copies of email to sent box?

Last weeek we experienced a power outage and had to
replace power supply.
Since then ,when I send email ,copies will not send to
sent box. I have checked OPTIONS and have " send copy to
sent box",but it is still not doing it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Sending Email #6

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Controlling NDR's sent to Originator
Hi, I have a scenario: An Exchange2k User sets up an Auto Forward Rule to forward all inbound mail to a personal email account. This person recieves email into his Inbox and the Rule fires off forwarding the email to their personal account. His personal account is not reachable and Exchange sends a NDR to the original sender. Example: Step 1: john23@example.com sends email to corpuser7@corp14.com Step 2: corpuser7@corp14.com has an Inbox rule that forwards this email to his personal account at homeacct@isporg.com Step 3: exchangeserver.corp14.com recieves an NDR from pubmailer.isporg.c...

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

Clearing "Custom Footer" box
Is there a way to delete the contents of the "Custom Footer" option when going through the "Page Setup" menu? I would like to clear out all previously created custom footers and start fresh. Thanks. TC T Crosby, Go to FILE>PAGE SETUP>HEADER/FOOTER, click on the "Custom Footer button. A new dialog box will appear with three panes. Highlight th contents in each pane (one pane at a time) and hit delete. Hope this helps Case -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have some responses at your other post. T Crosby wrote: > > Is there a wa...

Copy and close code
Hi, I have a worksheet which uses an indirect formula to search through a series of files/sheets based on an address to return a value from cell AE20. Once the data has been copied for all the previous days I would like a copy/paste values to occur to replace any of the values returned by the formula. In AU10:AU381 there is a 1 or 0 for each row. 1 meaning that a copy/pastevalues can be performed (decided by if the date is < today), and zero if i need to keep the formulas. Is it possible to have a copy/paste values code for only sheets 2-4 which works when the file is...