Contacts problem #7

When I use the 'categories view in Outlook 2002 some (about 25%) of the
addresses do not show.
If  I click on the name the address is on the card but does not show up in
the address column of
any category.  Names, phone, numbers, fax number, etc. shows up but no
address.

Anyone know the remedy for this?

Thanks.

CListCtrl with owner data and tooltip missing problem
I've a CListView derived class with owner data style and report view. My tooltip gets displayed and then overdrawn repeatedly. Traces in my lvn_getdispinfo and ttn_needtext handlers get called repeatedly. Are there known problems with tooltips and owner data? Any Ideas? Thanks, Jeff F ...

Excel 2007: Problem with refresh screen (when minimizied)
Hello On our network (around 40 workstations; Win XP Pro and Office 2007) we have particular the following problem: The user minimized the Excel programm window and do some other works in other applications, return to the minimized Excel window and want to maximize the Excel window. Result: The Excel window is empty. You can paricular see some rows or colums but often not. We try out also other graphic card but get no success. Any ideas? Kind regards, Martin Schweizer ...

Problem adding new record in form view
Hi there, I have inherited an acccess database and have had to do some troubleshooting on an error message which is now sorted out. I now am unable to add a new record in form view, however if I enter the information directly into the table there is no problem. Please could you help with what might be going wrong? Thanks -- Snoozi Suzi Open the form in design view. Open the properties window for the form. Is the Allow Additions property set to yes? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "SnooziSuzi" <SnooziSuzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Problem moving mailbox between Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000
Hi! I'm trying to move mailbox between Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000 using the MS ADUC. Everything works well - the wizard shows that move operation was successfull but after the move operation I've noticed that moved mailbox exists on source server and destination server. All mail messages are moved to the new server. On the source server the home server property (home-mdb) didn't change. I've tried to follow the XADM: How to Prevent Mail Loss When Move Mailbox Operation Is Unsuccessful. When I change the home-mdb and home-mta properties the account dissapears from the source...

Problems
When i try and log onto Money deluxe 2004 it requires me to get online everytime - there used to be a button that let me skup that option, but now it is gone. I heard you have to download something to fix that but dont know where to go. I also always press "remember my passwords" but everytime i have to enter it. Is this part of the same problem or a different one? I have never been here before so i am sure these will be very simple questions to some of you but i am grateful for your time and would really appreciate any help. thanks again. Matthew - skyvend@aol.com I...

Problems with downloading from bank site
My Money file was up-to-date when my XP computer crashed. The new computer is Vista. Trying to recover with a backup that was three weeks old, I down loaded what I thought were the transactions I missed. Unfortunately, there were about $2,000 worth of transactions missed. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, John In microsoft.public.money, vinturella wrote: >My Money file was up-to-date when my XP computer crashed. The new computer is >Vista. Trying to recover with a backup that was three weeks old, I down >loaded what I thought were the transactions I missed. Unfortunately, t...

Windows 7 Mail problem 12-08-09
Using Windows 7 Professional with a Gmail account. I installed Windows Live Mail and it works - but. Whenever I Sync (F5) it takes a long time and sometimes indicates the server is not connected too. Do I want to wait and I answer yes - then it proceeds VERY SLOWLY? Is there a problem with Google Gmail and Syncing mail? Is there something I missed in the setup? thx You'll find support for Windows Live Mail (WLMail) in this public newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop Via the web-interface: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/...

Problems during Outlook 2003 start
Greetings to Everybody I've a problem during the start of Outlook 2003: Last week I've installed and removed the program Motorola Mobile Phone Tools. Now everytime that I start outlook appears an error message about the impossibility to found a DLL called Out97.dll placed in the folde c:\programmi\mobile phone tools. In the error message is written to try to use the option "Rileva Problemi e ripristina" in the menu ?(English translation is about Find Problems and reset" but I don't think that in the English version of Outlook the menu is called like this) but if I ch...

Disconnected contacts
We have a user who 'Track'ed in CRM' almost 400 contacts, following these steps: 1. Performed an Advanced Find for contacts whose Sensitivity = Normal. 2. Opened the first record in the Advanced Find results pane. 3. Clicked on 'Track in CRM'. 4. Clicked on CNTL-S to save; the Track in CRM button changed to 'View in CRM' and the icon next to the contact in the results pane changed to the CRM-tracked icon. 5. Clicked on the 'Next Record' button to move down the list one record. 6. Repeated the process for all records in the Advanced Find results pan...

Public Folder Contacts for addressing email in OWA
OK, Exchange 2003 SP2, users can access OWA just fine. They can view a shared calendar in Public folders... they can view a shared contacts file in Public folders... what I cannot seem to be able to get to work... is a way for users to address new emails using the shared contacts in Public folders. Clicking "To" or "find" does not allow you to select the contacts listed in the Public folders. Can this be done? I don't think there is anyway to make a public folder Contacts folder visible in OWA. Maybe someone like Messageware (www.messageware.com) has an add-on ...

Reset Tab Order on Template Contact Detail Form
I have edited the design of the Contacts Detail Template form. How do I reset the tab order to start with the new text boxes I have entered? In Design View I selected all of the text boxes, selected Tab Order, and for the template only "tabContacts appears for the Tab Order rather than the list of text boxes in the tab order. The new items I added are on the list, but in order to make the form work, I had to move them to the top of the form. When I return to form view, select Save and New, the tab goes to my new tab "Category1" then "Category2", then it goes to...

Problems running Duplicate Detection in CRM 4.0 in web interface
When I click on Workplace -> Duplicate Detection, I receive the following error: "Error: An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organizations's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." Duplicate detection is enabled and there are several duplication rules that have also been created. Those rules also can be published without error. In researching this error, the only thing I can find that has been suggested is that there i...

Bank Reconciliation problem/question
In working on the reconciliation we've run across several transactions in the bank reconciliation screen that, in fact, are in a different checkbook than the one being reconcilied. As an example, we were reconciling our JPMorganChase bank account and one of the deposits listed in the screen is number 00000000000000000021 for $127,024.77 dated 2/22/06. However, this deposit, when zoomed in on, is actually in another of our checkbooks. It doesn't show up in the checkbook inquiry for Chase nor did it hit the g/l account associated with the Chase checkbook. There was a deposit wit...

Printing problem on a terminal server
Hi, I created an application that does some printing with MFC (7.1). When I do a print preview or I print, every thing works fine. However, when I try to do a print preview or if I try to print from within terminal server, then all the fonts are very small (they look like 1pt high). What am I doing wrong (or what should I do)? This is a sample of my code LOGFONT font; ::ZeroMemory(&font, sizeof(font)); _tcscpy(font.lfFaceName, _T("Courier New")); font.lfHeight = -MulDiv(75, pDC->GetDeviceCaps(LOGPIXELSY), 2540); // 7.5 pts font.lfWidth = 0; font.lfEscapement = 0; font.lfOr...

Exporting all Contacts as vCards
Is there a way to export an entire set of contacts from Outlook to a set of vCard files. I can see how to save each individual contact as a vCard - but it would be nice to be able to dump my entire PST file out as vCards. Thanks everyone. === Phil Phil Jones <phil_newsgroup@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to export an entire set of contacts from Outlook to a > set of vCard files. > > I can see how to save each individual contact as a vCard - but it > would be nice to be able to dump my entire PST file out as vCards. Only one at a time, I'm afraid, with ...

Calculation problem where a fixed charge is involved
Forgive me for asking guidance on something which is probably quite simple. I've set up a worksheet to calculate all the hidden costs of on-line auctions and it is the PayPal aspect that is giving me grief. PayPal charge me 3.4% + 20p per transaction. If I use: =SUM(B2*0.034+0.2)and C2 and D2 and so on... ....it obviously gives me the right answer but, if I just enter the formula at the beginning of posting sales and before any purchase or bid has been made, when I want a nil balance to show, this method shows 20p. How do I amend the formula for that aspect so that the 20p set c...

Exchange Permissions #7
I am our currnet exchange administrator with full mailbox rights to every mailbox within our Admin Group. I can not remember what rights given to me to view all mailboxes in our admin group? Essentially, I am trying to grant another admin rights to view all mailboxes to mirror mine. What rights do I need to give him? J this technet link will help you to solve this http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/insider/pubfolderpermissions.mspx "JCO" wrote: > I am our currnet exchange administrator with full mailbox rights to every > mailbox within our...

SMTP Connector Problems
If I have a SMTP Connecter (Exchange 2000) to my ISP and have all e-mails forward to the ISP. Does the Connector route incoming mail or is that direct from the senders E-mail servers? "Mike" <thisisafakeaddress@yahoo.com> wrote: >If I have a SMTP Connecter (Exchange 2000) to my ISP and have all e-mails >forward to the ISP. Does the Connector route incoming mail or is that >direct from the senders E-mail servers? Mail may arrive directly from a transmitting server, or you may have your mail collected at the ISP and delivered to your server either when yu connect ...

Big Problem-Please help!
I wanted to remove a server from a policy and instead of clicking remove from policy, I accidently click delete and it deleted the server. Now the server no longer functions. I tried to reinstall Exchange but nothing. Good thing this is just a connector server but I need it back up. Please HELP!! ...

problems with newly installed outlook 2002
hi, i've just upgraded from office 2000 to office xp... i have a problem with outlook 2002...when i click send and receive i get an error message "the operation failed".... but i can download from each of my email accounts individually via the tools>send/receive menu.. i've downloaded an update from the microsoft site but that hasn't solved the problem... anyone got any ideas how to fix this.. cheers, davlam added: now it appears i can't send emails....but all my email account settings are exactly the same as with outlook 2000, which worked fin...

MAPI error importing contacts into Outlook 2002
I am trying to import contacts from ACT 6.0 into Outlook 2002, but I receive the following error: "An error occurred while importing or exporting and the import/export was terminated. MAPI error 0X80070057 was reported. Please try to import/export again later." I have close to 3000 contacts I'm trying to import, but it always gives me an error after importing 750 of them. I've tried importing via Excel and via a tab delimited text file, eliminating the non-matching fields and mapping everything. I've also tried seeing if there was any data around record #750 tha...

Transferring mail folders, contacts, & messages
I am relatively new to Windows and Office XP. I have been operating under the "Administrator" user. Now that I have added other users I have discovered I cannot easily access my information under Administrator. Thus I need to create a new username for myself. After I create this, how can I transfer all of my Outlook information to the new username? Thanks. Sherry <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am relatively new to Windows and Office XP. I have > been operating under the "Administrator" user. Now that > I have added other users...

Relationship replaces related contacts in opportunites in V3.0....
I need some help...in V1.2, you could relate Contacts to opportunites....in V3.0, this has been replaced by "relationships" which is fine except...I have a customer who used the Contacts view in Opportunity to display info on related contacts such as job title, address, phone, etc....I just edited the Contacts associated view to disply this info and it saved their call center reps a few clicks by not having to actually open the contact record just to verify or see this info. Now, if they want to see that info, they have to open the contaqct record from the Relationship view. Here is...

Solution: RFX_Date & CTime problem
It's a pleasure to post a solution to this group rather than a question. I don't know how useful this info is, but hopefully getting it into the archives will help someone down the line. Feel free to say "DUH!" if this is obvious to everyone. :) To summarize the original problem: I had a database Query class derived from CRecordset. The Query (stored procedure) is called correctly by my app using the Requery() method and extracts the correct records from my Access 2002 database. Most of my class's field variables are updated perfectly -- with the excep...

IE8 problem.
I keep getting the following message when I try to use IE8 on my desktop:- "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I have used CCleaner to get rid of cookies, temporary files etc with no joy. I have also uninstalled IE8 and returned to IE7 and everything worked fine. I then reinstalled IE8 and and was able to use Internet Explorer until I rebooted the computer. Back to square one, no internet.. I know that I should now return to IE7 but would first like to know whether there is a fix for this problem. I can...