changing the reply address for Outlook 2003

I have two accounts defined in Outlook 2003: one that connects to my
Exchange server and another that connects to a web-based IMAP account.
I've set the IMAP account as the default and changed the reply to
address. My outgoing server is also set to the IMAP server. However,
every message I send goes out with the default reply address of my
Exchange account.

Is this a bug or is there something else I need to do to fix this?
Outlook Express handles it correctly.

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Password Issue with MS Money 2003