controlling send/receive of two email addresses

How do I limit or control which email address (user)
sends and receives at any given time?
0
anonymous (74722)

On 10/22/2003 8:07 PM, Allan wrote:

> How do I limit or control which email address (user)
> sends and receives at any given time?

In Outlook 2003, go to Tools -> Send/Receive -> Send/Receive Settings ->
Define Send/Receive Groups.

Hope that helps.

Alex

--
-( Alex Yu | Systms Admintr | Multmd Devlpr | AEM | RPI | MSFT MVP )-

0
yua (62)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Trouble with Tab Control
I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or "normal" i've selected botha nd nothing changes. Any ideas on how to solve this. thanks On Jan 25, 9:32 am, tsla...@gmail.com wrote: > I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab > appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I > saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or > ...

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Transferring control of CClientDC to CDC
Hi, I have a class MSWinDisplayManager which I want to take a CClientDC device context so that it's member functions can perform drawing routines on it. I want the class to have it's own CClientDC member which all the methods have access to draw on. My constructor looks like this: MSWinDisplayManager::MSWinDisplayManager(CClientDC& win) { private_win.attach(win); } This is called by the user like: CClientDC dlg(this); MSWinDisplayManager wdm(dlg); then I want to do things like: wdm.drawCars(); The problem I have is that private_win isn't getting control of the device ...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

open two different Access reports

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

how many receivers i can add

Sending Email #6

Controlling NDR's sent to Originator
Hi, I have a scenario: An Exchange2k User sets up an Auto Forward Rule to forward all inbound mail to a personal email account. This person recieves email into his Inbox and the Rule fires off forwarding the email to their personal account. His personal account is not reachable and Exchange sends a NDR to the original sender. Example: Step 1: john23@example.com sends email to corpuser7@corp14.com Step 2: corpuser7@corp14.com has an Inbox rule that forwards this email to his personal account at homeacct@isporg.com Step 3: exchangeserver.corp14.com recieves an NDR from pubmailer.isporg.c...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...

Recurring email #2

If statment with two conditions
I have an IF statement with two condtions as noted below. I want it to work so that if column G has a y in it, it will be hidden, and also if column G has an N in it and column O has a 0 then it will be hidden. The second part doesnt work. Any thoughts? Sub Hide_new() Dim cell As Range Dim rngisect As Range Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual Set rngisect = Application.Intersect(ActiveSheet.UsedRange, Range("G19: G4061")) For Each cell In rngisect If cell.Value = "Y" Then cell.EntireRow.Hidden ...