CONTACTS in email?

Hi all,

I have a little problem... hopefully someone can point me to right place??

Using Outlook 2003 and have about 100 Contacts.  When creating a new email,
I type part of the addressee in the TO: and hit ALT-K.  Most, but NOT ALL,
"hits" show up... for instance, if I type "je" and Alt-K... 9 (of 10) show
up.

It's consistent... for "Je" that same person never shows up!

Any ideas?  I assume deleting and re-adding the (5-6) "problems" would FIX
things but wouldn't EXPLAIN what's wrong!!??

Thanks in advance,
Steve


0
smking139 (23)
4/26/2004 1:58:45 AM
outlook 87535 articles. 11 followers. Follow

6 Replies
371 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 28

You first. Explain why you think this "missing" Contact should show up.
You've provided no information that would permit troubleshooting from this
distance.
-- 
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Steve" <smking139@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%230tdDIzKEHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Hi all,
>
> I have a little problem... hopefully someone can point me to right place??
>
> Using Outlook 2003 and have about 100 Contacts.  When creating a new
email,
> I type part of the addressee in the TO: and hit ALT-K.  Most, but NOT ALL,
> "hits" show up... for instance, if I type "je" and Alt-K... 9 (of 10) show
> up.
>
> It's consistent... for "Je" that same person never shows up!
>
> Any ideas?  I assume deleting and re-adding the (5-6) "problems" would FIX
> things but wouldn't EXPLAIN what's wrong!!??
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Steve
>
>


0
russval (3097)
4/26/2004 2:17:15 AM
Perhaps you don't have an e-mail address defined for the 
contacts? Outlook requires at least an e-mail address or 
a fax number to match names in the TO: dialog box.


>-----Original Message-----
>Hi all,
>
>I have a little problem... hopefully someone can point 
me to right place??
>
>Using Outlook 2003 and have about 100 Contacts.  When 
creating a new email,
>I type part of the addressee in the TO: and hit ALT-K.  
Most, but NOT ALL,
>"hits" show up... for instance, if I type "je" and Alt-
K... 9 (of 10) show
>up.
>
>It's consistent... for "Je" that same person never shows 
up!
>
>Any ideas?  I assume deleting and re-adding the (5-
6) "problems" would FIX
>things but wouldn't EXPLAIN what's wrong!!??
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Steve
>
>
>.
>
0
anonymous (74722)
4/26/2004 7:18:51 AM
Well, to answer Russ' question... after noticing not all people were showing
up I did go back into CONTACTS and verify they were really there.  And, to
answer David's... yes there are email addresses for each (but I don't deal
with faxes anymore).

As an FYI... we noticed this when I configured a new PC for my wife.  Ran
OUTLOOK, let it create it's OUTLOOK.PST, then copied old PC's OUTLOOK.PST to
overlay new PC's file (on LAN).  However, after noticing some missing...
went back to original PC and the same people don't show up there either (for
Alt-K).

Thanks for your comments so far!
Steve



"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:#qBkdSzKEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> You first. Explain why you think this "missing" Contact should show up.
> You've provided no information that would permit troubleshooting from this
> distance.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Steve" <smking139@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:%230tdDIzKEHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have a little problem... hopefully someone can point me to right
place??
> >
> > Using Outlook 2003 and have about 100 Contacts.  When creating a new
> email,
> > I type part of the addressee in the TO: and hit ALT-K.  Most, but NOT
ALL,
> > "hits" show up... for instance, if I type "je" and Alt-K... 9 (of 10)
show
> > up.
> >
> > It's consistent... for "Je" that same person never shows up!
> >
> > Any ideas?  I assume deleting and re-adding the (5-6) "problems" would
FIX
> > things but wouldn't EXPLAIN what's wrong!!??
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Steve
> >
> >
>
>


0
smking139 (23)
4/26/2004 11:43:25 AM
Ick. You overwrote a PST file? Never do that.
You most likely have corrupted data.
You will first need to repair the PST file with the Inbox Repair Tool. Then
remove and re-add the Outlook Address Book Service to reset its connection
to your PST. You may also need to recreate those Contacts who do not appear
if this does not work.
-- 
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Steve" <smking139@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23ZOexO4KEHA.3808@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Well, to answer Russ' question... after noticing not all people were
showing
> up I did go back into CONTACTS and verify they were really there.  And, to
> answer David's... yes there are email addresses for each (but I don't deal
> with faxes anymore).
>
> As an FYI... we noticed this when I configured a new PC for my wife.  Ran
> OUTLOOK, let it create it's OUTLOOK.PST, then copied old PC's OUTLOOK.PST
to
> overlay new PC's file (on LAN).  However, after noticing some missing...
> went back to original PC and the same people don't show up there either
(for
> Alt-K).
>
> Thanks for your comments so far!
> Steve
>
>
>
> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
> news:#qBkdSzKEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > You first. Explain why you think this "missing" Contact should show up.
> > You've provided no information that would permit troubleshooting from
this
> > distance.
> > --
> > Russ Valentine
> > [MVP-Outlook]
> > "Steve" <smking139@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:%230tdDIzKEHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I have a little problem... hopefully someone can point me to right
> place??
> > >
> > > Using Outlook 2003 and have about 100 Contacts.  When creating a new
> > email,
> > > I type part of the addressee in the TO: and hit ALT-K.  Most, but NOT
> ALL,
> > > "hits" show up... for instance, if I type "je" and Alt-K... 9 (of 10)
> show
> > > up.
> > >
> > > It's consistent... for "Je" that same person never shows up!
> > >
> > > Any ideas?  I assume deleting and re-adding the (5-6) "problems" would
> FIX
> > > things but wouldn't EXPLAIN what's wrong!!??
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > > Steve
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


0
russval (3097)
4/26/2004 9:16:45 PM
Ick?  hehe  Well... already ran SCANPST; it was happy.  And reset the
address book too... it was OK also.

Yeah... I was considering re-building the specific contacts... I was just
hoping for a "why" and a "fix"... remember, I went back to original PC...
and same people are missing there too!?

Thanks for your help!
Steve



"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:OtQZLP9KEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Ick. You overwrote a PST file? Never do that.
> You most likely have corrupted data.
> You will first need to repair the PST file with the Inbox Repair Tool.
Then
> remove and re-add the Outlook Address Book Service to reset its connection
> to your PST. You may also need to recreate those Contacts who do not
appear
> if this does not work.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Steve" <smking139@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:%23ZOexO4KEHA.3808@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > Well, to answer Russ' question... after noticing not all people were
> showing
> > up I did go back into CONTACTS and verify they were really there.  And,
to
> > answer David's... yes there are email addresses for each (but I don't
deal
> > with faxes anymore).
> >
> > As an FYI... we noticed this when I configured a new PC for my wife.
Ran
> > OUTLOOK, let it create it's OUTLOOK.PST, then copied old PC's
OUTLOOK.PST
> to
> > overlay new PC's file (on LAN).  However, after noticing some missing...
> > went back to original PC and the same people don't show up there either
> (for
> > Alt-K).
> >
> > Thanks for your comments so far!
> > Steve
> >
> >
> >
> > "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
> > news:#qBkdSzKEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > > You first. Explain why you think this "missing" Contact should show
up.
> > > You've provided no information that would permit troubleshooting from
> this
> > > distance.
> > > --
> > > Russ Valentine
> > > [MVP-Outlook]
> > > "Steve" <smking139@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > news:%230tdDIzKEHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> > > > Hi all,
> > > >
> > > > I have a little problem... hopefully someone can point me to right
> > place??
> > > >
> > > > Using Outlook 2003 and have about 100 Contacts.  When creating a new
> > > email,
> > > > I type part of the addressee in the TO: and hit ALT-K.  Most, but
NOT
> > ALL,
> > > > "hits" show up... for instance, if I type "je" and Alt-K... 9 (of
10)
> > show
> > > > up.
> > > >
> > > > It's consistent... for "Je" that same person never shows up!
> > > >
> > > > Any ideas?  I assume deleting and re-adding the (5-6) "problems"
would
> > FIX
> > > > things but wouldn't EXPLAIN what's wrong!!??
> > > >
> > > > Thanks in advance,
> > > > Steve
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


0
smking139 (23)
4/26/2004 10:57:47 PM
Usually means a corrupt email address that is failing to resolve. See if the
missing Contacts' email addresses are underlined and what happens when you
double click on them.
For future reference, never overwrite or even import a PST. Just open the
other PST in Outlook and copy what you want or reconfigure Outlook to use
the other PST as its default.
-- 
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Steve" <smking139@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23j9imH%23KEHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Ick?  hehe  Well... already ran SCANPST; it was happy.  And reset the
> address book too... it was OK also.
>
> Yeah... I was considering re-building the specific contacts... I was just
> hoping for a "why" and a "fix"... remember, I went back to original PC...
> and same people are missing there too!?
>
> Thanks for your help!
> Steve
>
>
>
> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
> news:OtQZLP9KEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> > Ick. You overwrote a PST file? Never do that.
> > You most likely have corrupted data.
> > You will first need to repair the PST file with the Inbox Repair Tool.
> Then
> > remove and re-add the Outlook Address Book Service to reset its
connection
> > to your PST. You may also need to recreate those Contacts who do not
> appear
> > if this does not work.
> > --
> > Russ Valentine
> > [MVP-Outlook]
> > "Steve" <smking139@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:%23ZOexO4KEHA.3808@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > > Well, to answer Russ' question... after noticing not all people were
> > showing
> > > up I did go back into CONTACTS and verify they were really there.
And,
> to
> > > answer David's... yes there are email addresses for each (but I don't
> deal
> > > with faxes anymore).
> > >
> > > As an FYI... we noticed this when I configured a new PC for my wife.
> Ran
> > > OUTLOOK, let it create it's OUTLOOK.PST, then copied old PC's
> OUTLOOK.PST
> > to
> > > overlay new PC's file (on LAN).  However, after noticing some
missing...
> > > went back to original PC and the same people don't show up there
either
> > (for
> > > Alt-K).
> > >
> > > Thanks for your comments so far!
> > > Steve
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@mvps.org> wrote in message
> > > news:#qBkdSzKEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > > > You first. Explain why you think this "missing" Contact should show
> up.
> > > > You've provided no information that would permit troubleshooting
from
> > this
> > > > distance.
> > > > --
> > > > Russ Valentine
> > > > [MVP-Outlook]
> > > > "Steve" <smking139@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > > news:%230tdDIzKEHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> > > > > Hi all,
> > > > >
> > > > > I have a little problem... hopefully someone can point me to right
> > > place??
> > > > >
> > > > > Using Outlook 2003 and have about 100 Contacts.  When creating a
new
> > > > email,
> > > > > I type part of the addressee in the TO: and hit ALT-K.  Most, but
> NOT
> > > ALL,
> > > > > "hits" show up... for instance, if I type "je" and Alt-K... 9 (of
> 10)
> > > show
> > > > > up.
> > > > >
> > > > > It's consistent... for "Je" that same person never shows up!
> > > > >
> > > > > Any ideas?  I assume deleting and re-adding the (5-6) "problems"
> would
> > > FIX
> > > > > things but wouldn't EXPLAIN what's wrong!!??
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks in advance,
> > > > > Steve
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


0
russval (3097)
4/26/2004 11:32:55 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

300 contacts duplicated in 2 minutes unintentionally *help*
Hi, my nice problem is, that a have a user who duplicates our contacts. Not all of them, but the first time 300, the second time 20 and without any pattern or logic. Does anybody has any idea why this happens? Regards Nicolas F�hrs Not certain I understand your question. If a user is entering duplicate contacts, then your solution is procedural; tell them to stop entering duplicate contact information. If you question is ... how to eliminate duplicate contacts ... then that would be a great discussion on this board. Would like to know that myself. Rich Elliott Associates Solutio...

Project and Contact Database
I have created a database to track Jobs. Each job can have mutiple contacts. I have a jobs table and form and contacts table and form. how can i create a subform on the jobs form where i can list all of the contacts related to the particular job? Each job can have many contacts and each contact can be related to many jobs. "jessa13177" <jessa13177@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18283447-AA63-4E8E-AB3F-0104626B329E@microsoft.com... >I have created a database to track Jobs. Each job can have mutiple >contacts. > I have a jobs table ...

merging worksheet by email
How does one execute merging a worksheet with someone by email? If the emailer has the exact same headers and emails the worksheet, how can I merge the list of names and addresses into my sheet alphabetically? Is this possible to do? TIA Bob Bob, Open both, copy the new data from the emailed worksheet, paste it at the bottom of your worksheet, then select the entire range and sort based on the appropriate key(s). HTH, Bernie "bb" <bb@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:3sklb.529$wc3.283@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > How does one execute merging a worksheet...

Email with attached email in shared mailbox
I have a user that is unable to open attached Outlook email message in a shared mailbox more than once without closing out & reopening Outlook. She is using Outlook 2003 SP3 (11.8206.8202) under Windows XP SP2. The user is able to open a message and open any attached email messages once without any problems. However, if she closes the attached email message and attempts to reopen it, she immediately receives 'Operation Failed'. If she copies the message with the attached messages to her main Outlook mailbox, she can open the attached messages as many times as she wis...

Send-as an Email alias [SBS2003PremiumR2]
Hello I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called sales@myplace.com and they appear in my Inbox. OK. Now I want to send emails from sales@myplace.com. How do I do that? Someone suggested I create a mail enabled public folder and then "Send-As" from the Public Folder. Is that right? Is there a procedure? Google or Bing (goobing) is your friend: "how to send as a different user from exchange" -Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit. -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com > Hello > > I add an SM...

Retrieve emails/addresses Help
I recently removed Windows XP and went back to Windows ME. Upon doing so I mistakingly lost all the emails and address updates made in Outlook Express made since I changed from Windows ME to XP (3 mths). Any ideas on how to retrieve those lost emails and addresses in Outlook Express? To go from XP to Me, you had to re-install the OS, which more than likely wiped out everything. Ray at work "phil horan" <philhoran@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:03ba01c3610e$904b3470$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I recently removed Windows XP and went back to Windows ME. > Upon doing so ...

Why do margins change when a file is emailed?
I am setting up monthly transaction worksheets for a client and then emailing them for her to print out. When she opens the email attachment and checks the print preview the top and bottom margins are not the same as what I set them at. Is there a way to correct this? T, I haven't seen this occur myself, but it may come from the use of different screen resolutions or different printers. Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "TKuppan" <TKuppan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:813CA78F-ED25-400B-8F95-56DAE4C3E975@microsoft.com I am setting up monthly transact...

Deleted emails #5
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to retrieve deleted emails in Outlook? They were deleted from the deleted items folder about 2 hours ago :(. Sadly we are not using exchange. Thanks. http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm should help. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Scotch Monster %*} asked: | Hi there, | I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to retriev...

Outlook 2003 stop receiving email
I have a client who is using MS Outlook 2003, and as of yesterday she can no longer receive email, she can send but nothing comes in. We use OWA and we see all her email that should be coming in but isn't. Any ideas why or how can I check the SMTP/POP3 ports to make sure they are 25 and 110? Thanks, ...

Lost all inbox and contacts etc when removed server #2
I found the outlook.ost file. Can I reimpost this to Outlook? Can I somehow set it or use it as the "personal data files" that the outlook dialog box requested? I dont get why I was able to access the contacts emails etc after I disconnected the exchange server BUT only after I removed the exchange server did it all disappear. Not sure how I was meant to continue this thread so I copied the previous question, comment and listed it as a new post -- hope this it ok protocol. Also someone else had recommended that I re-engage the server but it is neither listed nor frank...

Async error
I'm not sure exactly when this has happened. When I 'Test Access' I get 503 errors. I restarted the Async service and noticed the below error in the event log. I noticed a similar issue at; http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/48a444a5e2ce116b I did not import the organisation, nor update the async table manually. I ran the script on the database and it returned 31,874 records. Im not quite sure what that means though. Any help greatly appreciated. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMAsyncService Event Category: None Event ID: ...

Confirmation Email
Hi all, I want to be able to send out shipment confirmation emails at the end of the day, based on a query that populates with the records that meet some specified criteria. Any record that shows in this query result set will need to have an email sent to the customer on record. I am having the hardest time locating some code snipets that I could experiment with. How would I be able to have it go through each record and send an email? Any help, guidance, or code would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -gary Try something like Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenR...

Exporting email with atachment to text file
I would lke to have a backup of all my email in a pure text form. Many years ago I used Netscape email, and the entire mail file was pur text; attachments followed the message and were encoded in base64. I could always retrieve my email (with a little effort) by cuting and pasting, and using uuencode to retrieve the binary form of the attachment. Is there any way to do this in Outlook? I have recently encountered difficulties with different versions of Outook at home and work, so would like to avoid problems like this in the future by having a purely text email file. TIA <dtshedd@yah...

Duplicate email messages
I am receiving 2 copies of each email message in WLM downloaded from gmail. Any suggestions as to how to stop the duplication? -- Jean Have you set up the account twice in Tools - Accounts, perhaps one account is an alias for the same mailbox . . . . . "Jean" <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F09793AD-CA57-440F-AA60-F3C165A86137@microsoft.com... > I am receiving 2 copies of each email message in WLM downloaded from > gmail. > Any suggestions as to how to stop the duplication? > -- > Jean Is your account set up as ...

Warn me when other applications try to send email as me
Is there a setting in Outlook2002 that can be disabled like in Outlook Express? In Outlook Express all you have to do is disable the check box that states... "Warn me when other applications try to send email as me" In Outlook 2002 my custom mass email program stops. ...

Unable to change email password
Hello: Here is my problem, I tried to change my email password by choosing Outlook login screen "Change Password" button, but received an error message "Your Windows password could not be changed, Please check the information and try again.". I have upgraded our Exchange system from 2000 to 2003 SP1 about six months ago, and never had that problem while at Exchange 2000, here is our setup - 1. Client - Outlook 2002 SP3 2. Server - Exchange 2003 server (Windows 2003 SP1) and Active Directory server (Still on Windows 2000 SP4). 3. We have Novell servers, so each works...

Moving Emails to Folders
Though I encountered no problems over many months, in the last several I have run into a huge issue in moving certain emails from my "in" and "sent" boxes to my achive folders. These emails all either originate from China or have a Chinese originated reply in the email string. The individuals with whom I'm corresponding in China are from major corporations and, in one case, the person is an employee on my corporate email system. The symptoms are as follows. When I try to drag the email to the folder, the hourglass appears, as if it is trying to complete the transfer. A...

Importing Contacts linked with accounts
Hi, I do not succed in importing contacts linked with accounts. I use the bulk import wizard tool. (I have 1000 contact to import) 1/ I import first accounts (name + adresses) 2/ Then I import contacts. I try to link contacts with the account name. (parent Account field). I try to link the contact with accounts using the name of "Parent Account" name. But this fails. I cannot import anything How can I create a link between Accounts and contact with the Bulk import wizard ? Thank you for your help. Pascal One way of doing this is to try something like this: 1. Go to SQL ...

outlook express duplicate hotmail emails
Hello all, I'm running Outlook Express (using a Hotmail account)on Windows XP. For some reason, I receive duplicate emails. Anyone have an idea what's up? Thanks for any insight! j ...

External email to Public Folder fails
Email sent to address associated with a Public Folder fails (status 5.2.1). The PF is mail enabled and the Recipient Policy is in place. Users receive external email to their corresponding SMTP address based on this Recipient Policy. What should I do to have mail delivered to the PF? Thanks TLW wrote: > Email sent to address associated with a Public Folder fails (status > 5.2.1). The PF is mail enabled and the Recipient Policy is in place. > Users receive external email to their corresponding SMTP address > based on this Recipient Policy. > What should I do to have mail de...

Using Outlook for multiple email addresses
Does anyone know if there's a way to use Outlook for multiple addresses at the same time, for example my home and work ones? I'd be much appreciative of any advice on this! Thanks! -- John Multiple addresses? Do you mean multiple email accounts? If so, post the account types and your Outlook version. All current versions support multiple email accounts. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2d9601c48eb3$25f240e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there's a way to use Outlook for > mu...

How do you paste images into email NOT as an attachment?
Hi. I'm using Outlook 2000 and wondering how you can copy and paste an image into an email body WITHOUT it automatically making it into an attachment. I'm able to do this with Netscape, so I wanted to find out how to do it with Outlook. It's basically embedding the image directly to the body of the email (like an HTML based email) so it comes up automatically and is not an attached file. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Click on the image, select "Select All" from the Edit menu - then copy and paste the image into your Outlook message - this does not work with p...

how do i stop an account from downloading emails, when using Outlook (not OE)
in OE you can stop email from being downloaded from an account, how is this done in Outlook? thanks Jason I want to prevent it from getting, but allow me to send them with that account, so deleting the account is not what I need to do, in outlook express, there was an option to stop downloading from this account, where is it on Outlook. thanks Jason "Jasonc" <NoEmail.com> wrote in message news:OH4Daan9DHA.1052@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > in OE you can stop email from being downloaded from an account, how is this > done in Outlook? > > thanks > > Jas...

Emails Disappear from Outlook 2003
1 week old emails in the Inbox disappear by itself. I can't locate the emails using the Advanced Find feature. It seemed like the emails have been deleted permanently. Current computer is: Windows XP Pro SP2, Outlook 2003, Microsoft Exchange Server set up. I checked the delivery mailbox locations and it is set up to the server for only one location. No rules set up on this computer. As researching for this topic, I already checked on the setting on View -> Arrange By -> Current View -> Message. No filter rules have been applied. The missing emails are not in the Archieved...

Email Addresses #3
Does anyone know of a program that I can run within my Outlook email folders that will extract all email addresses that are in the from, cc, and body fields? Thanks for your help in advance. -Alex Try posting this to an Outlook Programming group - it will require some code and perhaps someone over there has already written something that you can use. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answ...