convert emails to contacts

Hi Further to a previous question, I am wondering if i can convert a large
list of emails to contacts.
I have tried dragging the emails to contacts, but they just convert to one
contact.

Using office 2003 .

thanks tim

0
adslk4at (77)

Hi Tim,

you could try our freeware addins for Outlook: Public Mail 2 Contact for
Outlook (freeware)

Public Mail 2 Contact is a freeware addin for Outlook  It generates Outlook
contacts from existing e-mails and verifies whether the e-mail-address does
already exist as contact in Outlook.
http://www.publicshareware.com/outlook-public-mail-to-contact.html

also available on the microsoft server:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM101932941033.aspx?CategoryID=CE011869211033

Public Contact After Reply for Outlook

Public Contact after Reply for Outlook (Public CAR for Outlook) is a
freeware addin for Outlook, which create automatically an Outlook contact
after reply to an email.
http://www.publicshareware.com/outlook-public-contact-after-reply.html

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi Further to a previous question, I am wondering if i can convert a large
> list of emails to contacts.
> I have tried dragging the emails to contacts, but they just convert to one
> contact.
>
> Using office 2003 .
>
> thanks tim

0
trash5936 (201)

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Problems with creating a newsletter

Converting Opportunity to Account

Sending Email #6

Contacts Search

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

convert to stored proc
Hello. I have been given a conversion assignment to convert Access db (frontend) with sql server 2005 backend to be included in a new webapp that is being constructed. Unfortunately, my stored proc creating is a bit weak and I'm not afraid to admit it. With that said, I came across an Access query that is puzzling me. Here it is; SELECT Purchase Orders *, POSO Relationships.SONumber AS RelatedSONumber, IIf([POSOType], [POSOType], 'Standard') AS POSOTypeFull, POSORelationships.MTXRMA, POSORelationships.SupplierRMA, POSORelationships.POSOType FROM PurchaseOrders ...

Recurring email #2

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...

outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensions changed
Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be renamed to work as intended. Have googled and binged to no avail. Forefront wasn't installed, and get-attachmentfilterlist commands in the Exchange power shell don't return anything that clarifies the situation. Anyone any ideas where this is coming from? Thanks AC You sure you have no other mail filtering? If you have no forefront.. it doesn't sound to me like it's the SBS ...