Changing multiple appointment times

  I have hundreds of appointments and would like to move
them back one hour.  I know there is a link in microsofts
support site that lets you change the time zone without
changing appointment times.  However, recurring
appointments are not supported by that method.  Does
anyone know of a way to move all my appointments back one
hour?
0
anonymous (74722)

Table Changes
Where is the documentation for the table changes for GP 9 It should be in the help menu. Gerald "Brian" wrote: > Where is the documentation for the table changes for GP 9 > I have yet to install it.. I am trying to make sure that I have everything covered do to the fact we have numerous outside apps that talk to the backend of GP and want to prevent any possible headaches Gerald wrote: > It should be in the help menu. > > Gerald > > "Brian" wrote: > >> Where is the documentation for the table changes for GP 9 >> Brian, What...

multiple copies of mail
Hi! After reinstalling XP and outlook 2002, I have started to get 2-5 copies of mail (not every mail). This wasn�t a problem before (when I used outlook 2000). Any ideas where to start looking? Tommy "tomppa" <tofors99@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:%235CQZ6mwDHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > After reinstalling XP and outlook 2002, I have started to get 2-5 copies of > mail (not every mail). This wasn�t a problem before (when I used outlook > 2000). > > Any ideas where to start looking? > > Tommy > > If you get as ...

multiple nested gridviews
I have a parent gridview that has a child gridview and both work fine. It is when I add a second nested gridview (grandchild) that seems to break the expand collapse. So I thought I would seek advice from the group. All the information for all the gridviews comes from the same table, CR. The parent gridview shows all open change requests (parent, child, grandchild, ..) from the CR table. Child gridview (level2) comes from a view of the CR table with an alias for the ID. Grandchild gridview (level3) comes from another view with a different alias for the ID. All the gridview...

Need to separate multiple numbers in one cell
I have multiple number in one cell and i need to somehow put each number into one separate cell for each number: I have : column A row1 2 5 8 10 I want: column B column C column D column E row1 2 5 8 10 How do I do it on Excel 2007? thanks EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Map Stored Procedure Output To Class Properties http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/2853a1aa-5db7-40d0-9cde-46847fa770ef/map-stored-procedure-outp.aspx Hi, Use Data > Text to columns and specify the delimiter as space ...

How do I enter a time formula into a worksheet that determines if.
How do I, set about entering a formula within a worksheet that determines if the Time is greater or less that the time in a certian cell; eg =if(now()>K17,"then display this","") K17 holding the Value 08:30 AM formated to time =IF(MOD(NOW(),1)>K17,"then display this","") HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >How do I, set about entering a formula within a worksheet that determines if >the Time is greater or less that the time in a certian cell; >eg =if(now()>K17,"then display this","") ...

formulas changing when emailed
At work, I have created a spreadsheet that has links to workbooks in a user drive..called the "U: drive." When I transfer this excel project to others via email, I make sure that the other workbooks also have the same name in their U: drive as well. However, whenever I email it... I have to change many of the formulas at their computers bc the references in my formulas change to a really long string. I have tried using "CNTL+H" to replace the "=" to a "+" but it doesn't work for me bc I have "+" "=" elsewhere in my formulas....

Adding data from multiple cell and linking to a new worksheet
I have data in a sheet with names and amounts due. Like A 500 B 300 A 600 B 300 C 400 C 200 There is a second sheet named summary. I want the totals of each person to appear in the summary sheet. These should be linked cells and any change in data in sheet 1 should be updtaed automatically Create a PivotTable http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-pivot-tables.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Rashmi" <Rashmi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56DC0F3A-8D60-4FE2-B778-3A07790EFE8A@microsoft.com... >I have data in a sheet wi...

XSD One Multiple element question
Hi, I am trying to define a Key element for a vehicle schema. I have three ways to uniquely identify a vehicle such as URN, UnitID and Vin. I'd like to make a rule that ensures that at least one of the three is present, but 2 or all 3 can be present. I tried something like below, but it does not seem valid. Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone may be able to provide. Portion of schema is posted below. Hopefully it gives some idea as to what I am trying to accomplish. Best regards, Victor <xs:complexType name="VehKeyType"> <xs:choice> <xs:seq...

Outlook 2003 does not show Appointment Availability for users for
When adding an appointment next year for private or public calendar using outllok 2003 on exchnage 2003, and inviting othe ruser from gal it shows shows there status in the schdele as no information. If shcedule appointment this year shows the status of the users schedule as is planned in their calendar. please help ...

Open File Dialog
In a database I use an Open File Dialog to open multiple files using an Array and then I use the Array to populate a list and process it. This works great, until I select over 7 files, at which point the array remains empty without the error handler triggering. Is there a logical reason and/or solution for this? Further research indicates that when the number exceeds 7 the following line starts giving a False instead of a True: aht_apiGetOpenFileName(OFN) ...

executing threads at the same time
Hi! I will be sure that I have understood this correctly. Assume you have a computer with two kernels and I run two additional threads that run the same method can then these two threads be executing fysically the exact same instruction at the exact same time. As fas as I understand this I mean you would still use the mechanism of pre-emptive multitasking between these two threads. I mean that you do have two threads executing at the same time but you still use the mechanism of pre-emptive multitasking between them so at any singe moment in time only one of these two thre...

Chart changing based on change in data source (number of rows/colu
As I see, the data range for charting is normally fixed. I have to produce chart based on chaning rows and/or columns in data source table. Has anybody got some suggestion for me? Bal Ram Bhui - For Excel charts in general, I suggest Jon Peltier's web site: http://www.peltiertech.com/ For dynamic charts, I suggest: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "Bal Ram Bhui, Jakarta" <Bal Ram Bhui, Jakarta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD0B5564-26B0-4...

Help with referencing multiple sheets in formulas
Greetings Xcellers I have a workbook with 32 sheets, The first sheet is a month summary and the other 31 sheets are for each day of the month. The sheets are names month,1,2,3..31 I need to copy information from the daily sheets to create a summary on the month sheet like follows A B 1 Day Turnover ..... 2 1 ='1'!E7 3 2 ='2'!E7 4 3 ... 5 5 ='5'!E7 Is there a way to substitute the sheet name from the column Day instead of manually having to enter each formula. There will be a number of columns and I have a number of similar workbooks to make. IE for B2 a formula l...

Multiple Redo
The dropdown for Undo still exists, so I can undo dozens of actions at a time. However, the dropdown for Redo has been eliminated . Is there some way to restore this feature (which seems a rather obvious complement to multiple Undo)? Try "Ctrl+Shift+Backspace" "joeb" wrote: > The dropdown for Undo still exists, so I can undo dozens of actions at a > time. However, the dropdown for Redo has been eliminated . Is there some > way to restore this feature (which seems a rather obvious complement to > multiple Undo)? Sorry! Should have s...

Multiple currencies in budget
I use Money 2002 Deluxe and Business. I have two accounts that are in Japanese yen. In all other areas of Money they are converting to my BASE currency (Canadian $) no problem. When I view my budget planner these accounts and reoccuring bills are still being shown as Japanese yen, but being used like CAD$. When I edit the budget these numbers are being shown converted to CAD$ and look fine. The budget planner is showing that I have budgeted 100s of thousands of dollars each month (I wish!) Can anyone help with figuring out why the numbers are being shown converted in one part of...

Calculating the difference between two times
I need to calculate the difference between two times. I do not have a problem when going from 12:00am to 11:59am. I also figured out how to calculate the differnce between 12:00am to 11:59pm. How do you calculate the difference between two times when it goes over two days. For instance from 10:00am (10/03) to 1:00am (10/04). That is 15 hours, but I cannot get that answer. Also, the dates are not important, I just need to be able to calculate that as 15:00 hours. With the start time in A1 (10:00 AM) and the end time in A2 (01:00 AM) use =MOD(A2-A1,1) Regards, Peo Sjoblom &...

Excel 2007 formula, multiple reference range
Help. I am collating data from 6 facilities. I have one worksheet with 7 pages. The first is a summary of all data. The other 6 have individual data for each facility. On the summary page, I need a total number, pulled from all 6 facilities. On the facility detail pages, I have summed the occurrences in that facility. Now, I need a formula that will let me get a grand total. For example: pg 1 B5 needs to have the total from: pg2 K5:K100 if J5:J100 = pg1A5 plus pg3 K5:K100 if J5:J100 = pg1A5 plus pg4 K5:K100 if J5:J100 = pg1A5 plus pg5 SAA plus pg 6 SAA plus pg 7 SAA The reason w...

How can i change tab control 's background color
I create a class derived from CTabCtrl. If i handle the WM_PAINT message, there're nothing left on the control. Does it mean that I should draw all the things? And the WM_CTLCOLOR doesn't work,too. How can I change the background color simply? ...

Multiple Problems--Possible Corruption of Local Live Program
Starting about 2 days ago, my onsite program to access Windows Live Hotmail (which I've used successfully for 9 months) has acted unstably. Here are the symptoms: (1) About half the time I start the program, my address book is missing--i.e. "contacts" show zero. The other half of the time, it does appear. (2) In responding to some emails, the enter key doesn't function. (3) I can't send a message in which I copy-and-pasted some Excel lines. The send function just hangs up. (4) When I do have a malfunction, I am sometimes unable to end the "wlmail" ...

How to change the Volume 1, Issue 1 template
How do i change and work with volume, and issue template in Publisher? everytime i click on it it wont let me change the numbers. does this work by itself? how do i work with this feature? is there a tutorial that discusses this item? You double-click on it and then you can change anything you want. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "hotmail problems" <hotmailproblems@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19CDFE4F-E793-417D-AF54-E0EE99382CEC@microsoft.com... > How do i change and work with volume, and issue template in Publisher? > everytim...

send and receive time
Exchange 5.5, why would the send and receive times on emails be way off like i'm talking over 50 minutes. We don't route internal emails at all so this is very confusiong. I have checked all setings like time zone and all that good stuff. In the last exciting episode, "Jeff" <jjohnston@aecon.com> wrote: >Exchange 5.5, why would the send and receive times on >emails be way off like i'm talking over 50 minutes. We >don't route internal emails at all so this is very >confusiong. I have checked all setings like time zone and >all that good s...

Size limit on calendar appointments
Does anyone know if there is a size limit on calendar appointments when exported or imported? On our company calendar we add our tradeshows as appointments, then in the appointment's text space we add data like whos going, plane and hotel information, show schedule, etc. Sometimes the notes can be several pages printed. I export the company calendar as a comma separated value (windows) file and send it too our remote users. Then they import the file into there personal calendars. When they do this the appointments show up but the text in the box does not. And the formatting is...

Ability to change parent account for National Account children
I have several clients using National Accounts that have a need occasionally to be able to change the parent account for child customers. For one client, the need arises when detists change affiliation from one practice to another and the client wants to maintain history across all parent affiliations. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Mic...

Changing coler of tracking cells
When I use "track changes" the changed cells are outlined in lavender which is really hard to see. Is there a way to change the highlight color to a darker one? ...

To display repetitive text, one time, auomatically
JUNE - 20 DECEMBER - 56 JUNE - 96 JUNE - 56 DECEMBER - 66 dear All, i have this data in 2 columns and what I want is: to appear 'june' automatically in one cell and in the next cell the total of june (172). I got 172 by using 'sumif' function, but ;june' has to appear automatically. please help me to sort out this. thanks in advance. Do you mean.. Formula in cell C1 with ColA and B with data =A1&"(" & SUMIF(A:A,A1,B:B)&")" -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "jojik" wrote: > JUNE - 20 > DECEMBER - 56 ...