Colour code from different servers

-- I collect mail from 2 different servers and I was wondering if it is
possible to have them show in the IN BOX in different colours. I know I can
select different senders by colour but I want to show all senders that came
from each server. Can anybody help
Pete A
0
PeteA (10)

"Pete A" <PeteA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> -- I collect mail from 2 different servers and I was wondering if it is
> possible to have them show in the IN BOX in different colours. I know I
> can
> select different senders by colour but I want to show all senders that
> came
> from each server. Can anybody help
> Pete A

You don't say what version of Outlook. In 2007, click on Tools-Organuse.
Choose Use Colours. Click on Automatic Formatting, click on Add, give the
item a name, click on Condition, click on Advanced tab, click on Field,
choose All Mail Fields and select Email Account. Follow the instructions
from then on.

HTH

0
gbplinux (1141)
6/14/2007 11:24:03 AM
I'm new to this "talk about". I believe in common sense.
if you command the inbox-setting from each server to display , for example
green for A and yello for B - shouldnot the inbox display the incoming
messages as you commaanded?

let me get the whereabout of this problem....

"Pete A" wrote:

> -- I collect mail from 2 different servers and I was wondering if it is
> possible to have them show in the IN BOX in different colours. I know I can
> select different senders by colour but I want to show all senders that came
> from each server. Can anybody help
> Pete A
0
send763 (2)
6/14/2007 4:23:00 PM
How do you "command the inbox setting"?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"send" <send@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm new to this "talk about". I believe in common sense.
> if you command the inbox-setting from each server to display , for example
> green for A and yello for B - shouldnot the inbox display the incoming
> messages as you commaanded?
>
> let me get the whereabout of this problem....
>

> "Pete A" wrote:
>

>> -- I collect mail from 2 different servers and I was wondering if it is
>> possible to have them show in the IN BOX in different colours. I know I
>> can
>> select different senders by colour but I want to show all senders that
>> came
>> from each server. Can anybody help
>> Pete A

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Upgrading to v3.0 & Utilizing a Test Server
I would like to be able to build a test environment to test upgrade a real copy of our production CRM db (v1.2) and test the upgrade to v3. I know the best way to build a test copy is a clean install of 1.2 and migrate data and import our current schema. But that does not give me my actual db in test, all it gives me is data and schema. I want to be able to have a test db the mirrors production with all the store procedures and triggers we have or may have in place. That way I know really what will happen when I upgrade. Is there a way to do this? I have a second domain that I can use...

How to determine difference?
If I have a cell that is 100 and another cell in which I want to demonstrate the difference - how do I set this up? The problem is that at the moment if I use a simple a1-b1 I get a negative number if b is larger. What I want is it to indicate the change as a +/-. So if A is 100 and B is 105, I would like to cell to indicate 5. If B is 95 - then -5 - does this make sense? Any help is MUCH appreciated. one way: =B1-A1 In article <10v0ggoi91s4c57@corp.supernews.com>, "Fionavar" <fionavarXXX@perlucidus.XXX.net> wrote: > If I have a cell that is 100 and an...

old Exchange Server remains site folder server
Hello, I am trying to replace an old exchange 2000 server with a new 2003 server. I have moved all the mailboxes, public folders and system folders as per the KB article regarding 'removing the first exchange 2000 server in a site.' However, the old Exchange 2000 server is still showing up as the site folder server in AD. I have not uninstalled Exchange from the old server yet - will the site folder server role be automatically reassigned at that time or will I have to manually edit the AD with ADSI Edit and put the DN of my new Exchange server in there to change this role? Also, am ...

VPN, Exchange Server, Palm hotsync
My Toshiba 3500 was successfully synchronizing Outlook over a VPN to my Exchange Server until I installed the Palm Pilot m505 synchronization software. After this, I could not connect over the VPN to synchronize Outlook. This was a problem that showed up in Outlook, not in the Palm software itself. However, the problem started when I installed the Palm software and stopped when I removed it. Any idea what the heck is going on? John Have you checked with the Palm support forums or online help? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

Server Application Unavailable 06-14-06
Dear All, In one of our customer's site CRM 1.2 is implemented on the following environment: SBS 2003 (with relevant SPs) SQL Server 2000 (with relevant SPs) MS CRM 1.2 Exchange MS CRM intermittently gives "Server Application Unavailable" whenever I try to access CRM. All the services are running. No event logs. Although the error message says that an Application Event Log for the Web Server has been logged, I dont see any log in the Event Viewer. And moreover CRM also displays the authentication form before giving that error. That means the CRM Authentication service is...

NNTP Server Setup
I have setup NNTP services using Exchange System Manager, and can access, post and read those posts. However, I have a few questions which I have not been able to find answers for via Google, the MS knowledge base, or this forum. 1. Is there a way to hide the "control.*" groups from users? 2. Is there a way to (securly) allow a user to edit/delete their own posts? (default permissions on the Public Folders folder are setup to allow edit/delete for the owner of a post) TIA for any help I can get on this. If there is a good reference, please provide a pointer. ...

List of Differences Between Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003
I need to spend 45 minutes introducing Outlook 2003 to my Outlook 2000 users. Can anyone provide a site with a succinct list (screenshots would help) of differences between Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003? Many thanks. Tom Are you looking for screenshots of Outlook 2003 or ones comparing OL2000 and 2003? Wouldn't you be a more convincing teacher if used both and took the screenshots yourself? This would help you learn and understand the products better. (Vmware or virtual pc make this really easy and you could show them the differences live. :)) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...

RPC over HTTPS on one server?
Hi! I want to install all only on one server: - Windows 2003 Active Directory - Exchange 2003 The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003 services. Which steps must I follow for installation? Any good links about it? Best Regards On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 00:13:02 -0800, "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi! >I want to install all only on one server: >- Windows 2003 Active Directory >- Exchange 2003 > >The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003 >services. > >Which steps mus...

CRM 1.2
I am going to move the CRM SQL databases to a new server. We will also be moving Great Plains off the CRM server and on to the new SQL server. We are bouncing around the idea of naming the new SQL server to the name that the current CRM server uses and renaming the current CRM server. The thinking here is that we won't have to touch the Great Plains clients. What kinds of issues can I expect in this scenario? I believe that CRM "might" make us of the SID in which case I would need to use SysPrep to create the new one? I wouldn't think that this is that unusal of a proje...

Server side attachment blocking?
Does exchange 2003 include server side attachment blocking? I had thought it was configurable natively without any add-on software, but seem to be unable to find such a control, nor any documentation about it on the MS sites. Thanks in advance, Chris no you are able to check the RBL (Relay Blacklists) with exchange 2003 as far as i am aware. you would have to use something like GFI Mail Security. Simon "Chris King" <cking@whitneyhakws.com> wrote in message news:Oai%23hTK9DHA.548@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Does exchange 2003 include server side attachment blocking? I ha...

SBS/Exchange and Blackberry Enterprise Server
Dear Newsgroup, on a Small Business Server 2003-machine with installed Blackberry Enterprise Server (and three Blackberries) I have got the following problem. Since a few days, no Blackberry is able to send E-Mails. E-Mail-receiving, Synchronizing calendar/contacts/tasks and incoming E-Mail works perfectly. I have been set the security policies of the related users, the server however "forgets" these settings within half an hour. The settings made by me are the following: 1. User x/y/z --> security, add BESAdmin, full access 2. User BESAdmin --> security, add x...

Template driver code for a new USB Touchscreen XP driver
We want to develop a new Touchscreen driver having a USB interface for Windows XP. Which driver template will be the most suitable to start the development ? make your device a HID and then you not have to write a driver at all. d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "sanju_emb" <sanju_emb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8AAAA05-B6EA-44A7-B9E8-20E5F0A5860C@microsoft.com... > We want to develop a new Touchscreen driver having a USB interface for > Windows XP. Which driver te...

What is the difference
What is the difference between IIF condition and IF condition ? "Kutty" <Kutty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46A1B86F-2002-4548-916D-01E0B3F2C602@microsoft.com... > What is the difference between IIF condition and IF condition ? IIf() is a function that can be used directly in a query or control source. If is used in VBA code only. Unless you are thinking of the If() function from Excel in which case that does not apply to Access at all. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com On Feb ...

keyboard events for different CWnds
We know that BOOL CTestDialog::PreTranslateMessage(MSG *pMsg) can be used to capture keyboard inputs for some dialog class CTestDialog and in general any window. But consider this.. If I have a MDI application and therein certain Key strokes 'belong' to the mainframe and others to the child frame and perhaps certain others to some other pane or whatever, what is the best way to implement this? For instance, Ctrl+S saves a file in many apps (message goes to MainFrame) and Ctrl+C copies content in the child window (message goes to ChildFrame). What If I want customized key presses for...

Error code 57E
I have Vista 32 bit XP windows Home Premium. Try to install 2007 Microsoft System KB972581 and Visio Viewer 2007 Service Pact 2, stalls at 50% install, however any other updates are installed. I have turned off the firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials and tried to install after, and still error code 57E on these 2 updates. The updates that did install are as follows... Cumulative Security Active X Killbits Microsoft Outlook 2007 Junk Mail Filter Security Essentials for Microsoft Office Windows Malicious Removal Tool Security Update I had this problem before with the SP2 ...

Email server 02-13-10
The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. Vista is not an e-mail client. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62A2017F-A531-4E34-89CC-7FE3BD9849F0@microsoft.com... > The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. ...

Exchange Server 2003 Filter Rules
I would like to set a filter/rule on the exchange server that will check email in or out of our domain for key words in the header or message body and carbon copy the email to a public folder. I think I need a 3rd party solution if so can anybody recommend one for SBS2003 Thank you very much for your help. ...

vbscript insert into access 2003 database with two different table
I am trying to insert data collected by WMI. Here is the script On Error Resume Next Const HKEY_CURRENT_USER = &H80000001 Const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002 Const ForReading = 1 'Create FSO Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") 'Create an environment for the script to work Set wshshell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") 'Connection to the database Set cnn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") 'Connection to a Recordset Set objRecordSet = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") 'Opens the Database ...

2 different domains/1 exchange server
Hi. I'm currently running E2k03 SP1 as my mail server in our network. Recently another company move in our building (same owner) and both company are sharing network infrastructure. Each company has a different AD domains and this domains are not related in any ways (trust relationship). Is there any way that I can provide mail services to the new neighbors without trusting the domains or using pop3? -- Elvyn Gutierrez Pellerano & Herrera MIS/Lan Manager ...

Display Screen 1/2 Grid; 1/2 VBE (or at least Code Window)
Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and side by side) a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? If you just want to look at macros do a cltr+' (key to left of 1). John North Yorkshire UK "Jim May" <jmay@cox.net> wrote in message news:Fqb7d.10064$0j.2648@lakeread07... > Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and > side > by side) > a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? > > Jim With Excel workbook open to the sheet of your choice and VBE o...

Old Exchange server in User Setup in Actice Directory
I am running win2000 sp4 and Exchange 2k we had an old server that we moved all the old boxes over from, works fine... there was some residual information from the old server in exchange manager and in AD, I surgically removed these instinces... the only place it is now at is when I am setting up a user in AD and it asks to create an exchange box, I have the check in the box click next, it asks witch server to setup on and it is set by default to the old server. Each time I have to click the drop down and select the newer server... how do I revome this instince from here so it will just have t...

Not able to connect to outgoing SMTP server using POP account in Outlook 2007
Good Day, We have a user that is using Outlook 2007 and I am able to get incoming mail but when I try to send email I get the following error. "Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server" I went into configure and clicked on more settings and checked the following Outgoing Server Clicked My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Clicked on Log into incoming mail server before sending mail I have also tried the other options on this list with No luck. Does anybody have any other suggestions that I can try. Thank You Ad...

Security descriptors in Windows Server 2003
Hello Expert(s) In windows 2003 SP2 server if we run "chkdsk /f" in data volume then the Chkdsk.exe utility incorrectly identifies and resets security descriptors to default value. Do you have any idea how to fix that issue because in my environment there servers with more than 500 GB data and needs chkdsk /f to be run. Cheers, AD The CHKDSK utility incorrectly identifies and deletes in-use security descriptors http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831374/ -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Pr...

Calculate data on 2 different worksheets
I have a very large workbook and for efficiency reasons I have calculation set to manual. I need to calculate 2 different worksheets, but because they refer to each other, I have to calculate them a couple of times to make all of the formulas update correctly. I've tried naming a single range: Range3 = range1,range2 then I use Range("Range3").calculate but the result if only one iteration thru the formulas and the final result still needs one more calculation. Short of putting all the data on one sheet, is there anyway I can insure 2 separate worksheets are completel...

Autoexec macro code
Hope someone can help. Looking for suitable autoexec macro code to open my database automatically. My database does not have a switchboard. Not sure if I need one to do this. Thanks, regards, Paul. Hi Paul, If your database doesn't have a switchboard, what is it that you want to open automatically when your database opens? Try setting the startup properties if you want to open a specific form - right click on the database window and left click on "Startup". Hope this helps. Damian. "Paul" wrote: > Hope someone can help. > > Looking for suitable au...