I have a number of text strings with each string containing a key word wh= ich > is located in different postitions of each text string. > > I need a formula that extracts only that key word from the...

Copy and paste problem #2
I am using Excel 2000. I have made a W2 form that I need to copy and paste for a total of 80 copies. ( I made the form just through using cell borders and resizing cells etc.) All of this is being done on the same worksheet. Through cell protection the user will tab from one cell to another filling out the appropriate information. THE PROBLEM. When I made this I had to decrease the height of some cells and increase the height of other cells. When I copy this down the sheet for a total of 80 copies the cells are set to the original default settings of 17 pixels in height. It copies the form...

Formatting Times and converting to text
Hi, I have got a spreadsheet which has a column which holds a time calculated from another column. The times in both columns are in the format m:ss.000. The sheet when complete will be imported into Access which unfortunately xan't hold times with seconds with 3 decimal places so the recomended solution is to hold the time in a text field. So how in Excel can I convert the times into a text field without losing the currently displayed value, as whatever I try changes the value to the offset value (i.e. 7.88E-05 instead of 0:06.815). Thanks Graham Do it this way: =3DTEXT(A1,&q...

Removing Downloaded "E" flag from transactions copied or added to Bills & Deposits
I have a couple of transactions that were downloaded from the bank that I have added to Bills & Deposits. However, each time the bill comes due and is added to the register, the "E" shows up in the cleared column and "Downloaded" appears in the transaction detail. The same is true if you wish to copy a transaction to another account. There appears to be no way to clear this indicator. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help. Bill, If I understand your correctly, you added the payments to Bills and Deposits from your account register after they were downloaded f...

To be able to copy the format of the report to another report
Modify two different invoice forms and also two different forms for HISTORICAL invoice printing. A number of modifications have been done and it would be very much helpful if there's a way to copy the format of one to report to another. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

How to delete the note pad image?
I deleted the text in the note and the image of the note pad is still visible. How can I delete it? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01CACBA0.A45BB580 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Timmy, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :) Are you referring to the Notes tab in the Task Information dialog or in = the Notes column? If so, then deleting all the text should prevent the = Notes indicator appearing in the Indicator column. Make absolutely sure = ther...

Capitalize text
I have a worksheet that all text is in lower case, and would like it in upper case. Can I select all text ,then select a coomand to change the text to upper case? Thanks in advance Eddie No. See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm#upper In article <6FE5CF53-D2EE-49E7-A9AC-BEE8F84190BF@microsoft.com>, "Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a worksheet that all text is in lower case, and would like it in > upper case. Can I select all text ,then select a coomand to change the text > to upper case? Say all your inf...

copying charts into new sheets, data is pulled from old sheet
i make a sheet with a load of data and some graphs, then i want to copy the whole thing into a new sheet to process some similar but different data, all the cell references translate cleanly, and refer to the new sheet however, the graphs reflec tthe previous sheets ranges and data. how can i copy the graphs so they refer to cells on the new sheet? btw i know excel pretty well, and i could go through and drag new data on, but i would like about 30 graphs per sheet, so its tedious. thanks instead of copying just the data, use the Move or Copy Sheet option under Edit and copy the whol...

full text indexing
Every table needs to be created so they can be full text indexed enhancing the search capability. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b3051f89-4188-4427-9817-7e...

Easiest way to insert multiple copied rows?

Populate text boxes from a list box
Hi, I have a form with text and combo boxes where user enters data. After saving, a list box in another form is being populated, and all that works just fine. What i wanted to do next is to enable users to open one set of data from the list box (one row of data) in that form with text and combo boxes. I tried and tried but either i manage to open that form in add mode where all fields are blank, or i manage to open the form with data from the list box, but always positioned on the first data in the list box. I have been trying for a while so it could be possible that i am missing...

when filling out a form, the main text gets out of alignment?
I just designed a form.....When I "test" it and fill in the blanks, it moves the main text out of alignment. Is there any way to "lock" the main text so it doesn't move but still be able to fill in the blanks on the form? Set up your form as a table with fixed cell dimensions. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "enived2" <enived2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

dimmed text colour changes in poerpoint viewer
The grey dimmed colour changes to pale green on powerpoint viewer when dimmed. Has anyone had this problem and solved it? I haven't heard of that before. Can you give us some more details so we can try to recreate the problem? What version are you using? What version is the Viewer? What file type are you saving as? What is the exact animation? What colour scheme/Theme are you using? Is the text colour following the scheme/theme or has it been directly formatted? Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "Yatko&...

Main Form
Hello, I've been searching through the forums, but haven't found anything yet. Does anyone know of a way to copy data from multiple worksheets (i.e. 30) to one master form? I do NOT want to summarize the data, I want to replicate it exactly, and have a live link so that if the individual sheets are changed, the master will update. All column headings are identical, but there are variable numbers of rows. My only thoughts so far are simply typing =Sheet1!A2 and dragging, repeating for each sheet (or I guess writing a macro to do this). However, if I insert a new r...

CEdit will not accept text. What do I do?
Here is the scenario. I have a dialog which owns a popup window which owns a cedit control. When I set the focus to the edit control the caret blinks in the control and I can use the following keys: Insert, delete, home, end, page up, page down, and the arrow keys. I can't type any character into the control. I can highlight text and delete it, I can right click and paste into the control, but when I hit a letter, number or symbol key nothing happens. I have placed a break point in the control's OnKeyUp and OnKeyDown functions and the points are hit. I have even tried calling OnChar fr...

Option to shadow shapes & text boxes in Publisher 2003
MS Office help offers the following instructions referencing a SHADOW STYLE OPTION; THIS OPTION DOES NOT APPEAR ON MY DROP DOWN LIST OF OPTIONS!!! Select the picture, AutoShape, WordArt or text box that you want to change. On the Formatting toolbar, click Shadow Style , and do one of the following: Add or remove a shadow To add a shadow, click the shadow style you want. To remove a shadow, click No Shadow. Change the direction of the shadow To change the direction of a shadow, click a shadow that goes the direction you want. Change the distance of the shadow from...

how may I copy color of a other cell
Hello, I need a function that copy also the full format/color/size of a cell Example A1 = USD 12'500.00 (monetary size, 12 fat, blue bottom) A2 = mon 12.03.2004 (dates, 10 not fat, white bottom) If in A3 I type: =" A1 " I would like a blue bottom, 12 fat, etc. and If I type =" A2 " a white bottom, 10 not fat, etc.... Is it possible? Thank you for any help. Thierry, Maybe you can use the Format Painter. Select the cell that has the formatting you wish to copy, and click the Format Painter. It's a paintbrush on a button on the Standard toolbar. Now click the c...