Convert Incoming Plain Text to HTML

Is there a way to have Outlook (2003) automatically convert incoming Plain
Text messages to HTML without manually changing the formatting option?

Thanks in advance,

Jody

0
jowens01 (8)

As far as I know, no. You can go from HTML to Plain Text but not the other way.

"J. Owens" wrote:

> Is there a way to have Outlook (2003) automatically convert incoming Plain
> Text messages to HTML without manually changing the formatting option?

0
vince8328 (2733)

Tool to convert unicode.pst to ANSI.pst file
Hey does anyone know of a tool which can convert unicode.pst to ANSI.pst file. I know of the outlook solution,. But this is in bulk which i needs to import and which exmerge cannot do. Hope someone can help me. -- Manoj " Jack of all trades, master of the moment" On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:48:02 -0700, manoj <manoj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hey does anyone know of a tool which can convert unicode.pst to ANSI.pst >file. I know of the outlook solution,. But this is in bulk which i needs to >import and which exmerge cannot do. > >Hope someone can...

turning a report into an html page using 2007
I'm using access 2007, does anyone know how to turn a report into an html page where all my subreports and clickable buttons would be active ...

how to save incoming mail in TRUE csv format
I have a script in Outlook 2007 that automatically saves incoming emails to a folder as a txt. Simply changing my code to olCSV does not comma separate the values. How can i convert this to a csv format? Is it possible? Obviously I'm a real newbie. Thanks in Advance or all/any help! here's my code: Sub saveemail(myItem As Outlook.MailItem) myItem.SaveAs "c:\mail\" & myItem.Subject & ".txt", olTXT End Sub Matt Outlook has no native ability to turn text into a csv file. If you want to do more than save the message as a .txt file, you...

getting data from a text file
i have an access 2003 database. i have a text file which has loads of instances of the below text. i want to be able to this data into a table so for every instance of the word 'description', plance the description text into the description field. Any help would be great... many thanks... USER_ALARM NAME="_OAR ALARM" user="PCSD_TEAM" time=1177594986/* "26-Apr-2007 14:43:06" */ { DESCRIPTION="Operator Action Request" ALARM_WORD="OAR" MESSAGE="%P1 %P2" CATEGORY="PROCESS" SUMMARY_NO=7 DEFAU...

Adding a highlight color to commented text in Word 2007
When I receive documents from other people, they have comments attached to large sections of text. Frequently, I want to be able to use the highlight feature to identify specific passages for other reference. Unfortunately, once text has been "commented" the highlight color remains invisible unless/until the comment is deleted. This is really, REALLY annoying. I've googled with as many different word combinations I can think of. But the results never address my specific inquiry. [I already know how to add a comment and I already know how to highlight, thanks. 8) ] ...

CRM Account owner integration with Great Plains
Does anyone know of a way to integrate the SLPRSNID field from the customer table in Great Plains to the ownerid field in Microsoft CRM using Biztalk? I have tried mapping them using database lookup's to obtain the correct CRM userid with no success. In fact if I simply pass a constant userid, CRM continues to have "integration, user" as the owner. Short of developing an application that runs at night to update the owners...I think I'm out of luck. Do you have any ideas? Conn Campbell ComPrint Solutions ...

Number or Text (letter)
Hi everyone. I am stuck with the delemma here (below): column1 Column2 Formula 123, 231aa, 234ff TRUE ? 123aa, 234bb, 345cc FALSE ? 123aa, 234bb, 345cc, 456dd, 567ee FALSE ? 987ff, 876, 765, 654ee, 432pp TRUE ? Basically, how do I get the results in Column2? In Column1 i have alpha-numeric data and Column2 should have a formula to tell me whether it is TRUE (if the entire data in the c...

Changing the Font size of a Static Text control problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C636F3.A6E9A280 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I am trying to set the font size for my static text and I am getting = this error: Debug Assertion Failed!=20 When I "ignore" the error the Font Size does not change.When try = changing the text with, m_sLabel.SetWindowText("Hello"), I get another = assertion and it breaks at=20 void CWnd::SetWindowText(LPCTSTR lpszString) { ASSERT(::IsWindow(m_hWnd) || (m_pCtrlSite !=3D...

Converted Order
Hi, Wher in GP i can see the original order after transfering it into invoice thanks Alaa, There are multiple places to view the original order: Inquiry - Sales - Sales Documents: you can lookup the document by Doc Number, Customer ID, Date Range, Master Number, or Doc Type If you are running GP 10, you can click Sales in the Navigation Pane, and open the Sales Order Transaction list. There you can do a direct search for the order number, or filter on whatever you need. You can also use Smartlist, specifically the Sales Transactions smartlist, and you can search for only Orders o...

Convert string to integer
Hello, I'm currently using CStdioFile to get some strings from a file. After I get the strings, I need convert them into interger number. For example, I need convert CString s="123" into Int a=123. Could any one tell me how to do the above convertion? Thanks in advance. Daniel Take a look at atol and _ttol. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Daniel Liu" <danielliuhh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:664801c377be$94db56c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I'm currently using CStdioFile to get some strings > from a file. &...

Convert from HEX IDX
hi i have a database to convert but i don't know what fromat it is. I can actually see some of the text, so it seems to be not encypted. but for me too much hex code. my question: - is there a way to find out what format this is - is there a tool to analyze - is there a tool i could convert the data to .asc . txt .xls or mdb thanks a lot for your help there is an example of the raw text: i  ���� @  � � � �  �  c w Z � � U*  ? - $ �� a?Y   ~� :�  � �  � �  � �  � �  s u  s u 2 2 2 : 2 < �! " > �  > �  > �  x x  x x...

Get the html source code from IWebBrowser2
Hello I want to get the full html source code from the IWebBrowser2 control. I tried this code, but it only return the html code in the body tag. CComQIPtr<MSHTML::IHTMLDocument2> pDoc=pDisp; MSHTML::IHTMLElementPtr pElement; pDoc->get_body(&pElement); CComBSTR bstra; pElement->get_outerHTML(&bstra); thanks in advance I think you need to use get_all instead of get_body. That will give you a collection of all elements in the document. --- Ajay ...

planing incomes
hello, I new to ms money and have a question for experts. I'd like to plan ant track my incomes in my little projects of software programing. For example today I'm starting project, its budget is let's say 1000. Later every next 5 month customer will pay 200. But this is only plans. How could I write such information about plans in Ms Money? Later I'd like to write real payments that in real will be more or less diferent from my stating plan. I'd like to get report where I could see these diferences. Can anybody help me to solve this problem? ...

Indent in Rich Text format
Anyone experienced an issue in Outlook XP where you intermittently can't tab to indent text in a rich text message? OS is NT 4-which I imagine is half the issue. ...

Sending HTML e-mails
Hi, I created an HTML page with images and I'd like to send it as a page within the body of the e-mail. According to the online help I'm supposed to put the page in the address bar and then in Actions click on send page as e-mail but that option isn't in the Actions toolbar. Is there another way to do this? See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In n...

searching in a text file with a specified string and deleting the string(URGENT)
Hi I have 2 text file which is having its content as follows... ---------------------text file 1----------------------------- atlanta moris hangaroo -------------------- -----------upto random number of lines ------------------end of text file 1------------------------ ---------------------text file 2----------------------------- www.abc.com www.sea.com www.random.com -------------------- -----------upto random number of lines ------------------end of text file 2------------------------ Now my requirement is that -> User will input a string value which may or may not exist in ...

Can the MSDN version of CRM 1.2 be converted to a production system without losing any data?
I have the MSDN version of CRM. If I install it and configure a pilot system, can I later convert it to a full licensed system without losing any data? Does it require a new installation or just change the Company Name and License Key? Bill Walter Bill, You would need to migrate the data to the new install. The AD objects & DB Names are tied to the Org Name so you can't change them once they're installed. You're best bet would probably be to use the DMF to load the data to the new install. BTW, I believe, technically, that using the MSDN license for a Pilot is not allow...

Link error/Warning using macro in files converted to Excel 2007 (.
Problem: Receiving the following message during macro run "This workbook contains one or more links that can not be updated" with the continue or edit buttons. This only occurs for some files, which have no distinguishing characteristic differences to the non warning message files Background: Excel files converted, thru manual converter (open file, check compatibility, and convert) from 2003 to 2007 Macros only conversion was find and replace .xls with .xlsb Normal manual refresh of links works fine All files have exactly the same settings 1. R...

I cant type in the body of the text
I have hit something and when I try to type in the body of my email message I have this ~ when I hit enter. I am not allowed to then type a message..... Actually it is when I am hitting the tab going from the subject line to the body of the text. It has to be something simple becuase it happened very quickly. You haven't said whether it is a laptop or desktop system If it is a laptop then your Fn key must be stuck However, I suggest reboot your system and everything should be reset to default if your keyboard keys are stuck due to pressing something. hth Leslie ...

problem converting
I recently purchased Money 2004 Deluxe in order to upgrade from Money 2001. When I installed the program, it said something about the anti-virus program and refers me to the more info section, which contained no information. After installing, I open the program and it begins to convert my data andthen i receive an error message and the program closes. Any suggestions would be helpful. will this also solve the file conversion problem? >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, Nicpalos wrote: > >>I recently purchased Money 2004 Deluxe in order to upgrade &g...

change text to date
I have read Allen Bowne's method (and others reponses here) to modify a table to change a field from text to date type. Create new field - update old into new type - change name back to old name. My table stores credit card expiry dates as text, MM/YY. I want to change to date type, with the new date being MM/31/YY, or some other day. I wish to do this to facilitate MS KB210534 credit card expiration date method. That is, all new entries, while entered as MM/YY would be - for expiration test purposes - considered as expiring on the last day of the month. My dilemma is the syntax...

Can see the text but can not print
I got a worksheet from someone. One of the line with text in it. It shows in the print preview. But shows blank on the print out. How can I print this line? TIA. Developers can't distinguish between printing and previewing. If it shows up in the preview, but not the paper, then I'd look at the printer/printer driver as the problem. Maybe it's time to get a new printer driver from the manufacturer's site--or even just test it on another printer. Gordon wrote: > > I got a worksheet from someone. > One of the line with text in it. It shows in the print preview....

Unable able to convert from Quicken 2002
Hi - downloaded Trial version of Money, but get generic message when I try to convert my Quicken 2002 file. It states ' unable to convert' nothing else. Anyone have any clues..... not a good beginning US, UK or International trial? Have you tried running validate and super-validate on the file before trying to convert? I assume also you've got the 2004 trial (some other versions are available too). -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or sug...

eConnect Incoming Service Version=9.0.0.0
Hello All, I am new tp eConnect and am developing an application in VB .net that needs to interface to GP. I will be using MSMQ as the transport between my app and the GP database in another state. I have created a test app using the sample code in the econnect help file and am able to place a message on the server in the message queue that econnect incoming service is monitoring. When I send a message an error is generated in the event viewer: eConnect Incoming Service Version=9.0.0.0 mscorlib System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8000401A): The server process could not be...

How do i set one of the static text controls in the dialog to be bold?
Hi, I have an MFC dialog that has two static controls on it with text. I need to set one of the strings to be bold, basically have one control with bold text and second one with plain. I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks in advance. > I have an MFC dialog that has two static controls on it with text. I > need to set one of the strings to be bold, basically have one control > with bold text and second one with plain. I can't seem to figure out > how to do that. > > Any help on this is appreciated. Change the f...