Changing visualizations

Hello,

How can I change the character dimension for all the visualizations (all
together) instead of changing each visualization one at the time?

thanks,
Alessandro

0
alex2166 (1)

undo changes
Hi I have a form which is opened with a record in, but I want a button to undo any changes which have been made since the form was opened. The line DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, acUndo, , acMenuVer70 does not work as it says the command or action 'undo' isn't available now. I am using access 97 any advise is appreciated. Jon There is not a simple way to do that, Jon. Access saves each record as soon as you move to another one. To undo all changes made since you opened the form is not something it supports. In Access 2000 and later, it is possible to progra...

changing multiple custom headers at once
Hi I would like to be able to make the same change to multiple headers that are custom in several sheets of the same workbook is this possible? Thanks Karl Hi just select all these sheets before changing the header/footer (hold down the CTRL key while selecting the sheets) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Karl wrote: > Hi I would like to be able to make the same change to multiple > headers that are custom in several sheets of the same workbook is > this possible? Thanks Karl Karl Right-click on a sheet tab and "Select all Sheets". Make your changes to...

Change the Default Comment Format to NOT be bold
I have changed the DEFAULT font on the comments by doing the following: 1. Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties. 2. On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. 3. From the Item dropdown, choose Tootip 4. Choose a font size, click OK, click OK. . . . . . and I see where there is an icon to click to turn the Bold function on and off; but it is not working for me. Is this just the way it is? or am I doing something wrong? I do not want the default for comments to be bold. ...

changing filter arrow colors
When using the filter option, if you have a large number of columns filtered it is difficult to determine which field arrows are filtered and which are not due to the small arrow on the filter arrow changing to blue vs the unfiltered arrows remaining black. If there was a more distinct color change, ie bright red it would be easier to determine which column was filtered. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do ...

How to change the font used in register ? M2K5
How to change the font used in register ? M2K5 I want to use Money register with my native font. Although I can change windows appearence fonts from Desktop-Peoperties-Appearence to My Native Fonts. There is no change in money. Thanks in advance. k0zaw2005 ...

How do I change the ruler to inches in access
It's generally considered polite to put your question in the body of the post, rather than strictly post a subject. As well, details such as what version of Access and of Windows can be useful. That having been said, Access gets its unit of measure from the operating system. The only way to have the ruler in Access be in inches is to choose U.S. rather than Metric for the Measurement Units in Regional Settings in the Control Panel. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Johnotaker" <Johnotaker@discussions.microsoft...

Changing date formats in Excel
I am importing data that has a date format mm/dd/yy and want to find an easy way to convert this date to dd/mm/yy. I would appreciate any assistence anyone can offer -- fdoherty ------------------------------------------------------------------------ fdoherty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25144 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386390 Format Cells -> Date Select English (United Kingdom) as Locale. "fdoherty" <fdoherty.1s1zuv_1121166329.0795@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:f...

latest version visio for Visual Studio 2003?
Hi, I get MSDN dvd's for visio and to my surprise, MS renamed the visio version to Visio 2003 enterprise architect edition, but when I look at the sources on, they are timestamped just from 2002. My current visio version is: 10.0.2705. Can somebody enlight me? Thanks.... you got it, that's the way it is. no word on when they will page out the virtual and give us the real. Al Edlund mvp-visio "Egbert Nierop (MVP for IIS)" <egbert_nierop@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ukaR%23js%23DHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I get MSDN dvd's for visio a...

How to change Bridgehead server?
I'm migrating to Exchange 2003 from 5.5. Have the old 5.5 server and the new 2003 server the same Site/Administrative Group. I've moved all mailboxes to the 2003 server, and have added an SMTP connector to the 2003 server and added our domains to the address space tab , and have pointed DNS/MX records to the new server and it is receiving new mail just fine. All users connect to the new server to send/receive mail. I notice though in the email header of outgoing mail to other domains that the server that sent out the email is the old 5.5 Servername/IP Address. If I stop the...

OWA changing password problem
When I log onto OWA to change my password, th Internet Service Manager pops up just like it should And all the fields are empty except for the ACCOUN field The problem is that the first letter is missing Exchange2003 on win2003 DC I have the exact same problem. I believe it to be an AD issue since I've seen the same thing with other products. Anyone have any ideas? "gottado" wrote: > When I log onto OWA to change my password, the > Internet Service Manager pops up just like it should. > And all the fields are empty except for the ACCOUNT > field. > The problem ...

How to display a msgbox if on data change if field value wasn't nu
Is this possible to accomplish? A field (MyField) contains some text. When a user changes or deletes that text, I display a message box asking the user if he really wanted to change the text in MyField. The way my code is set up, the message box displays after every data change. (I'm not very good at writing code.) Dim ChgAnswer As Integer, MsgTitle As String, MsgDialog As Integer Const MB_YESNO = 4 Const MB_ICONEXCLAMATION = 48 Const MB_DEFBUTTON1 = 0, IDYES = 6, IDNO = 7 If Not IsNull(Me.MyField) Then Beep MsgTitle = "Data Change" MsgDia...

How do i get the excel worksheet to automatically add or change c.

Changing the default folder view when opening or saving a file
In PowerPoint 2003, when clicking file>open to open an existing file, the “open” window defaults to the List view. Can the “Details” view be saved as the default? ...

Formula's don't link after a file name changes #2
Thanks for the advice. What would you suggest to do when you hav several (close to 40) spreadsheets and each one has multiple formula in it? Would a Ctrl+H work on all the formulas in the spreadsheet at once, o do I need to do it cell by cell? Thanks, Da -- DPelc ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DPelch's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1466 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26281 Dan, It will work on all the cells that you select, if you select more that one cell, or on ...

How do I change the scale of part of an axis in a graph on Excel?
I have a graph that needs to use a large scale up the top, but down the bottom I was wondering if I could 'squash' the scale. I think it's possible to do this in another application (Datastudio) where it inserts a 'squiggly line' between parts of the scale it collapses/squashes. This is in Excel 2003. Thanks http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html may help ? -- David Biddulph "Secateurs" <Secateurs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A0E68A1-E26B-448A-A406-831D751D677C@microsoft.com... >I have a graph that needs to use a ...

Changing Groups at Runtime !
I currently have a report which is grouping on my field "GROUP1" which gets changed by my sql at runtime. The SQL my report is using is Select [Client Data].State as GROUP1 , 'State' as Gr1pName , * FROM [Client Data] However it still keeps asking me for a paramater value for STATE in a message box Any ideas how I can stop this from happening ??? Thanks in advance ...

Can I change Publisher default nudge from 0.01 to 0.001?
When I try to reduce the default distance of the nudge in Publisher 2003 from 0.01 to 0.001 I am unable to save it. The current 0.01 default nudge does not give me the ability to do exact placement of text, photo and graphics boxes. Always Zelda wrote: > When I try to reduce the default distance of the nudge in Publisher > 2003 from > 0.01 to 0.001 I am unable to save it. > > The current 0.01 default nudge does not give me the ability to do > exact placement of text, photo and graphics boxes. ========================== In the 2007 version of Publisher... Tools / Op...

To change the project type
Hi, I would like to know, is it possible to change the project type from Time and Material to Fixed Price and vice versa after the transactions has been posted against the project. Regards, Madan ...

Change of language
Hello everyone! I am trying out MsMoney and I would like to know if you can select different languages, and if so, how? I am not familiarize to english accounting terms, as I am a Spaniard. Thank you if someone can help me. MS sell Money in a number of language variants to reflect different tax laws between countries, but I don't think they have produced a Spanish version for some years. You might get more help in the microsoft.public.es.money Spanish newsgroup. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny...

Making CFileDialog Forget Directoy Change
Is there a way to make the file dialog not update the stored initial directory? There are tertiary files that my users occasionally will need to access, but I don't want that to muck up the initial location of the file dialog. If you know the initial directory that they should be shown then set that in CFileDialog::m_ofn.lpstrInitialDir before you call DoModal on the CFileDialog. AliR. "Fish in a Barrel" <aaron.m.johnson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1155912128.645535.235410@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to make the file dialog not update the st...

Change link between form and subform

Money SB 2005- How to change account type
I recently upgraded to Money 2005 Small Business from 2003. I restored my backup file so I would have all my info, but now I have an account that is listed as a business account, but should be catorgoized as a personal account. How do I change this? I looked everywhere! Please help. ...

Automatic change color of searched value in a column...
Per below list, i want to change colour of a cell whose value matches with CELL A1 contents. For example: A1 = 239.05 Column B 1) 235.66 2) 154.60 3) 239.05 4) 522.05 As I enter 239.05 in cell A1 it automatically change colour of CELL B3 (that's equal to 239.05). Any possibility? Be noted that it should seach for the first occurence only.. also what amendment can enable the proposed solution to search for all first & next occurence ? Regards, Syed You can use Format|Conditional formatting. Select column B and with B1 active: format|Conditional formatting Cell value is: ...

In PUB 2007, how can the color of words be changed in WordArt?
I can change the color of the fill in PUB 2007 but not the color of the words. How can I change the color of words? The file *is* the color of the words. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "JE" <JE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E1DBD9B-7B4F-43BE-A6B0-24647ACC9B85@microsoft.com... >I can change the color of the fill in PUB 2007 but not the color of the > words. How can I change the color of words? On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:21:02 -0800, JE <JE@discussions.m...

Password change
I have just upgraded to outlook 2003, and now my outlook log on box, nolonger has a change password option. How do I now change my password. I log on to a Microsoft exchange server for my email Hamish ...