Changing sender's name in Outlook Express

The Outlook Express program for our Lodge was set up by
our former secretary.  HIS name appears as the sender on
all email I send out. How can I change this so that our
Lodge name will appear, and not any individual's name?

Would appreciate an email reply to
lodge99@(remove)cell2000.net as well as a posting if
possible.

Thanks!

Mike

0
lodge99 (1)

You can change this in your account settings; Tools-> Accounts

Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum.

Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
family.

Here is the link for the right forum

Good Luck!"

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Mike" <lodge99@cell2000.net> wrote in message
> The Outlook Express program for our Lodge was set up by
> our former secretary.  HIS name appears as the sender on
> all email I send out. How can I change this so that our
> Lodge name will appear, and not any individual's name?
>
> Would appreciate an email reply to
> lodge99@(remove)cell2000.net as well as a posting if
> possible.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mike

0
Roady

CRM address book in Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Change position ID in HR

outlook 97 and express email problems

cannot open hyper links in outlook

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

outlook 2007 e-mail

Business Portal Development

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...

How do you change the APR?