Changing signatures

Is there a quick way to switch between several signatures
on-the-fly? Outlook 2002, Exchange Srvr 5.5.

Thanx for your help,
Garrett
Forest Home, Inc.
0
anonymous (74722)

Determine Changes in Database
Greetings, Each week our corporate office sends me an updataed database. I'd like a way to determine exactly what changed between two databases. Any ideas? I'm not too experienced with access, but have programmed in Excel VBA and like to think that I have a high "computer IQ." So please feel free to give me the best answer; I will ask questions and research as necessary. Thanks, Calvin if you think that you've got a high computer IQ because you use Excel? then you should go and test your 'high car IQ' by trying to play frogger in the freeway <IComeIn...

How do I change the color of my row and column headers?
You don't unless you want to make a global change in Windows Appearance Themes. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 19 May 2005 12:23:04 -0700, "David DiLallo" <David DiLallo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Event on changed comment for a cell
Hi, I'm searching for the event that detects a chnage in a comment of cell performed by a another macro (here Cognos PowerPlay for Excel). The Worksheet_Change and the Worksheet_SelectionChange events won't work. Can anybody help? I don't believe any event will detect changing a comment. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "MattiasP" <mattias.plaecking@daimlerchrysler.com> wrote in message news:1121263758.570599.41530@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I'm searching for the eve...

Error: object required doing Change Password in OWA
Problem: We have the Change Password feature enabled for Outlook Web Access. The button is there in OWA and it brings up the Change Password window. The domain is populated automatically. They enter their current password and type the new password twice. When they click the button to change it, it immediately shows the message "Error: object required" Reading through other, older posts on this issue...everyone seems to point to the KBB833734 as the fix. But those posts are old and we're at sp2 for Exchange 2003, which should encompass the fixes from KBB833734. Am I wrong i...

How to see % change of stock price in portfolio?
Is there a report in MS Money 2006 Premium that lets me see the % increase or decrease in stock prices for the different stocks I have in my account? I'm not looking for a dollar value change. I simply want to see: Column A = stock in my portfolio Column B = stock price on 1/1/2005 Column C = stock price on 12/31/2005 Column D = percentage change in stock for the year Thanks, Miles The investment performance reports show the % increase in value for selected investments for a given date range. However, the percentage also includes dividends and reinvested dividends. It will not ...

Saving no changes
When I open excel, even if I make no changes, it will ask if I want to save the changes when I close it. Why does this happen and how do I correct it? Thanks In Advance Steven Connor You likely have some volatile functions within your workbook, eg =NOW(), =TODAY(), =RAND() etc. These update every time you open the workbook and so cause Excel to view change as having been made, hence the message. Longer list from Norman:- AREAS() INDEX() OFFSET() CELL() INDIRECT() ROWS() COLUMNS() NOW() TODAY() RAND() -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel ...

How to change a color of a group of controls
Hello, I have the following case - on a massive dialog I have a couple of group boxes. Basically I am interested in only one of these. It has got a few controls in it - 3 static texts plus 2 date/time pickers. When one of the pickers reaches certain date I want everything on in this group to have yellow background. It looks like this is very difficult - a groupbox deas not have a interior. Therefore it is impossible to paint the whole group of controls. I was trying to first make a huge static text (without a caption) and then place the control on it. But it looks like this deas not work - w...

Exchange Server status during DST change over
Can anyone point me at a resource for what to do during DST change back to normal time? I'm not talking what patches to install or how to "fix" your computer, I'm asking what do you do with the server during the hour rollback. Every resource on the web (that I can find) just talks about patch this, run that, etc. It may be an obvious answer but what do we do during the period of change over, when the clocks go back one hour? Leave the server on, shut it down so it doesn't have any connections, or what? Let it roll into the new time or shut it down during the proble...

'Change Calendar Time Zone': Outlook 2007 on Vista
Every day when I wake the computer, Outook 2007 has started showing this dialog: http://allenbrowne.com/temp/Outlook2007ChangeTimeDialog.png How do I stop this? Already tried: - Clicking Ok. (It goes through all appointments; reports failure for each.) - Closing the dialog without updates. - Changing my timezone, and changing back (with Outlook closed.) - Rebooting - Posting to the private.mvp.outlook group (no reply.) Grateful for any suggestions -- Allen Browne - Perth, Western Australia Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. I'm having the same problem and ...

Outlook 2002 fonts changed
Hi, We run a W2K network with Exchange 2000 as our email system, and this is all done through Citrix Metaframe XP servers and thin clients. Recently, one of our users has complained that the fonts in his Outlook have changed to a different font and a smaller size. This has effected most of the emails in his inbox, and happened overnight. He claims he has done nothing that would logically cause this - we have a heavily locked down environment, and user rights are quite limited e.g. no run prompts, most of control panel missing, no rights to edit registry. When I checked his setup I noticed tha...

Select Case in a Change Event

changing a node, regardless of whether it "HasChildNodes"
hiya, I previously obtained code that enabled me the replace a node and its innerText.The code relied on the node that was to be replaced having ?childNodes? However, it seems that the nodes that were empty are NOT overwritten. So, the code is as follows: <code> Do While (oldElement.HasChildNodes) Dim newElement As XmlElement =xmldoc.CreateElement(newElementText) newElement.AppendChild(oldElement.FirstChild) oldElement.ParentNode.ReplaceChild(newElement, oldElement) Loop </code> Ideally, if the oldElement has no children, I?d like to: 1) overwrite the oldNode with...

Change chart range with macro
Greetings. I am trying to name a variable that is the last row of data in a range, then use that variable in a chart's range. I tried inserting it where the last row would be, but it is not working, like this "A20:A & LstRow,... Anyone have any ideas? LstRow = [B51].End(xlUp).Row MsgBox (LstRow) Charts.Add ActiveChart.ChartType = xlLine ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Mar").Range( _ "A20:A & LstRow,C20:C46,E20:E46,G20:G46,I20:I46,K20:K46,M20:M46"), PlotBy:=xlColumns ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocatio...

Changing font colour in some cells
Hi I am quite new to Excel! I can change the appearance of text using bold, italic and underline but am having problems with colour. When I select an active cell and click on a colour nothing seems to happen. If I go back to the cell and double click it shows the text in the colour I want but when I move to another cell it reverts to black. Can anyone help please? Does this happen with all workbooks or just one? If the latter, maybe there is some event code behind the sheet. On the tab name, right-click and select View Code from the menu, if you see some code delete it. -- HTH Bob P...

Change the order in which Internet email accounts are checked
Hi all, The closest thing I can find in the help file says: In the Address Book, click the Tools menu, and then click Accounts. Click the Directory Service tab. Click Set Order. Click a directory service, and then click Move Up or Move Down. Seems simple enough, except that I want to change the order in which MAIL accounts are checked (I don't even know what these "directory services" are) and the "Set Order" button always seems to be grayed out when I click the "Mail" tab. Any suggestions? Outlook 2000, on Win98. Thanks, John Nasta Responding to m...

CRM Numeric Fields change to General when exported out to Excel
Hello, I have exported to Excel a set of Invoice Records (Invoices This Month) When I open the Excel file, I notice that the Number type fields in CRM have now been changed to the General type field. Is there a way to fix this? Hey Kathy, Excel doesn't retain CRM data types. When you export a CRM View, it's as if you do a Paste Special --> Values. A simple workaround is to export the view as a Dynamic Worksheet or PivotTable, then set your formatting. The PivotTable or Worksheet will refresh with the proper formatting each time you open the workbook. "kathyc" wr...

Wait for user to change data after msgbox ????
Hi I have a macro where it creates an Invoice from data on different sheets ... but when complete I need to ask the user if any changes are required to it. If yes then allow changes but not lose place in macro... so that print and clear up routines can be run Any ideas please !!!!! -- Trev in Canada Trev, If MsgBox("Is there more?", vbYesNo) = vbYes Then ' ... code for more Else ' ... code for no more End If or Response = MsgBox("Is there more", vbYesNo) If Response = vbYes Then ' ... code for yes end if End Sub -- Earl Kiosterud mv...

Change Checkbook ID
I need to know if there is a way to change acheckbook ID without losing history. I found a knowledge base article that mentions a CHECKBOOK MODIFIER but I can't seem to locate that anywhere in GP 10. Any other suggestions? -- TC Do you have the professional services tool library? Should be a checkbook modifier in there that will help you. On Jul 28, 7:01=A0pm, TC <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to know if there is a way to change acheckbook ID without losing > history. =A0I found a knowledge base article that mentions a CHECKBOOK MO= DIFIER > but I c...

Pull last columns' answer until answer changes
Hi all, TIA :-) I'm working on a sheet that is tracking jobs per week. If the guys are working for Company A, they enter the company name in one cell and then leave that row empty until the next job for a different/or same company. What i'd like to do is to count the daily # of jobs but Company A is only typed in one column so the answer needs to remain the same as the last one unless there is another Company A typed further down the row: C D E F G Company A ...

Cascading Changes to Quotes
One of the sales processes that occurs is changes to price lists. These changes to not propicate to line items. So If I create a quote and use price list A, then change it to Price List B. Nothing happens to the line items. I have to go in and reprice each line. Has anyone looked into chaning the attribute relatinship to cascade changes, or a post com callout that finds all the line items and reprices them? Thanks Pierre Hulsebus EHTC http://blog.solomon2crm.com you can achieve this using Callouts. let me know if you want custom development -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional ...

cell format changes value of number
I have imported data that has a column of time (mm:ss.0) and I want to use it in a formula multiplying it with general format data but it changes the value, i.e. it takes 00:25.1 and when I copy and paste that value into a general format cell it shows 0.000291. When I try to use the time in a formula, I cannot get it to use the 25 seconds like I would like. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thanks. -- elkins ------------------------------------------------------------------------ elkins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27707 View this thre...

problem saving changes to web page in publisher 2003
I have a website that I created in pub 2003. I make changes to my original document, publish it to the web and then follow the procedure to upload it to the host site. Every page EXCEPT the first page (my home page) will save. I can not get the home page to save. When I go into the index files I see all the pages except my first page. Can someone PLEASE help me! I am getting so frustrated. I have tried everything. I appreciate your input! ...

how to change the language in Ms office
the language of my office is in German. can anyone tell me how to change it to english? In article 2ee7bd29.0410120537.17e6c650@posting.google.com, luc at tchinlai@yahoo.com wrote on 10/12/04 06:37: > the language of my office is in German. can anyone tell me how to > change it to english? If you mean the menus, dialog boxes, etc. (as opposed to the spelling checker) you can't change that. You'd have to buy an English version. --- Please re-assemble my email address to reply privately if you are so inclined: ramonc at surewest dot net . Otherwise, replies to the Newsg...

change into array formulas
Is there anyway to change all my formulas like: =MIN('[2004 Distribution Survey Data_Final.xls]4. Revs'! $C$15:$C$25) to array formulas like: ={MIN(if('[2004 Distribution Survey Data_Final.xls]4. Revs'!$C$15:$C$25<>"",'[2004 Distribution Survey Data_Final.xls]4. Revs'!$C$15:$C$25))} I'm checking to exclude any blank cells. Because Excel treats a blank cell from another file as a zero. And it doesn't make sense to get 0 if i want the minimum of a blank cell, 2 and 3, say. I want to find a way so that I can change the formulas quickly. M...

Inserting system date stamp on html email signature
Front Page has a feature that will alow you to insert an automatically update sytem date that displays as text: January 9, 2004 <!--webbot bot="Timestamp" S-Type="REGENERATED" S-Format="% B %d, %Y" --> I cannot get this code to work in an Outlook HTML signature, nor can I find a way to do it with the Outlook editor. Anybody got any ideas for a workaround? Gary I'm no OL code expert, but I recently purchase a nifty little tool from Sperry Software for $9.95 that will insert the date and time pretty much anywhere in Outlook. You simply run the ins...