compatabiltiy with 3rd party e-mail accounts

I am trying to use Outlook with Network solutions & I need a way to have any
emails sent from my outlook to be stored in my sent box on the network
solutions server.  Any suggestions?

"cjgauthier" <cjgauthier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to use Outlook with Network solutions & I need a way to have
> any
> emails sent from my outlook to be stored in my sent box on the network
> solutions server.  Any suggestions?

You probably need to talk to Network Solutions about this....

I believe you require an nsMailPro account, together with a plug-in from
them
http://www.networksolutions.com/support/what-does-the-outlook-plug-in-for-mail-pro-do-3/

"cjgauthier" <cjgauthier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to use Outlook with Network solutions & I need a way to have
>any
> emails sent from my outlook to be stored in my sent box on the network
> solutions server.  Any suggestions?

0
notvalid5776 (249)
9/10/2009 5:44:46 PM
That is only possible if you have an exchange account or use IMAP. If you
use POP3, you need to CC yourself so the message is also online.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"cjgauthier" <cjgauthier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to use Outlook with Network solutions & I need a way to have
> any
> emails sent from my outlook to be stored in my sent box on the network
> solutions server.  Any suggestions?

0
outlookmvp (5838)

2 e-mail accounts thru microsoft-
i HAVE 2 E-MAIL ACCOUNTS THRU MICROSOFT- 1-MICROSOFT OUTLOOK AND THE OTHER IS MICROSOFT LIVE. BOTH HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS. I CANNOT GET THE ACCOUNTS TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER. tHE MICROSOFT LIVE ACCOUNT ONLY RECEIVES E-MAILS FROM MICROSOFT AND IF I TRY TO SEND SOMETHING FROM WORD THAT IS WHERE IT GOES AND i CANNOT SEND IT ANYWHERE. plEASE HELP WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TALK TO SOMEONE FOR HELP -- jsj This group is for Windows Mail. Outlook is a program, not an account provider. You'll going to have to explain in better detail what you want to do. -- Dave N....

Automate e-mail signature in CRM
It would be great to do automatic e-mail signature in CRM like Outlook without using the E-mail Templates. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0c42f6bb-a6e9-48d...

Allow save copies of message option to be set by account
Hello, I'm using IMAP for the first time, but also have POP3 accounts with no IMAP support in Outlook 2007. I want to save a single copy of my sent messages, after they are actually sent. I can't do this in OL 2007, or at least if I can, without a bunch of rules tinkering and/or negating a benefit of IMAP. I don't like the rules setup, because it sends a copy of my POP3 e-mail to the sent items folder when I hit the send button, not when the e-mail is actually sent. I'd like to have the ability to set the option of saving copies at the account level. Now, either I can...

How do I print an e-mail without showing who the mail is from?
How do I print an e-mail without showing who the mail is from? I only want to print the message part of the e- mail. I'm using Oulook 2002 on Windows XP. Is it possible to edit the OutlPrnt file? Is there a registry key I could add or edit? There isn't any really easy way to do it. I'd probably opt for just doing a Copy/Paste of the message body into a blank Word document and print from there. If you do it often you could probably even program up a little routine that "mail merges" the message body into Word and prints from there. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Scho...

two different email accounts in outlook
How do you store two different email accounts in two different places in outlook? I have two accounts, one on an exchange server and another just a local imap account. I want to store the mail in two different places. How do I do this?? In the control panel click on the mail icon. Click the bottom button that says "show profiles". Add another profile and setup your IMAP email account. Make sure you click the "Prompt me for which account to use" bullet. Now you will have separate accounts for each email address. ...

Filter by header to an exchange account
Greetings: I have a mailserver gateway that handles our mail and spam filtering. It tags teh messages with a Header: "X-Spam= YES" How can I "filter" messages with this header and direct them to a specific exchange mailbox/account instead of the original recipient? Thanks, Scott On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:54:31 -0600, "Scott" <scott@invalidUCE.com> wrote: >Greetings: > >I have a mailserver gateway that handles our mail and spam filtering. It >tags teh messages with a Header: "X-Spam= YES" > >How can I "filter" mess...

Auto Response for select exchange accounts
I am looking to configure several mailboxes that send emails to customers however if a person responds to it (which they are not supose to do) I want the account to auto reply with a message stating the message will not be responded to and informing them of the proper email to use. With this said i have tried using the Outlook server-side rules, however the one used to respond in this fashion needs an outlook client open which i can not do. My only other option i have found is the "Out of Office" which is not the propper format and is misleading to my customers. So here is ...

FRx and Unit Account Rollups
I have a stumper. I use an external payroll application but I'd like to do some calculations by FTE on my financials. I created a unit account to which I will post the number of FTEs each month. I now want this account to print on my financials out of FRx. I added the full account number (ie 888-8888-88) to my row format. I am using a tree broken out by departments. I didn't make any changes to my tree and the 888 department is not included in the tree. The issue is that when I print my financials, by department I have the correct FTE account balance but on any subtotal f...

Sending E-Mail from CRM Fails
Whenever I attempt to send an e-mail from CRM I get an unexpected error and the following in the error log. The 401 implies some sort of permissions problem. Any ideas? Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 9/2/2004 Time: 8:16:41 AM User: N/A Computer: MAIL Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</description><details>An error occurred attempting to dispatch the em...

mail merge #2
Can I mail merge an extensive list of doctors (with addresses and phone#'s) on a Word document to an excel spreadsheet? If so, how do I do this? If I can't accomplish this task by mail merge is there another function to merge my addresses onto excel? Save the Word document as a .txt file and open it with XL. Follow the wizard. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Kerry" <kerrywater@juno.com> wrote in message news:0e3101c367e6$b9580bc0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Can I mail merge an extensive list of doctors (with > addresses and ph...

Apple mail clients unable to connect to Exchange 2003
Apple mail clients cannot use their POP connection to communicate to Exchange 2003 (OS=2000 server) after applying patches 823980 and 835732 in response to Mytob virus attack. Any ideas? Can you telnet to 110 and do you get the correct headers? Nue "Kevin McLeod" <KevinMcLeod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15993353-3D72-4AC1-AB75-7D6C98331A97@microsoft.com... > Apple mail clients cannot use their POP connection to communicate to > Exchange > 2003 (OS=2000 server) after applying patches 823980 and 835732 in response > to > Mytob virus att...

Server will not relay mail
I'm getting an error that the exchange server from one exchange 2000 server in one office "will not RELAY mail" to any address on another exchange 2003 Server in another office. Mail to any other destination works fine on either Server and mail between these 2 offices was flowing fine until last week. There is nothing set in Message Filtering. Do those servers belong to the same Exchange Organization? Does the Exchange 2003 server receive mail from other locations? Can you telnet port 25 of that server? -- Blog "subject: exchange" http://spaces.msn.com/member...

Distinguish local versus domain user account?
Is there a definitive test for whether the current user on a machine is operating under a local account or a domain account? I can see numerous ways to infer such a distinction, but nothing (in the API realm) that directly tells you this unambiguously. I suppose the LOGONSERVER environment variable is a pretty good indication? But I tend not to trust e-vars, in particular with console utilities. And if I call NetUserGetInfo, the logon server always comes back "\\*" as opposed to the DC that I actually validated against. For a number of other reasons, I really don...

excel hyperlink for e-mail address
is there a way to move e-mail addy in column to separate e-mail hyperlink for each record in column? One way to extract those URL's from a hyperlink created via Insert|Hyperlink is with a userdefinedfunction. Here's one that may help: Option Explicit Function GetURL(Rng As Range) As String Application.Volatile Set Rng = Rng(1) If Rng.Hyperlinks.Count = 0 Then GetURL = "" Else GetURL = Rng.Hyperlinks(1).Address End If End Function So if you had a hyperlink in A1, you could put =getURL(a1) in that adjacent cell. Be aware that if yo...

Accessing Web-based E-mail Account
Hello... I just installed Outlook 2003 so I'm still finding my way around. I see you can access Web-based e-mail accounts, such as Hotmail. In fact, it works just fine with my hotmail account. However, when I try to set up my Yahoo mail account, I get the following error message from Outlook: Inbox synchronization headers reported error 0x80070057. Anyone have any ideas about what I can do to fix this? They would be much appreciated. John Look on Yahoo! for their mail support help articles. Last I checked, they only will allow paid accounts to sync with Outlook, not the free service...

Unable to delete IMAP accounts
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.2627.2625) where I had 4 IMAP accounts configured. I wanted to change the location of the .pst file and I don't know what I did but now I ended up having 8 IMAP accounts. Each account has duplicated. The 4 IMAP accounts are working and I am able to send and receive emails. but when it won't let me delete the duplicate ones. When I go to Tools-->Options-->Mail Setup tab-->Data Files button, I get to see all the 8 accounts but when I click the Remove button to remove the duplicate ones, it gives me error "This data file is associated ...

MS OUTLOOK e-mail does not always auto-delete stored mail on exiti
My MS OUTLOOK e-mail does not always delete mail stored in the Deleted Items folder automatically when I close down even though I have ticked the box in Tools/Options/Other/General dialogue box to "empty the Deleted Items folder upon exiting". Any answers would be most appreciated to pj.ireland@tinyworld.co.uk. Thanx Pete Please advise your version of Outlook and type of mail accoun. Thank you! -- Kathleen Orland Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon http://ontariospca.akaraisin.com/p/kathleenorland.aspx "Pierre" &l...

IMAP accounts sync. duplicate headers
Set up WLM with pop3 and IMAP accounts. pop3 accts. OK... IMAP accts. retrieve duplicate headers of same e-mail. What mail service are you using? If Gmail, you'll want to right click on the All Mail folder under the Gmail account in WLM and select Properties, Synchronization and select not to synch that folder. It's a duplicate of all the other folders -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Mike J" <Mike J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F708D95-2B21-4D50-9240-F57642D534AD@microsoft.com... > Set up WLM with pop3 and IMAP...

sending e-mail address
My e-mail adress goes out as ##############.... how can I change it? Make sure that in the E-mail Accounts set up that where it asks for your e-mail address it's actually the address and not ###########. Regards, Ash. ...

Outlook on a limited account
Can I clarify my earlier post? I was actually talking about Outlook, not Outlook Express, and perhaps I did not make myself clear. My version of Outlook on my account functions fine all the time. My wife's version of Outlook functions fine when her account is an administrator one. When I change her account to limited status, her version of Outlook does not open, but gives an error message to the effect that 'these folders could not be opened' and the server was not available, which is not the case, because the server is operating fine as far as my account is concerned (and a...

Mail merging
I was reading the user guide and its says "Mail Merge does not work with customized fields." Now, on the original form that it has, it has the basics like First name, Last name, address, phone #, etc. If a customized form is created are those fields still considered to be "customized" Also, the next note is "Because MS CRM is a Web application, the mail merge process runs on one list page at a time. If your records list has serveral pages, you have to repeat the process for each list page of records." Does that mean I can only MM (Mail Merge) a certain ...

How do I duplicate mail on LAN?
I have 2 PCs both using Outlook Express. I would like the emails to be replicated on each. Is there a way of doing this at all - preferably without any manual intervention on each occasion? Foz In news:42bee6c8$0$13704$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com, Foz <SiFoster@delBigfoot.com> typed: > I have 2 PCs both using Outlook Express. I would like the emails to > be replicated on each. Is there a way of doing this at all - > preferably without any manual intervention on each occasion? > > Foz A batch file to copy the data from one computer to another, I suppose - w...

Sending Attachments with Mail Merge
I want to send personalized emails to our distributors with attached .pdf files of price page updates. Mail merge using word does not have any provision for this. Any suggestions? ...

PDF attachment with mail merge
Is it possible with Outlook 2003 to send a PDF file as an attachment to an email when using Mail Merge? Thanks! -- Donna in Idaho Website: www.LinusIdaho.org No, you'd need a third-party tool. See = http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Donna in Idaho" <daawra3553@spamyahoo.com...

trying to check my military email account
How do i access my military email from this computer You'll have to ask the administrators of your military e-mail system for instructions on that. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:042801c3aed3$cfdb15c0$a101280a@phx.gbl, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do i access my military email from this computer ...