Changing folder color?

In Outlook Pro 2003 is there any way of changing folder / subfolder color?

Thx :)

Nope

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net
".::KoperniK::." <jonwlalalalaa@lalalagmx.net> wrote in message
> In Outlook Pro 2003 is there any way of changing folder / subfolder color?
>
> Thx :)

Roady

Display only public folders ?
Hello, Is it possible to start Outlook 2003 (not OWA) and display ONLY the public folders, not the mailbox folders ? (do not ask me why... it's a customer request :-) Thanks for your inputs :-) Luuke Luuke <moinier@club-internet.fr> wrote: > Is it possible to start Outlook 2003 (not OWA) and display ONLY the > public folders, not the mailbox folders ? > (do not ask me why... it's a customer request :-) I don't believe so. Outlook requires a delivery location and the delivery location will always display. I don't believe you can run Outlook without conn...

Combining documents without format changes
I have ten very similiar documents which I would like to combine into one document. Each document begins wiht one column but half way through the document I format the document fot two colums. This is true for all ten documents. At the end of the first document I do a hard page; that is, a Ctrler. Then I load document 2, copy it to clipboard and paste it into document on on the new page created by the Ctrl Enter. When I do this, the formatting on page one changes to one column throughout. How can I combine all ten documents into one document without these formatting changes...

Public folder replication --Inter forest migration
I am in the process of migrating our exchange 2000 server in source domain to exchange 2003 exchange server in target domain. I am using ADMT and exchange migration wizard to migrate user accounts and associated mailboxes. I am using Inter-org Repl. Tool for public folder Replication. My question is: After I replicate the public folders to the 2003 exchange server in target domain -- do I have to reapply the permissions on these folders or permission from 2000 exchange server will carry over during the replication? We have 200GB public folders and replicating the permission to all these...

Sending folder contents to another
Is there a way to send the entire contents of a folder (about 50 individual reports) to someone via email? If not, can the contents be efficiently copied to that person's computer within the LAN? Thanks. If you are using Exchange, why not just give permissions to the other user to open that folder and read/copy the contents themselves? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com ...

Is there a way to set Folder List as the default view for Outlook2003 installation?
This is kind of a reverse of the question I posted the other day... We're getting ready to deploy Outlook2003 to about 10,000 users. Is there a way to set the default veiw to Folder List instead of Mail when Outlook2003 is installed? Folder List is the view in which the user is able to see Public Folders.... Thanks for any ideas, Cappy Hi Cappy, is the information on this site? http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/assistance/ha011182481033.aspx -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Share your contacts, calendars or e-mails http://www.publicshareware.c...

Change Colors?
Is there any way to change the colors (Office/Excel 2003) from the blue tone/orange column header to other configurations? Thank you. Peter I would think that would be changes via the displa properties/appearance. But that would be a gobal change for al programs -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Thanks. I didn't realize that excel/word relied on the overall color scheme set at desktop level. That gives 3 choices for the "xp" style but a whole bunch for the "classic" windows style. I'll play with it for a while. Again. Thank you. p &qu...

Import only tracked changes from reviewer
I have a baseline document that is being reviewed by 2 reviewers. As I edit the document, I *selectively* track changes made to the document for the awareness of reviewer#1. Reviewer#2 has made tracked changes and comments to a copy of the document provided to him 1 day ago. However, I have also continued to edit the live document, selectively tracking the changes & commenting for the awareness of Reviewer#2. Now its time to merge Reviewer#2's changes & comments into my baseline document. "Merge into current document" doesn't work for me because it find...

How can I change the installed language in windows 7
I have windows 7 installed in Greek but I prefer the English version. How can I change the installed language with a new one? Thanks in advance You can change it by purchasing an English version of Windows 7 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Ζέττα" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3406824-5051-477B-A455-4860A31BD6D6@microsoft.com... >I have windows 7 installed in Greek but I prefer the English version. How...

Advice on changing table indexes
Hello, Our Dynamics GP 10 database has been growing an growing. We've started archiving the data using Company Data Archive, but a big part of the problem still seems to stem from the built-in indexing on a couple of our largest tables: BM30400 - Item Serial/lot history for Inventory Assembly Rows: 92 Million, Data: 17.5 GB, Indexes: 34 GB IV30101 - Item Serial/lot history for Sales Rows: 45 Million, Data: 4 GB, Indexes: 7 GB Are there any DBA gurus out there who can suggest which of the default indexes are worth removing or re-configuring? I'm looking to improve the write ...

Set "allow inheritable permissions to propagate..." to folders, subfolders, files with script
Is there a dsacls syntax or vbscript that I can use to enable the "allow inheritable permissions to propagate...etc" setting to all folders, subfolders, files? I have about 500 user home folders and half of them are not set to inherit and the rest are. Instead of manually going into each one, is there a better method? This really has nothing to do with Active Directory Script out using setacl http://setacl.sourceforge.net/ Freeware from SourceForge -- Paul Bergson MVP - Directory Services MCTS, MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSci 2008, 2003, 2000 (Early Achiever)...

Language changes after update query
I have a data entry form where the user fills out text, numerical data, dates, etc. I created a button in the same form that runs a macro in background containing several update queries. At least 1 record changes from English to some other kind of language or font but it looks like Japanese or Chinese characters. I can't figure out why this happens and only on the that 1 macro. I would very much appreciate your input. TIA On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:10:01 -0800, Y2 <Y2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a data entry form where the user fills out text, numerical data, ...

Web Access
Is there a step by step article on how to allow web access users to change their password in Exchange Server 2003? Dear, Check this article support.microsoft.com/kb/297121 "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB8EA153-6D5D-4FCF-B875-94BC7EB9570E@microsoft.com... > Is there a step by step article on how to allow web access users to change > their password in Exchange Server 2003? > Thank you! I completed everything that it mentioned in the article but When I click the Change Password Button I get " Page Cannot Be Found". An...

Personal Address book address will not change/update
Hello, I have Exchange 2000 and Outlook XP/2002. I have a personal address book. When I attempt to update the email address of an entry, it always returns to the original SMTP address. Is this a bug? Has anyone encountered this before? Thanks, Rich ...

How can I get more colors in the RECOLOR option?
When I am recoloring a picture in PPT 2007, it only gives me a handful of options as to what colors to choose from. I ran across an internet article that showed an option for More Variations, and it looks like you can choose the exact color you would like, similar to choosing a fill color on an object. How do I do this, when I don't have this option? Here is the internet article: http://www.ellenfinkelstein.com/powerpointtips/powerpoint_tip_recolor_graphics_2007.html Are you saying you don't see "more variations" and "set transparent color" below th...

how do I create a macro to select all colored cells in a worksheet
Need help writing the code for an Excel Macro that would find all cells that have any interior color so that an outer border can be added around all colored cells. Hi, Try this. I've included the code to add the borders but you can delete this if you want to do it manually. Not this will not work for conditionally formatted coloured cells Sub sonic() Dim CopyRange As Range For Each c In ActiveSheet.UsedRange If c.Interior.ColorIndex <> xlNone Then If CopyRange Is Nothing Then Set CopyRange = c Else Set CopyRange = Union(C...

Using CF to change colour in cell based on date?
I would like to use Conditional Formating to change the colour of one cell depending on the date of another cell. What I mean is say I put a date (e.g. 31 Mar 10) in cell F11 and want to add 5 years onto that date and have that cell (cell G11) give me the new date with the cell colour of green. As the time counts down have the cell turn yellow, say one year before the end of the 5 year date, and then turn red once the 5 year date has expired. What formulas do I use to produce this. hi in G11 condition 1 cell value is....less than.....=F11.... color red conditon 2 cell value ...

Personal Folder Password
I have forgotten password to my personal folder. Have I lost this information forever? ...

OL2003 not showing exchange folders
Okay, second post...gotta love the upgrades. Environment: Just updated to Office 2003 Pro, with a SBS2000 w/ Exchange server... Problem: Some, NOT ALL, of newly updated computers are not showing the "Public_Folder" contacts and calendar under the "Other Calendars" and/or "Other Contacts" in the Navigation Pane. On some computers, as soon as I added the Exchange email account - the Public Folders were listed under the "Other Calendars" and "Other Contacts"....BUT on other computers...with same configuration (well, obviously something ...

Public and system folder migration
hi I have a small single site, i introduced 2003 exchange server and moved mailboxes over to 2003 , similarly created a relica on the new exchange 2003 server. WHich other system folders do i have to move over or replicated over to 2003 server, before i could decommision the exchnage 5.5 server. thanks Hello Please peruse the following KB Articles: 822450 How to remove the last Exchange Server 5.5 computer from an Exchange : http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822450 327779 How To Convert from Mixed Mode to Native Mode in Exchange : http://support.microsoft.com/?id=327779 Regards -- ...

Help , Problem of change font in CRichEditCtrl
I change font using CHARFORMAT and SetSelectionCharFormat() of CRichEditCtrl When I selected some text in CRichEditExCtrl , then change font , it works ok. But if I didn't selected any text and change font from combo box, I hope the selected font will apply on following text I input , but whatever I input , the font will automatically change to SimSun, I can't find where the font be changed. Any one can help me? Thanks. I have not solve the problem ,but I found that WordPad program in WinXP has the same problem. Maybe it is normal , if you input a character which not match the charse...

How do I speed up printing of multiple color pages in MS Publishe.
When printing one to five copies of the same color page with multiple color photos, the job loads to the printer quickly and prints quickly. But if making a large number of copies (say 100), the job loads very slowly and there is a significant time delay between the printing of each page. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from JerryBeebe <JerryBeebe@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > When printing one to five copies of the same color page with multiple > color photos, the job loads to the printer quickly and prints > quickly. But if maki...

Error on receiving 'Windows Live Hotmail Folder'

Cannot see changes made to leads fields
I added additional industry in the industry dropdown in leads. I did this through the web interface lead customization section. I can see the change when I say preview. But when I go to add a lead I do not see the changes. I stopped and started the services still no odiffrence. I can still see it in preview but not when I try to add a lead. -SKP Publish the customization using the deployment manager and then restart IIS (iisreset) Stephen "Supertycoon" <supertycoon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:754fd6bc.0411101450.3c535e84@posting.google.com... >I added addition...

sharing mail folder
I'm looking for a solution with Outlook where I can share an e-mail folder which is managed by 1 person and e-mail can be read by everyone on my network. The e-mail comes from a remote POP3 service and has to be categorized. Does anyone know a solution for this?? Thanx in advance, Fabio Dear Fabio, what Outlook version? I think in Outlook 2000 (IMO mode), Outlook 2002 and 2003 you could share an IMAP account. have aa look on this site and search for IMAP: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm There are also 3rd Party products on this site who support this function but IMAP w...

Problems deleting from the DELETE ITEMS & JUNK MAIL folders
Hi, Cannot delete certain messages from the DELETE ITEMS & JUNK MAIL folders. Why is that and how can I overcome this please? -- Kind regards, ColUCol How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "colucol" <colucol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:871EFF7F-09F0-485A-9CD7-71330D792E1E@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Can...