Completely Turning off Junk Email Filtering in Outlook 2003

Does anyone know how to completely turn off Junk Email filtering Outlook
2003?  We want all emails, regardless if spam, to go directly to every users'
Inbox.

Thanks.
0
chrisH (31)

That's a first, but from the end user standpoint Tools | Options |
Preferences | Junk E-mail.

Only other way I can think of is when the profile is generated (assuming CIW
is in use) and Exchange is in use, is to turn off cached mode.

"Chris H" <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to completely turn off Junk Email filtering Outlook
> 2003?  We want all emails, regardless if spam, to go directly to every
> users'
> Inbox.
>
> Thanks.

0