Clear Junk E-mail Folder

It seems that rule cannot be set to remove messages from Junk E-mail Folder
on exit Outlook.  Is there any way to do that?  Thanks.  I'm using OL2003.

Outlok -CRM Mail Merge Error
Hi All, When I send mail merge on campaign using outlook - CRM i always got error message: A SQL Server error. Check Microsoft Dynamic CRM Community for Solutions any response would be appreciate. Thanks KS I had this error too. When I changed the user's security role to "read" Leads - the error dissappeared! I have no idea why this should have fixed the problem. Adrian. "KS" wrote: > Hi All, > > When I send mail merge on campaign using outlook - CRM i always got error > message: > A SQL Server error. Check Microsoft Dynamic CRM Community...

Unhidding Cookies Folder
An a Vista Basic system is the following folder hidden by default? C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies I've been trying to change the hidden attribute but can't. When I right click the folder the Hidden tick is disabled. I've tried to change it from a command prompt as administrator and that didn't work. What the heck is so special about the cookies folder??? As one example that has nothing really to do with the cookies attribute, when I log in as non-administrator I'm able to make changes to the damn registry... delete entries, edit ent...

When moving one (or more) messages from one folder to another, outlook instead brings them into a new e-mail as attachments
This is outlook 2000 running on a win-98 system. This doesn't happen all the time, but when it does happen it will keep happening for the rest of the session. When I highlight one (or more) messages and select "move" and then specify a target folder, what will happen is instead of moving the messages, outlook will open a new message composition window and throw all the selected messages into the new message as attachments. Anyone ever seen this before? Solution? KB? ...

problem in folder option
dear sir/medem please help me,on the matter of windows troubleshooting.. sir my folder option is hide from my operating system ,pls tell me how can i repair it by any mothed or using third party tools thanks $ regards RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR FOLDER. A DIALOG BOX OR WINDOW WILL OPEN. GO DOWN TO PROPERTIES AND CLICK ON IT. ANOTHER DIALOG BOX WILL OPEN AND AT THIS TIME CHANGE THE SETTINGS IN THIS WINDOW. "sunil" <sunil100ni100@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uJHa3YCZKHA.2172@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > dear sir/med...

Launch user's default mail application
Hi, Does anybody know how to launch user's default email application (outlook or Eudora, etc.. ). Thanks for any help, CT Try ShellExecute( NULL, TEXT("open"), TEXT("mailto:"), NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL ); -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Chi Tang" <chikuotang@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eGaq2RKqDHA.2964@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Does anybody know how to launch user's default email application (outlook or > Eudora, etc.. ). Thanks for any help, > > CT > > C...

Default e-mail account...
Does anyone know how to change the default e-mail account that e-mails are sent from? I currently have 3 POP3 accounts and noticed that my default account has been changed. I would like to change it back so all my e-mails are sent from a different account. Thanks, Ian Outlook version? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:%23uOe7usAEHA.2584@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl, Ian Francis wrote: > Does anyone know how to change the default e-mail account th...

unable to expand folders
Hello, here is my situation : I have a client who was connecting to Exchange running on SBS 2003 with Outlook 2003. He installed Office 2002 Professonal over Office 2003 (including overwriting Outlook 2003...he just wanted to get MS Access and only had a 2002 cd). He has been unable to connect to the exchange server since. I suggested, and he did uninstall Office 2002, and reinstalled Office 2003, to no effect. I have recreated his Outlook profile, and get an 'underlined', resolved name for the Exchange server componenet of the profile. When He tries to expand his Mailbox-John Smi...

How to purge a public folder
I have a Public folder that it is being used as a mail archive. How can I purge all contents of this folder? There are thousands of items in this folder and a manual delete of the items is out of the question. I am running Exchange 2003 Thanks in advance. On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:03:01 -0700, Mike <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a Public folder that it is being used as a mail archive. How can I >purge all contents of this folder? There are thousands of items in this >folder and a manual delete of the items is out of the question. I am running >Exchange...

Outlook e-mail issiues
When I click open an e-mail message in Outlook 2000 it disappears completely after closing the e-mail. It should stay in the inbox as opened but completely disappears,it is not even in the deleted folder. Any clues? Check your view settings to make sure you're looking at all messages (not filtering on unread only) Kevin wrote: > When I click open an e-mail message in Outlook 2000 it > disappears completely after closing the e-mail. It should > stay in the inbox as opened but completely disappears,it > is not even in the deleted folder. Any clues? Check your views to e...

Public Folder Replication Problem #3
I setup Exchange 2003 in lab with 2 different routing groups and 2 separate admin groups. Admin group A has 2 servers, one of which is a 2 node cluster. Admin group A contains both routing groups. Admin group B has 2 servers. (moved the routing group to A) Admin Group A contains the defaul Public Folders tree. All servers Public Folder store belongs to this. When I create a new public public folder on this tree selecting using any server and select replication partners it does not replicate to them. Nor does the folder hierarchy get updated on any server. It also does not replicate wit...

Loosing e-mails w/o setting rules
I keep loosing e-mails from someone that I haven't set rules for. Can anyone help? I've tried searches and importing/exporting from archived items. GReg Pekins <GReg Pekins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I keep loosing e-mails from someone that I haven't set rules for. > Can anyone help? I've tried searches and importing/exporting from > archived items. Define what you mean by "losing". Do they get moved to the Deleted Items folder? Do you see them arrive and then disappear? Describe the symptoms in more detail, please. -- Brian Tillma...

Copy news message from OE to storage folder in Outlook 2003, or
Is there anyway to copy a news message that I find and want to save in a newsgroup to a specific folder in Outlook 2003? Or, is there a way to share or synch folders between OE /newsonly and Outlook? ...

Mail not kept on Exchange Server
I use outlook 2003on a laptop and connect to a 2003 SBS server running Exchange. I connect to the server from my laptop with the SBS remote connection software. I just loaded the connection software on my home PC, connected to the server and opened outlook 2000. I configured outlook for exchange and hit the send/receive button. All the mail came down fine, but now there is no mail on the 2003 server and when new mail comes in it shows on both outlook 2003(laptop)and 2000(home pc), but the mail is removed from the 2003 laptop and 2003 server and is only on my home PC running outlo...

Clear contents but leave formulas in Excel
I am trying to copy data from a table that has formulas assigned to it so that when I enter new data in the table the formulas still work. When I copy the data all I want to copy is the raw data, No formats, cell names etc. Also I was hope to do all of this by a macro but can't get it to work correctly. Please help Look up PasteSpecial in VBA help. There is a formulas option in the type argument. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "ojchippy" <ojchippy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDB9D195-999F-4C06-8544-...

Sent items not in sent items folder after sending mail
I have this strange problem. I have a user that sends new mail but it does not appear in the sent items folder aferwards. I checked settings under Tools, Options and could not find anything. Also I cannot find any rules set up that would delete these mails. any help is appreciated. Thanks, Eugene In Outlook Tools\Options\Preferences\E-mail options\Save copies ... Eugene wrote: > I have this strange problem. I have a user that sends new > mail but it does not appear in the sent items folder > aferwards. > > I checked settings under Tools, Options and could not find >...

Incoming Mail Server
When I set my Incoming Mail Server (POP3) to my IPS's Server it works fine. But when I logoff or restart its always changed to localhost. Any answers as to why the setting will not hold. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >When I set my Incoming Mail Server (POP3) to my IPS's >Server it works fine. But when I logoff or restart its >always changed to localhost. Any answers as to why the >setting will not hold. > >Thanks >. > if you are running Trend Micros as your anti virus it changes the name to that so it can scan you incoming and outing mail. ...

getting error message when clicking on links in e-mail messages
hi: starting today i am getting the following error message when attempting to click on a link in an e-mail when using outlook 2007 on my home computer. the message reads: "the operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. please contact your system administator." why would i all of a sudden be getting this error message and what can i do to resolve the issue? thanks dave dwjones45 <dwjones45@comcast.net> wrote: > hi: starting today i am getting the following error message when > attempting to click on a link in an e-mail when usi...

Changing the location of MY MUSIC folder
Because of a problem with my C drive, I need to change the default drive of Windows Media Player - which is C. How do I do that so I can move my music to the new drive - or at least force WMP to look for the music in my new drive. -- Claudia What version of Windows are you running? If it's Windows XP, you can use Tweak UI to change the location of the Music folder. This tool can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloads/powertoys/Xppowertoys.mspx Launch Tweak UI and navigate to My Computer - Special Folders. Select My Music and click Change Location...

Using Office 2007, we use exchange for our internal mail and a POP
Using Office 2007, we use exchange for our internal mail and a POP3 address for our outgoing mail. My boss sends an email to an outside person using the POP3 and then wants to cc someone internal using the Exchange account in the same email. So far, when he does this, it sends him an undeliverable message back for the Exchange (or vice versa). How can we change the settings to do this automatically? ...

Public folder error #2
I have Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 2003 Server machine. When I go to access the Public Folder I get the following error:The operation failed due to an invalid format in the HTTP request. Verify that the host header is correct for the virtual server. ID no:cl030af0 Exchange System Manager Does anyone know the fix for that? Thank you I am having the same problem. When I go to IIS public there is nothing. Hope someone has a clue. Exchange 2003|SP1 Windows 2003|SP2, upgraded from Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000 that had been migrated from 5.5 Exchange server. I have recently i...

Folder & File Name Fonts
I don't know if this is anything important, but I thought I would ask. About two weeks ago the font color of the file and folder names changed from black to blue. This did not happen on all files and folders, it seems to be random, but it happened to more than a few. Is this something I need to worry about? Any help will be greatly appreciated. WOLLAM No, it just means the files and folder are compressed, if encrypted they will be shown in green. WOLLAM wrote: > I don't know if this is anything important, but I thought I would ask. > > About two wee...

Interfund Clearing
How would I clear the fund balance at the end of it's life? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to the many who serve unselfishly to share their expertise in this forum. -- Deesom ...

why live mail automatically deletes my mail?
i can't figure out why it auto deletes my mail inbox when there are more than 50 -60 in it i used to have more than 1500 mail and now its all gone, only the last 50 - 60 is there and it always deletes the older ones. anyway folders other than inbox stay intact. What kind of mail account is it? POP3, IMAP or HTTP? If in doubt, look at Tools (ALT+T), Accounts, Mail, Properties, Servers. Do you use any other PC, mail program, device (e.g. Phone) to access the same mail account? If you are using IMAP or HTTP in WLM and another program accesses the same mail account and d...

Sent Mail, have mail in sent box not sent by me??
This has now happened two weeks in a row. How can I correct this? My computer is turned off when this is done. Email is being sent to people not in my contact list. Do I have to close this account in order to correct? Is it a Hotmail account? Recent reports of Hotmail Account hijacks http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=1fe6ed3e-eef6-4c57-933f-f3c408f1c5c1 If from another mail service, You can use the above as a guide for the sorts of things to check/change. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "eve" <eve@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Outlook 2003 and aol mail
I wanted to manage my mail with MS Outlook2003, and setup following the directions from aol but when I try to access my mail error: Inbox Check for new mail. reported error (0x800CCC0E): Outlook is unable to download folder Inbox from the IMAP e-mail server for account <account name>.. But I can use Outlook to sent test mail to my account at aol server SMTP though. I turn off the aol compinon while I try to access my mail with Outlook. WinXP. Any suggestion? Help? Thanks. ...