copy an e-mail

I sent an e-mail to my e-mail office address with the
intention of forwarding it tomorrow morning, I then
realized I forgot to edit a very important part of it.
Is there a way I can edit an e-mail that was sent to me
by myself from another locale then forward to others in
my office

Import contacts&msgs to Outlook from Windows Live Mail in Vista
I have Windows lIve Mail on Vista and would like to export the contacts, messages and other folders (with stored messages) to files that can then be imported into Outlook. Can't seem to find any references to help or maybe it's just obvious. Don't know and could use some help. The files are huge and WLM is starting to act a little strangely. ...

How Do I Find My Old E-Mails and Address Books?
I recently loaded Microsoft Office XP, primarily to get Excel and Access. I naively said "yes" to a question as to whether I wanted to change the Outlook Express I had been using to Outlook. While I eventually did get my old e-mail and (three sets of my) contacts from my default mail accounts (I had a total of three), I cannot find any of my messages or contacts from my other two accounts. I want to figure out how to: * get the messages and contacts from my two accounts, and * to keep the three accounts separate. In Microsoft Express, there was a tab under File called &q...

Start Menu mail Client
Hi, I have Windows XP and found that Outlook Express dont have the registry entry HKLM\Software\Clients\Mail\Outlook Express \DefaultIcon. In that case how is XP able to show the correct Icon in the StartMenu (Top Left of StartMenu has space for Internet and Email Programs in XP ). I also verified that XP doesn't get this Icon from the registry entry HKLM\Software\Clients\Mail\Outlook Express \Protocols\mailto\DefaultIcon. So from where does the Icon information come from ? Thanks, -Vengidi ...

Bulk E-mail Notification
My ISP is going downhill fast in terms of capability and service and its time to change it. My old ISP will forward mail for a month (for $$). Meanwhile, is there a relatively simple way to send a bulk e-mail to my contact list (a filtered sub-set, of course) to advise of my new address? ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- Alan Jeffs <ajeffs@renc.igs.net> wrote: > My ISP i...

mail deletion
I have the program set to delete from server after reading, but it is not deleting the read mail. ...

counting mail messages
We are running Exchange 5.5 on an NT server. We use Outlook 2002. Is there a way that we can count incoming and outgoing messages? Performance Monitor has counters for this. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Marilyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D43B15F9-54DE-49F5-9412-CE1A93A739F8@microsoft.com... > We are running Exchange 5.5 on an NT server. We use Outlook 2002. Is there a way that we can count incoming and outgoing messages? John, I see what you are talking about in Performance Monitor...

Can't copy worksheet
I have a workbook where, if I right click ANY of the sheet tabs, I can't copy the sheet. Sheet Protection on/off makes no diff. The book has no links other than by formulas within the book. However 1 sheet has no formulas at all. I also cannot insert a worksheet to this workbook! Can anyone tell me what conditions could cause this? The problem is restricted only to this workbook. Rob Rob Sounds like the Workbook Protection is "On" Tools>Protection>UnProtect Workbook. You may have to supply a password. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:19:43 +1030, "...

Money 2007 & E*Trade Multiple Accounts
Just spent several hours configuring Money 2007 Premium for access to both Banking & Investing accounts. For anyone having similar issues, here is what I discovered: - You must use the 'Receive account updates from MSN Money My Accounts' option for all Banking Accounts. You enable this option fromm Tools->Settings - You CAN NOT have your Investment accounts set up for tracking in MSN Money My Accounts. If you already are tracking this way, login to the MSN website and go to My Money. Select 'Accounts', chose the 'Remove' hyperlink and delete each Investment Acc...

Moving e-mail from Groupwise 6 using Outlook
I am using Outlook 2003 to attach to our Exchange 2003 server. I am also using Outlook 2003 to open a connection to our Groupwise 6 server. Both accounts show in the same Outlook session. When I try to copy or move, mail or folders from the Groupwise set to the Exchange set, the mail or folders move, but the mail no longer displays the FROM address for each email. I can reply to the message and the address is in the TO field. I have tried exporting from Groupwise to a .PST and get the same results. Thank You! What if you export the messages using the Groupwise client? Or the Exc...

Making copies of a Typed Pointer List
I'm having trouble making a copy of a typed pointer list. I have a class called CDrawing, which is basically just a container for graphic objects (GOs). I derived CGO from CObject, and I have several classes that I derived from CGO, such as CLine, CPolyline, CEllipse, etc. I'm trying to write a function, shown below, that makes a copy of the list to store in the drawing. The list copies ok, but when I go to display the drawing by cycling through the list and calling pGO->GOList.GetNext(aPos) and then pGO->Draw(pDC) , the Draw function in the base class, CGO, gets executed instead...

importing from outlook to windows mail
my outlook disappeared and i have windows mail now. i dont know how to import the email folders and email addresses to windows mail, can someone help. i have vista on my computer and there is no sign of outlook at all there. Please help -- visualtech Vista appeared on your computer by magic? I think you are leaving a few facts out. Did you a)buy a new computer with Vista and the old one had Windows XP? b) you upgraded an older XP computer to Vista? c) you did a new install of Vista, overwriting the former XP on the same computer? d) What version is Outlook? If 2003 or later yo...

Switching Language Spelling in the same text mail
You have lost the function that you had in Microsoft Outlook which automatically recognized in the same text language (Bilingual) Is there any tool or plugging to solve this situation? Switching Language on Task Bar doesn't help Regards, William At Tools (ALT+T), Options, Spelling did you select - Check spelling in current Input language - Spell check as I type and NOT spell check before sending? -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "William Kollmann" <William Kollmann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E96D9602-7948-4A8C-8D...

E-mail #40
I am wondering if you can set Microsoft Outlook up so that when you open it you automatically get your e- mail's. Currently we are clicking SEND/RECEIVE. Please help!!! You need to set Outlook to do an automatic send/receive every XX minutes, and then it should do one at startup also. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:03bd01c47a70$ace57060$a401280a@phx.gbl, Andrea wrote: > I am wondering if you can set Microsoft Outlook up so > that ...

Define E-Mail Format in Outlook 2007
Hi there in older Versions you could define the send-Format for each of your contacts: On 6 Aug. 2003, 02:12, "Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]" <jfiorelloNOS...@mvps.org> wrote: > You can force Outlook to always send to a certaincontactin RichText > mode -- open that person'scontactrecord, double-click the e-mail > address, and select RichTextin the dropdown box for sending format. I am looking for this feature in Outlook 2007, is is still available? Cheers, euf Right click on an email address in a contact record and choose "Outlook Properties". S...

Installation issues with Money 2004 on E-Machines
I'm working on an E-Machines computer, trying to install Money 04 on it, as well as other software (printer). I keep getting an error message that money.cab is corrupt and the install can not continue. I've followed all of the instructions about msconfig and clean booting but it will not finish the install... HELP! i'm frustrated! Copy the contents of the CD over to the hard disk and try installing from there. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for...

How to "install" a checkbox into a cell, then copy it to the entire column...???? (new user to excel)
Hi, I am new to excel, and need to create a Yes/No Check box for a couple of column for a form that will be used as a database for a small school.. How do I "insert" the checkbox into the cell? I found one in the "View/Toolbars", but can't seem to put it anywhere special, it just sits on the page whereever I drag it to.. ??? I don't know anything about macros or VB, but willing to learn .... Eventually I'd like to be able to key on a particular set of these "checked" boxes to create a sublist from the master... possible? thanks for any help. ...

Outgoing mail does not go,
Outgoing mail does not go, but test message to myself goes and is recieved in my inbox. "Jimmiecliff" <Jimmiecliff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBFF56C0-6E18-4FCC-BEBD-A59777769D33@microsoft.com... > Outgoing mail does not go, but test message to myself goes and is recieved > in > my inbox. When you click Send/Receive, what happens? Any error messages? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Jimmiecliff wrote: > Outgoing mail does not go, but test message to myself goes and is recieved in > my inbox. And just how do you ...

Mail Merge Stored as Attachment
Hi All Has anyone managed to write a 'fix' for storing the mail merge document as an attachment to the activity? We are constantly being asked for this, so if anyone is technical enough to solve the problem, then I'm sure you could make a whole stack by reselling it! Please let me know Morag ...

I am receiving two copies of every e-mail. How do I chg to 1?
Hello, hoping someone knows the answer to this question. I am receiving two copies of every e-mail through outlook. How do I change it so that I am only receiving one? It depends on why you are getting two. Are you using rules? Are you using a catchall mailbox? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQ...

Mail accounts on another domain and default SMTP address?
Hi, We have 2 domains. A and B for the sake of it. B is currently used and has 100 users. The exchange 2003 server resides on this domain. All the users are on here and so are all the mailboxes. When i create a user and mailbox it puts user.name@company.com in for their address. Now when i create a user in domain a(where we are in the process of moving everything to) i create mailbox but it doesnt put a default address down. IT also according to exchange system manager does not create them a mailbox? My question is why can't i create mailboxes for that domain? Is there some sett...

streamline the To feature of a new mail message
I just recently installed Microsoft Outlook 2003. My problem is that when I create a new mail message and select the To: button to designate who the message is going to be sent to I I get an annoying box that pops up and says select names. The problem with this box is that it defaults to show names from Accounts. I don't have any Accounts all I have is Contacts. Consequently, I have to go through a two step process to select the Contacts list first and then find the name I want in the Contacts list. Is there anyway to have this box default to the Contacts list when it first pop...

Publisher Mail Merge with Access
Trying to merge a publisher document with access. When I go to select my data source in access, the query that I want to merge with is not availble as a selection. Could this be because the query requires specific criteria to be entered before the query is generated? Thanks for your help! Can't speak to the criteria specifics, I only know I can merge with an Access query. You could open the Access help or go to an Access newsgroup. Are you getting an error? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kathy" &l...

Outlook Express would pre-sort incoming mail, why can't WLM?
Outlook Express would sort the incoming e-mails into their own folders and allow me to change - add/remove who/what I wanted sorted and where. Now my inbox has e-mail that i would like to add to the list of mail to be sorted but I don't seem to be able to find out how to change it. It still sorts the mail but I have no idea how to change it. If you were using rules in OE, rule can be found in WLM in pretty much the same location. WLM menu/Tools/Message Rules/Mail If you don't see the WLM menu, press the ALT key (it acts as toggle) -- ...winston ms-mvp mail ...

leave copy of email msg on exchange server
When using Outlook 2003 with an Exchange server, where do you make the setting to leave a copy of the email on the server for viewing via web access? Don't use a PST file for delivery or use POP to connect to your Exchange mailbox, and your data will always be in your mailbox on the server, and hence visible in OWA. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > When using Outlook 2003 with an Exchange server, where do > you make the setting to leave a copy of the email on the > server for viewing via web access? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions...

outlook e mail
I cannot send e maim because my send option is not showing I'm also having a problem. Suddenly, yesterday morning when I tried to send/receive email I got this error "Unable to connect to server -- Error 0x800ccc0e". I am using XP and have 2 profiles where there are 2 differnet email addresses with the same company. My other profile is working just fine. But this particular one continues to be a problem. I'm using a cable modem and was told to reset everything including the modem and router, both together and then separately. I still have this problem. I've checked all t...