Contact Forms appearing in emails!

It seems there is a serious glitch in Outlook 2003 when it come to creating
forms. After publishing a custom address form into the Contact folder,
Outlook suddenly imbedded the custom contact form in every email I have
received for the past two years. In other words, when you try to preview an
incoming email in the reading pane, instead of the usual view, you see the
first page of a standard Contact form with the body of the email imbedded in
the Notes section of the form. And this has happened three times in the past
week, for no apparent reason. The last time, I was simply adding a new
client's data to a new form when Outlook went into a serious loop or program
spin for nearly five minutes. When I returned, over 2,000 email in the inbox
had the imbedded contact form as the first page. The only way out of the
corruption, was to revert to a previously backed up verions of Outlook and
forfeit all the emails that had come in since the backup.

Has anyone experience this issue, and if so, does anyone know how to reverse
the process and return the inbox to the normal reading pane? I tried to let
Microsoft know about the issue, but the moment i mentioned a possible program
glitch, they hung on me (twice). I guess they don't want to know about the
problem.
0
PaulD6037 (1)

contacts in 2003
Is there a way to import a list of contacts into exchange 2003 like you could with 5.5? I have several hundred addresses that I need to create and was hoping I would not have to do it manually. Any suggestions? Nancy Stevens Nstevens@tycoint.com Into AD? See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327620 "Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@tycoint.com> wrote in message news:%23IsuBl8BGHA.628@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to import a list of contacts into exchange 2003 like you > could with 5.5? I have several hundred addresses that I need to create > and was h...

Form not populating
Hello all... I have a edit record form, which was working, until I added record navigation buttons to the form (memberinfo) that has the edit record button that opens it. I'm not sure where the problem is, but the eidt record form no longer populates the information. The filter shows the correct info, but the text boxes are all blank. Here is the code for the edit record button on the memberinfo form. -------------------------- Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "EditMemberInfo" stLinkCriteria = "[MembershipNumber]=...

CRM Email account for Exchange has thousands of emails in it.
Is it normal for Exchange to store all emails sent to the CRM email account used for the Exchange router? Do I need to do something in CRM or more likely Exchange to purge these? We have a client that has 7000 emails in it after a couple months. -- Thanks, Brian The emails in the CRM email account should be auto-purged. No user intervention is required. On the Exhange box, - Check that the CRM-Exchange Email Router Service is started - Check the Event log. Thanks for this. So now I have found the the email address set up in when installing the CRM Exchange router is wrong...

GUID Token in Email
We have identified an unforseen issue with the GUID tracking token (CRM:0002091939) that is appended to the end of the subject line in CRM tracked emails. Email filters may interpret the token as spam and block the messages before they reach their final destination. Also, having the token in the subject line looks unprofessional and may raise questions and concerns about privacy from customers. Is there any way to take this GUID from the email subject line? Thanks in advance. the tracking token has been a constant cause for complaint since CRM 1.0. In the first release of CRM the token w...

Searching emails for a specific domain name
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop Entourage doesn't seem to allow me to seek an email with a specific domain name. The choice &quot;from&quot; only seems to include a person's name, not their domain site. Why doesn't the &quot;from&quot; feature extend to the domain itself? Thanks for the help! <lindafine@ameritech.net> wrote: > Entourage doesn't seem to allow me to seek an email with a specific > domain name. The choice &quot;from&quot; only seems to include a > ...

Trouble sending email-while traveling
I have windows Vista and use windows mail. I now travel for business, here is my problem. I live in Canada temporarly and still use my US internet/email provider to receive my emails, although I use my Canadian email provider to send my email from Canada. While in Canada this works great. I am now in New York and have to send a email to a client from a Motel. I receive my emails fine but CANNOT send any. I receive the following Error Message: the message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing emailSMTP server For help go to help ...

outlook always default email application
Hi I use Outlook 2003 for my callender and OE6 for email Until a week ago, OE6 always remained the default email application unless I installed a patch or updated Outlook, at which time it would set itself as default. Fair enough. Last week I upgraded by BIOS (not sure if this is relevant, but just so you know) Now everytime I turn on Outlook, it becomes default mail programme. In options/ general, OE6 tells me it is not the default. Internet options lists Outlook as default But in Outlook/Options/other the default mail,calender,contacts box is not ticked. I change it all back and OE6 ...

After an email is sent, the sent items folder is displayed. why?
After an email is sent, sometimes the sent folder pops up and displays all the items in the folder. Like you clicked on the folder to view it. I can not find an option to stop this. Any ideas? ...

outlook 2003 and http email
Outlook's support for Http Email seems to be real bad. Is there no way of setting up rules within Outlook that checks what is delivered into a HTTP Inbox and runs the rules It's so annoying that I have to manually move all the messages Is there no way to import rules set in msn to outlook archiving does not work for http e-mails. Is there any kind of http-to-pop3 converter available? On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:01:11 +0530, "__jakal__" <jakal@jakal.com> wrote: >Outlook's support for Http Email seems to be real bad. >Is there no way of setting up ...

Continuous Form Use
I created a form similar to an Access form. It's for logging in phone calls and messages. Is there a way to set it up like in Access where a single form appears on 1 page but can generate subsequent pages within the file? Or is setting it up as a table the only way it can be done? Our IT contractor doesn't want me to use Access otherwise this would be a breeze. Any suggestions or help is appreciated. Thanks. You can spawn forms off a form, and access the data on that form. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ryjack" <ryjack@disc...

images emailed as a slide show
Created a greeting card in picture manger. Would like to email it in outlook 2007 as a slide show so that the viewer [Outlook 2003]sees the card and not the extraeous items such as toolbars, rulers, etc. Guidance sought Convert to .pdf. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "DC Consultant" <DCConsultant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E936B004-D7C1-4AAA-8DE1-62247A773154@microsoft.com... > Created a greeting card in picture manger. Would like to email it in > o...

email rules
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop how do I get rules to run on emails before they get into my inbox? On 12/19/09 12:37 PM, in article 59baf6a6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "victorholt@officeformac.com" <victorholt@officeformac.com> wrote: > how do I get rules to run on emails before they get into my inbox? Get Started Lesson: Learn to Setup Rules <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/rules/lesson.html> -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>...

Outlook client for CRM V3
We have a client who has users who want to make changes to the 'my contacts' local data group, so they sync their Outlook contacts with CRM. They all use the desktop client. But the save button is greyed out. They have a CRM role assigned with the Outlook sync permission and they have local admin rights. I've also checked they have write permissions to the C:\Documents and Settings\User.Name\Application Data\Microsoft\MSCRM folder and it's subfolders. What else could be disabling the save option? Becuase My Contacts is a default group, I don't think you can make c...

How do I send a various page email?
Hi. I have created a catalog in publisher which has 4 pages. How do i e-mail this all at the one time? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf: www.primopdf.com Or if you want an excellent modestly priced pdf creating program, give PDF-XChange a try. They also have a great pdf Tools program. http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver USA "ALVEZ" <ALVEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE612FFB-BCEB-41A3-9898-D9DC55349ADF@microsoft.com... > Hi. I have created a catalog in pu...

Multiple emails for one contact in distribution list
I have created a group to send out bi-monthly emails from my personal email account. One of the people in the group would like to have the email sent to her work email and to her personal email. I have attempted to add both email addresses to the group, and initially it does. After syncing, however, the personal email disappears from the group list because it is not the primary email listed in the contact. Is there a way to include both email addresses without creating a separate contact for just the personal email? I am running Outlook 2010 beta. My email is through Hotmai...

Default Auto delivery of incomming email...
Hello all, I am an IT support technician who is searching for an answer that one of our Account Managers has asked today. In a strange twist of events, he would like his Outlook client to NOT automatically recieve email, or at the very least, increase the time between automatic deliveries. I have been combing the web for the past hour or so and have been unable to find a solution to his request. IS there a solution? My IT director is telling me that he is unaware of a setting on Exchange Server 2003 that sets how often the server pushes messages to the various accounts. The cli...

Print button on Report form
Hi all :-) =20 Access 2007 Pro Plus, Vista Ultimate SP2 I am preparing a small app for a friend who is handicapped, and am = trying to make things as simple as possible for them to use. I am trying = to limit the number of functions and clicks necessary to accomplish = tasks as much as possible, and would like to try an idea. I want to add a small button on the report form that will print the = report when clicked. I have done this on display forms to print as a = report, but, not on a report form. In trying to add such a button to the = report form in 2007 I am not being offered...

email virus alerts
I am getting tons of Email virus alerts with the address coming from MS Corporation Public Assistance, MS Corporate Security Internet Department. What does this mean. Is there anyway I can set this up so that it automatically deletes it from my inbox? See www.microsoft.com/security and you'll learn that this junk is not from Microsoft. Spam detector software can usually detect and handle this stuff. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms margie wrote: > I am getting tons of Email virus alerts with the address > coming from MS Corporation Public Assistance, MS ...

Sending Email in Excel
1.) I have a formula in a cell that when clicked, sends an email to recipients in the formula. I have pasted the formula below. What I want to do is put the date after the "End of Day: " part. However, when you click on the link, it gives the serial representation of the date if you use today(). Is there anyway to format so that is shows the date formatted correctly? In cell A1: =HYPERLINK(CONCATENATE("mailto:Person1@abc.com; Person2@abc.com?Subject=End of Day - ",A34,": Acc: ",AB1," for ","$",AA1," | Feats: ",'Enh Feats'...

How can I see which lists a contact is a member of?
Hello, In Outlook 2007, is there a way to see which distribution lists a contact is a member of? We have lots of lists. We want to be sure that if we delete a contact in a group, instead of just removing it from the group, that the contact doesn't exist in other groups as well. Even a way to export to Excel would be ok, if there's nothing else. Thanks, - Alan. The following macro in Outlook will list all the distribution lists containing the name you enter into the dialog box in a Word document Sub ListNames() Dim wdApp As Word.Application Dim wdDoc As Word.Document Dim myNameSp...

Emails getting stuck in Outbox
Hi I am sending a number of emails (around 600) using the vb.net code below. The problem is that the emails end up in the OL2007 Outbox with a clock icon and do not go out. If I open one of the email items and click Send then that item goes out but this technique is too cumbersome for 600 or so emails. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Many Thanks Regards Dim objOutlook As Object = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Dim NS As Object = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI") Dim objOutlookMsg As Object Dim BodyText As String ...

Deleting Previous Addresses or Email accounts
from the Email Server. Can some one help me? We are currently running MS Exchange along with Windows 2000. How do I delete e-mails from previous employees? The problem is that we continue getting junk e-mails with the names of those employees. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Tazzie Tazzie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > from the Email Server. Can some one help me? We are > currently running MS Exchange along with Windows 2000. How > do I delete e-mails from previous employees? The problem > is that we continue getting junk e-mails with the names ...

User forms #4
Rather than linking excel to a VB front end, how powerful are the VB userforms? If I want to create a front end of my excel workbook with sheets which will just display information that the cells calculate th how hard would this be? I also want to try and hide the fact that it is an excel spreadsheet? Thanks in advance Padrai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Shouldn't be too hard, especially if you know VB! To hide the fact the file is in excel you can do things such as hidin worksheets and also hiding toolbars when the worbook_open event i triggered. This can al...

Test linked form for data
Hi Groupies How can I test to see if a linked form, that might not be visible, has data? My main form has a yes/no box that enables a button when it is set to yes. The button opens a linked form. When the user moves to the next record, I would like the main forms BeforeUpdate event to make sure that the yes/no box is not set at No while there is data in the linked form for that record. I have tried something like: If Me.Form.frmVehicles.RecordsetClone.RecordCount > 0 And Me.CompanyVehicle = False Then Cancel = True MsgBox "Please check vehicles", vbOKOnly Me.f...

Problems Sending/Receiving Email
I am using Outlook 2000 SP-3. Suddenly I've been having problems sending/receiving email. When I click the send/receive icon nothing happens at all. Nothing gets sent or received and no dialog box or error message pops up. I've also tried sending/receiving through the Tools menu and nothing happens. It's as though I never tried to send the message at all. If I restart my computer it "works" again. But I'm having to restart my computer several times a day in order to be able to check my messages! Any ideas? "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussi...