Howdy,

I'm using Outlook 2k3 and having a slight problem.  WHen I view my Contact
list in the main view, I have two sets (not sure why but I'll be combining
them).  These lists have standard name, email, etc.

Problem is when I go to create a new email message and click the TO: button,
it tries to look for my Personal Address Book which I don't have.  How can I
make it not use the PAB and use the Contacts list instead?

Thanks.
0
MrB (78)

OK, I think I just stumbled on the issue.  For some reason on my COntacts
Properties, the check box to tell Outlook to use that in the Address Book
wasn't checked by default.

Seems to be working now.

"Mr B" wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I'm using Outlook 2k3 and having a slight problem.  WHen I view my Contact
> list in the main view, I have two sets (not sure why but I'll be combining
> them).  These lists have standard name, email, etc.
>
> Problem is when I go to create a new email message and click the TO: button,
> it tries to look for my Personal Address Book which I don't have.  How can I
> make it not use the PAB and use the Contacts list instead?
>
> Thanks.
0
MrB (78)

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Problems with creating a newsletter

Sending Email #6

Short time vs short date

Contacts Search

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

MS Money '04 Reference Books
Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem to have one for every software program other than Money. Any suggestions? Thanks much, Too many books ended up getting pulped--I'm not sure there are any for Money anymore. You might check on http://www.amazon.com. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e72001c3f056$477b1c10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference > books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem > to...

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

y value vs x
In an xy scatter plot one can choose the type of line connecting the data points (smooth, straight, etc.). Once this is done, Is there a simple way of determining the y value of graph for a specific x value without doing successive approximations with 0 shifts. I'd rather not purchase a graphing program just for this simple task. You could find an equation that fits the data (see trendline) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "ralph" <ralph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:284B39DE-20C6-40CB-AB60-39B...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

LDAP Address Book
I use LDAP for my address book lookup. When I try to lookup an address it comes back with "Unable to display results because too many entries in the Internet Directory match your search criteria" Any ideas what is wrong? It works just fine in Windows 2000 but not with XP. ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...