Unfortunately, when the email arrives it appears as

From:  [mailto:myEmailAccountAddress] On Behalf Of
myDesiredTemporaryFromAddress

I've searched my Outlook settings and the MS site but
cannot see how to get rid of this undesired annotation
i.e. "[mailto:myEmailAccountAddress] On Behalf Of ".

Aside from having a second email account and switching
this setting on a per email basis (yuk), anyone know of a
way to make this happen?
0
anonymous (74722)

How to remove "on behalf of" in the from field in outlook
All, Firstly let me explain what we have running at our company: - Exchange 2003 with service pack 2 is running on our windows 2000 server - Outlook 2000 is used by all our users. I can send an email on behalf of another user from my mailbox. When someone recieves this email.... in the from field, the recipent can see that I have sent the email on joe bloggs behalf.... So for example... if "mark" sends an email on behalf of "david" to "John", Upon recieving the email, John can see in the from field...."from mark on behalf of david".. I only want...

Changing Outlook 2002 email "From" field without the "on behalf of" text
I occassionally want to send emails from an address different to my standard email account. I'd prefer not to have to change the email account details on these occassions. I have the "From" field in my New Mail template which I populate with a contact showing the email address I want the email from. Unfortunately, when the email arrives it appears as From: [mailto:myEmailAccountAddress] On Behalf Of myDesiredTemporaryFromAddress I've searched my Outlook settings and the MS site but cannot see how to get rid of this undesired annotation i.e. "[mailto:myEmail...

removing delegates name from Sent On Behalf Of within outlook,
Hi can anyone tell me how to remove the delgates name when sending a mail on behalf of a generic email account ? . I would really appreciate the advise as having the delegates name displayed causes conflict in the work place You cannot do this with "Send On Behalf Of" permissions. The Exchange admin will have to set "Send As" permissions for those users on the AD object that holds the mailbox. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http...

"From field"
Hello All, We have Exchange 2003 and Office 2003 pro - with the latest service packs and updates. We have a public e-mail address, something like info@ourcompany.com sitting on a folder under Public Folder. Our supporters sometimes need to answer the mails coming to that address/folder, and they are using "From field" to send the answer on behalf of that info-e-mail. They would like to have there's own e-mail address not shown as the sender, but only info@... But, very often the customers get those e-mails, and in "From field" shows as following: From john.do...

Problem getting rid of "on behalf of name" in the from field
I have an unusual problem... I work for a company that is actually two companies in one. Manufacturing company that makes two different products so as to have two different names. We use Outlook 2000 and our mail is hosted by our ISP (who use a Linux mail server). We have two different email accounts abc@abc.com and xyz@xyz.com . When we go to send email (abc.com being the default account) and we chose the from field and chose xyz@xyz.com the email goes out to the recipient as abc@abc.com on behalf of xyz@xyz.com .. We can not have this because they are two separate companies. It is OK for...

removing 'on behalf of' from the 'from' header
Hello All, I have a user who manages several lists using another mailbox (that is not his default). He has this mailbox added into his regular Outlook profile. He has no problems sending messages as his manager, however the from header always reads "Joe User on behalf of Joe Manager" I am wondering if there is anyway to mask this so the from header would simply show from "Joe User." Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! Adam If you want the messages to come from him, he can view the From field and remove what he sees in there. To make the messages loo...

removing "send on behalf of" from a mail in exchange 2003
h Does anyone know how to remove the "send on behalf of" statement from a mail in exchange 2003. This masseage statement appiers in the messages Fom: field thanks "alex" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hi > >Does anyone know how to remove the "send on behalf of" statement from a mail in exchange 2003. This masseage statement appiers in the messages Fom: field. > >thanks Grant that person "Send As" rights. Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm Blog: http://www.msexchange.me.u...

"Send on behalf of" not showing in from field correctly
Hi All, I'm having an odd issue with the "Send on behalf" feature in Outlook. First off the Outlook client we are using is 2000 and the server Exchange 5.5 all within a AD domain. What happens is when a user is setup as a delegate with the send on behalf of rights it does not always work properly. If it works or not seems to depend on what Inbox the rights are granted for. Let's say there are 3 users 1, 2 & 3. User 3 is the one I wish to send of behalf of. I go through the steps as per the Microsoft documentation found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/234696...