Chinese Charactor in Mails

when i send any email through the exchange server from the
local netweork its received by the destination as chinise
charactors i am using exchange 2000 server ols let me know
how to solve this problem
0
hishamnet (1)

incomming mail placed in trashcan not inbox
All of the incomming mail is placed directly into the trashcan. Before it is even read. The trash looks as if it is the inbox. ...

how do i get oulook to get mail from yahoo?
I have yahoo accounts, but cannot get outlook to recognize them... am computer illiterate, so put answer in laymans terms please. thanks Do you have a paid yahoo account? You need an account that supports POP3 (free accounts don't) before you can use it with Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Sub...

Cannot delete one message in Windows Mail
A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be deleted ? On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:43:18 +0100, John Kirby wrote: > A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be > deleted ? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows version number in the message. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

Setting Default mail handler
Hello All I am running Windows 2k Professional, Internet Explorer 6 Outlook Express 6 and Outlook 97. I use Outlook Express because it's best for these newsgroups, and I also use it for all emailing. I use Outlook for calendar. The problem is that when I click a Send Email button on a website, or I want to use a 'Send Object' command from an Access application, etc. etc., I keep getting a window popping up that asks me to 'Choose Profile' - and the only option available in the drop-down window is Outlook: but I want to use Outlook Express! In Outlook Express, under Tools...

571 mail relay is not allowed
Anyone know why I keep getting the above message periodically and my email is not sent? Check with your ISP to ensure your SMTP server setting in your e-mail account is configured properly - you probably need to authenticate to it. Paul wrote: > Anyone know why I keep getting the above message > periodically and my email is not sent? See http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033&CTT=1&Origin=EC790000701033&QueryID=T6z4hSUtD0&Query=relaying&Scope=HP%2cHA%2cRC%2cFX%2cXT for a good explanation of "relaying" and why you ar...

missing file and save as options in live mail
Hi everyone Running windows 7 on a new computer and trying to save an email in live mail when i highlight message there is no "file" or "save as" option given in my right click options menu. or "file" "edit" options on my toobar. I want the option to save one message at a time on a seperate drive independent of a system backup. The right click options in WLMail do not offer a "Save as" function. That problem is compounded by another quirk. The Menu bar (File / Edit / View / Go / Tools / Actions / Help) is also hidden by...

OWA Junk E-mail error
"An error occurred processing your Junk E-mail lists. You are over the size limit allowed on the server. Contact your server administrator." Can't seem to see where this is set at. User is not near mailbox size. Exchange 2003, sp1, imf, on Windows 2003. Thanks in advance for an info. ...

How to prevent outgoing e-mail to specific domains?
Hello, Does anyone know how to filter and prevent your exchange users from e-mailing to specific domains? I know they can just use their personal accounts...but want to know if this can be done on exchange Thank you and regards, -Katie Create a SMTP Connector - add all address spaces (domains) that you want to blackhole, insert an invalid/non-existent internal IP address as smarthost. (Alternatively, implement delivery restrictions so nobody can send over that Connector.) -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog -----------------...

Outlook will not hook up with Frontiernet.net for e-mail
I'm a new subscriber to Outlook. Having trouble with sending or receiving e-mail even though my account with local provider Frontiernet.net is current. Hi Doogie Have you set up your profile in Outlook (you can do this through the Control Panel using the mail icon) including setting up your account information from your provider? If you don't have the information, either call your ISP (Frontiernet) or check their website. If that's not the issue, please describe the following: 1) version of Outlook 2) any errors, error numbers, etc. 3) any troubleshooting steps you have al...

Sending and Receiving E-mail
My computer is running on Windows XP SP3, MS Office 2003, and Outlook 2003. I am connected to Comcast High Speed Internet. But all I can get is two (2) error messages: Task 'POP3 - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'Unable to find the e-mail server. Please verify the server information in your account properties.' Task 'POP3 - Receiving' reported error (0x80040900) : 'The server name you entered can not be found on the network (it might be down temporarily). Please verify that you are online and that the server name is correct.' I a...

? send htlm file as an e-mail
HI, I am using Outlook Express and I am trying to send an htlm file as the e-mail copy - not as an attachment, can anyone tell me how. Thanks, This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID...

Quick Campaign Mail Merge cuting off address information
I am having an issue when creating a quick campaign and using the mail merge option. When the letters are printed long city names are being truncated and I can not find any info on what would cause this. It is causing mail to be sent back. Any help would be great. Thanks Ken ...

Creating New E-Mail Outlook 2002 sp21
When attempting to create new email an "unspecified error" occurs and precludes me from completing the emial. Am using Office XP suite with Outlook 2002 sp1. Original issue was just a single notification and when closed would allow me to create message. Has progressed to where error frame self propagates continuously, does this sound viral ? Certainly doesn't sound healthy. Have you tried Detect & Repair? (look in Help) Is your virus checker running the latest updates - with what results? K "Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

I'll appreciate any assistance
I have a workbook that has two sheets (sheet 1 & sheet 2) On sheet 1 I have data that I'll like to have attached to an e-mail that is sent to a list of different people. On sheet 2 is a list of the e-mails to people. b6:b20 consist of e- mail addresses to one group, while d6:d20 consist of e-mail addresses to another group. I want to be able to have a macro send ONLY sheet 1 as an attachment to a list of e-mails in b6:b20; then have another macro that will enable me to send it to the list of emails in d6:d20. I also want to be able to send to other list of emails if needed. I'l...

Mail Sent / Received data from Tracking Log
Hello all. I am currently using MOM 2005 to track messages sent / received and the time taken to deliver mail in an Exchange 2003 environment. I am using Entry Type 1031 for messages sent and Entry Type 1028 for received messages. I need to differentiate between User, System, and Replication messages. Does anyone know what the proper way to do this is? Thanks! ...

Editing junk mail list
Can wild card characters be used when editing the Outlook junk mail list? For example: xyz*@offers.com @*offers.com Thank you... ...

Mail rejected on just a few accounts
I have at least 2 accounts that receive this message once in a while. Often this happens on the reply to an original message. Any ideas??? Here is the message they receive: The original message was received at Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:05:45 - 0500 from localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1] --------- The following address had permant fatal errors ------- <name@domain.com> (reason: 550 5.7.1. Requested action not taken: message refused) --------- Transcript of session follows ------------ ....while talking to mail.grmedical.com.: >>> DATA <<< 550 5.7.1 Requested...

E-mail #3
Am having problem sending Outlook E-Mail to some addresses .such as hot mail and msn...but I have others with similar addresses and outlook e-mail goes out to them. I know I am not blocking them as I have checked the blocking process....Could there be another reason for this. Thank you. ...

e-mail #46
..Keep getting Error meg when trying to send e-mails (pop3) (SMTP) COUD NOT FIND SERVER . How DO I setup a account in outlook to send e-mails? I have no idea. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, SHANE asked: | .Keep getting Error meg when trying to send e-mails (pop3) (SMTP) | COUD NOT FIND SERVER . How DO I setup a account in outlook to send | e-mails? Have you checked with...

repititive e-mails
Outlook 2002 in Office XP When sending, the mail does not leave the outbox and sends over and over again, never making it to the sent items folder. The recipients are getting it multiple times. How to fix? ...

E-mail Print Orientation
I can only print e-mails in memo (landscape) format in Outlook 2007. Is there a way to change this to table (portrait) as a default? I have checked my printer settings and the default is portrait. "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B9719F2-784D-4D6A-B89E-71DE3F49B983@microsoft.com... >I can only print e-mails in memo (landscape) format in Outlook 2007. Is > there a way to change this to table (portrait) as a default? I have checked > my printer settings and the default is portrait. Memo is not the equivalent of landscape ...

Outlook 2003 mail folder layout issue, all mail folders
I would like to set a default mail folder layout or view that will apply to all mail folders. In Outlook 2003 when I click View | Arranged By | Current View | Define Views, highlight IMAP Messages (my e-mail account is an IMAP account, not an Exchange mail server), click Modify, makes my changes in the 'Customized View: IMAP Messages', such as: Fields: Subject, Flag Status, From, Received, Size, Attachment, and Importance Group By: None Sort: Received Filter: Off Other Settings: Grid line style: No grid lines [ ] Show items in Groups How do I make Outlook 2003 ...

Showing Attachment Icons on Printed E-mail Messages
When I attach documents to an Outlook 2000 e-mail message icons of the attachments are showing on the bottom of the message. But when I print the message the attachments icons do not show. How do I get those Icons to show on printed e-mail messages ? Where is the Box I have to Check ON for that to happen ? Either print in Plain Text or use an add-in for this; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outl...

Mail Forwarding #6
Hi, Is there any way to configure Exchange in such a way that all mails send to a particular user who resides in the same active directory is forwarded to a different mail server. Kindly advise. Thanks. You can setup forwarding in ADUC, under the "Exchange General" Tab and then "Delivery Options". First setup a contact in AD with the e-mail address you want it to be delivered to; you can hide this contact from the GAL under the "Exchange Advanced" tab. Then tell AD to forward the e-mail to this contact. Andrew "SHAMMY" <SHAMMY@discussions....

limit mail
Hi I need to implement some rules in my windows 2003/Exchange 2003 domain, like: 1. limit e-mail size outbound/inbound size by groups 2. limit number of attach by e-mail 3. limit number of users sent if it is more than 10 users So I wonder if somebody could help me with this question. Thanks in advance, Ricky Responses inline. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Ricky" <newsgroupsmail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23t$YbszQHHA.4744@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl.....