Control+Z was Undo, now Shrink. How to return to enlarged view?

"Control+Z" used to be Undo, now became shortcut for Shrink.  How to return
to enlarged view of my email text body, pls?  Thank you.    Gary
garyfan@hughes.net
0
Fan (16)

This doesn't sound like an Outlook issue...sounds like another program is
hijacking the traditional Windows shortcut keys.  See if you can figure out
which one...likely one you installed around the time this started happening.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"Gary Fan" wrote:

> "Control+Z" used to be Undo, now became shortcut for Shrink.  How to return
> to enlarged view of my email text body, pls?  Thank you.    Gary
> garyfan@hughes.net

Changing text in X and Z reports
Hi, I want to change a text in X and Z reports. The original text is "Paid on Account." I want it to say "On Account." How can I do the change? I already found the XML report template but don't know where to go from there. Thank you in advance. Win open file in Frontpage or text editor. Do "find" and type in "paid on account" to get you to the section quickly. or, just roll down until you find this section =========================== Section: Grand Total Out =========================== --> <!--BOOKMARK--> <ROW...

IE8 Instant search box
Hi All I finally succumbed to the temptation to download IE8. I have spent the last 3/4 of an hour trying to regain control of my browser :-) I have switched off all accelerators and all that other stuff - even figured out how to stop the browser popping up the accelerator icon EVEN though I'd switched them off . . . I am happy to use the instant search box. (It's in a convenient place...). I DO NOT WANT any kind of suggestion from IE8 about what I'm looking for. I KNOW what I'm looking for - and the computer hasn't got a clue . . . So managed to sw...

How do I create a bell curve? I have my z, p, std. dev., mean,etc
I am trying to take my std dev, mean, z, p, Confidence level, etc...plot and shade areas using excel. Brian - See the ShadedNormalDensityCurve workbook at http://www.mikemiddleton.com/ShadedNormalDensity.xls - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B310F6CD-8380-49CB-AE58-4C7147FFB279@microsoft.com... >I am trying to take my std dev, mean, z, p, Confidence level, etc...plot >and > shade areas using excel. ...

How to change multiple folders views in Outlook
When you first create an account within Outlook (currently using 2007 but I'm sure it's the same for other versions) it defaults the folders so that certain columns are visable they all have the viewing pane enabled. Is there a way of changing one folder so that all folders look identicle (Deleted, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-Mail, Outbox etc etc etc). I'm sure there must be a way but I'd be damned if I can find it...and it's driving me nuts!! Cheers Glenn gloriousglenn@hotmail.com <gloriousglenn@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way of changing one folder so that a...

OWA returns HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
Outlook Web Access used to work fine, but now users are receiving the following message HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable Users can access the OWA page, but after typing in credentials and clicking "Log On" the above error is returned. If the incorrect credentials are entered the "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access" message is received. This tells me I'm authenticating fine but whatever the next step is it is failing. There are no error messages in event viewer. Any recommendations of what to look at next? The OWA Exchange 2003 Server sits on a ...

How to print Z report twice?
Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report can only be run once. Is it true? If not how can i retrieve the information again and run the report for the 2nd time? You can find it in the journal viewer just like a receipt and reprint it from there. <oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1154589409.592371.315400@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to > run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report...

Tree view of wiki pages: is it possible???
Hi all, I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have on the left side menu (the quick launch menu) somehting like a tree view that let me easy navigate the wiki pages... maybe a wiki library is not what I need, because none will add or remove contents... basically I'm using a site as an "instruction book"... and the tree view should make easy to navigate the differents web pages... any suggestion??? Thanks Vit On Mar 19, 5:59=A0pm, Vit <fina...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have...

How to display mfc control in new look style?
Hi, anybody knows how to show mfc controls like button or other controls in new look style? Please see below link to know about what i mean by new look style is. http://www.geocities.com/henky_arektc97/question/ I want to make my controls in dialog shown as Picture 2, not as Picture 1 (look at the button). Are there lack of some defines or codes or something else, because when I create new project again, the dialog will be displayed as I want in Picture 2. I use MFC 9 (vs2008). Thank you for any help! "Saitama" <Saitama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Tabbing into continuous subform ignores the first control
When I tab into the subform, from the last position in the main form, the focus moves to the second control in the continuous subform except on the first record entered in a session. I shift+tab back to the first control and the tabbing is normal from then on until the next record gets to the subform. The order of the controls on the subform is the same as the fields in the underlying table and the effect is the same in Datasheet view (of the subform). This first control on the subform is a combo box if that effects anything. Is there a way to get the tabbing right? ern. No, I thought the...

View the source of a message (Outlook 2000)
Hi to all! Since some months I search for a possibility to view the entire source of a message in Outlook 2000 SP-3 (background: by some means or other there is sometimes a message slipping through my filters - and then I DO NOT want to see it in Outlook's state-of-the-art multimedia viewer). In case you have questions: Yes, I know that I can view the header of the message by right-clicking on it in the overview and selecting "Options". Yes, I know that I can view the source of just the body by right-clicking on it in the message view and selecting "View source". B...

Viewing toolbar while in report
I've pretty much got this danged database ready for users, but am having a problem with the custom print toolbar I created not showing up in reports. I designated the custom print toolbar in each report property box (those that use it), but the toolbar doesn't appear. Am I doing something wrong? Linda ...

Lines of text move when viewed in print preview and printed
I am inserting pictures with-in paragraphs of text. I have tried formating as both exact and in-line, using top/bottom. The text moves up 1-2 lines when printed or viewed in print preview. This change in text lines also happens when view is changed from 50% to 100%. I am working with two column text and the pictures are inserted into each column. How can I fix this problem? What version of Windows and Publisher are you using??? You people that think we have crystal balls or are mind readers are exasperating! -- >-----Original Message----- >What version of Windows and Publi...

Condition navigating between Controls
I have a form in access 2007, with several controls. I used the On Exit Event Procedure for navigating among controls. Example: If Method of Payment = “Check” Then Check No.Set Focus End If If Method of Payment = “Credit Card” Then Credit Card Name.Set Focus End If End Sub And so on for all controls. Form functioned well for months, however today went wild. Navigation order does not execute Event Procedure it follows exactly the order of TAB ORDER DIALOG BOX. Please advice -- Bardia It sounds like the On Exit event is not firing for some reason. Put these two lines of co...

Control Supported Device List for Active Sync
Hi I want to restrict what devices can connect to Active Sync - there is a built in list of supported devices which the service packs keep updating but is there a way to control this list yourself i.e. to only include two devices in the list? I want to control which devices meet the company standard and stop any which don't! More Info: Overview of mobile devices that are supported by Outlook Mobile Access in Exchange Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=821835 Thanks Clive ...

how to change font on printed copy of outlook calendar week view
When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't find how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could change it on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Randi Steiger;110316 Wrote: > When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't > find > how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could > change it > on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Which version of Outlook? Did you check the page setup options w...

Use specific printer for reports in view mode
I designed a report using printer HP5000 PLC6 and the paper size is A3 in landscape. When I open the report in my laptop and I want to show the report in my resentation, it can not showed all contents of the reort, just a hals is shown, my question is how can we assign this printer to this reprot when I open it, although I do not need to print it, this is just for my resentation. My printer default in mypc is lHP desckjet 690c -- H. Frank Situmorang Might try installing the printer driver for the HP5000 PLC6. Might try suing the printer "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer&qu...

Ways to view your tasks
Hi, Is it possible to view your tasks pane in your Inbox so that you don't have to keep switching between the two sceens of Mailbox & Inbox? Our company is running Outlook 2003 if it matters. Many thanks. -- Dave Mitch "Dave Mitch" <DaveMitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9093CC5-0C1F-4907-A308-DC58D1060571@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to view your tasks pane in your Inbox so that you don't have > to keep switching between the two sceens of Mailbox & Inbox? Not with Outlook 2003, but you can certainly have ...

Controls resize when clicked
In Excel 2002, activeX controls such as command buttons, combo boxes, check boxes and option buttons will display inaccurately until they receive focus. Fonts and symbols used in the control often appear distorted until clicked. For example, with the combobox, the dropdown arrow appears scrunched. With command buttons it looks like the height and width are both increased by 1 when clicked and then the button returns to the wrong size when another control receives the focus. This occurs on multiple machines running Office XP, with and without service packs 1 and 2 installed. The probl...

How to create a static derived class with controls inside it
I want to create a CStatic derived class(eg. CMyStatic), which has some controls inside it. At first I want to add these controls at "CStatic::PreSubclassWindow", but if I want to create the CMyStatic programmically, error will appear. So I'm asking when should I add these controls to my class. Thank you. The way I personally got around this problem was to put my creation function in a Function by itself. override the Create method and the PreSubclassWindow methods. From the Create function set a flag that says it is being created using the create function, rather than be...

Undoing a Save in Excel
How do you undo a saved spreadsheet in excel. We overwrote our budget which has many critical items saved over the years. We are desperate to roll back!! PLEASE HELP!! Hi, As far as I know there is now way to undo a save in Excel (and most = other programs). You will have to revert to your most recent backup or perhaps get the = file back from someone you may have mailed it to. Regards Anders Silven "kmrpete23@aol.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i = meddelandet news:012701c3d8a3$2658f9a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do you undo a saved spreadsheet i...

Control for nested XML Data
I want to show the content of the xml with a control which allows to show the nodes in a nested way. I don't want to use DataGrid which shows the nodes in a tabular form. Is there any suitable control for me? Thanks. -- My C++ and C# ( Traditional Chinese ) Web Site : www.franzwong.com/Home.php Can you elaborate on your requirements? Is this for a web application or a desktop application? If it is for the web, then one way might be to display the XML in an IFRAME. The XML will appear just as it does when you load up an XML document using IE. You might also bind the XML to a treevi...

filtered lookup view
CRM Should let me create filtered lookup views based on a parameter. Foir example, if I have a custom entity that has a referencial many to one relationship to account and a referencial many to 1 to contacts, then, having already selected the account, when I click to lookup for a contact, I should have a way to lookup only between the contacts for the already selected account ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If yo...

HowTo: generate Application using new XP-Controls
Hi, when I generate a new Dialog application with the MFC wizard I get an application that does not show the new XP-Controls although I have checked the "Genrate Manifest" checkbox and the startup code also includes the call to InitCommonControlsEx() (with dwICC = ICC_WIN95_CLASSES | ICC_STANDARD_CLASSES). What is wrong? Why don't I see the control styles of ComCtl32.dll Version 6 ??? (My env: VS2005 SP1, WinXP SP2) Thanks for your help! Regards, hd >when I generate a new Dialog application with the MFC wizard I get an application that does not show the new XP-Controls altho...

changing colour of individual items of control created through CListCtrl
Hello, How can I change the colour of individual items inserted in a area, created by using CListCtrl class.Can somebodyguide me? Thank inadvance -- Sadi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Sadia's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=252 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187057967 You have to use a owner draw list control. Here is an example http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/xlistctrl.asp AliR. "Sadia" <Sadia.1rhwgj@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message news:Sadia.1rhwgj@no-mx.msusenet.com... > > He...

assigned tasks stay in 'my activities' view
I have a user (Heather) who has tasks created from a workflow. Heather's job changed and so she needed to assign these tasks to someone else. She successfully assigned them to another user, and 90% of the time these disappeared from her 'my activities' view. However, she still has about 10 tasks that will not disappear from her view. When I use advanced find, searching by her as owner, they do not show as they are now owned by the person she assigned them to. How do I make these disappear from her 'my activities' view? ~thanks, Paul I've been seeing this same pr...