Changing the default folder when inserting files.

Does anybody know how to change the default folder Outlook
opens when inserting files?  I have already tried the
registry with no luck.
Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

you can change the default folder - use the places bar to select the folder
you want.

http://www.poremsky.com/p/places_bar.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Kristin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know how to change the default folder Outlook
> opens when inserting files?  I have already tried the
> registry with no luck.
> Thanks.

0
info2937 (567)